Bigg Boss Season 4

India-Forums

Bigg Boss Season 4
Bigg Boss Season 4

One thing that Dolly said was quite true!!! (Page 2)

CutiePiee4 IF-Rockerz

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 11:09pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kakka_ji_kahin-allizwell-

fire_gun IF-Stunnerz
fire_gun
fire_gun

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 11:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kuttabhai

Dolly is loud/abusive  but she has shown us true faces of all these housemates Smile
she gone far ahead by bringing  personal issuses and their controversies which is nothing to do with dolly and what true face u saw  after abuse and targeting peronal matter??? if anybody will go with abuse and target personal matter probably i would go with worst temperament to handle situtation..its called  to provoke for fight by abusing and going personal

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

gehna2004sumanforumsArpitachohanthickheadmelfns-allizwell-

fire_gun IF-Stunnerz
fire_gun
fire_gun

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 11:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by CutiePiee4

Originally posted by fire_gun

Yesterday dolly said a very correct thing that ek mard se paala pada hai isiliye sorry bolne chale aaye pehle  kyun nai ehsaas hua ki unki wajah se koi hurt hota hai. Well that was quite true. There have been many instances were sameer's jokes offended the girls too but he never bothered to go and apologise to them then why suddenly he realised that he was wrong and went to apologise to khali . And I am not saying this only for Sameer this goes for almost all the men in the house from Ashmit to Hrishant, rahul and all. Nobody cared to apologize  to the girls.  

let me correct u ...she said"asli mard se paala pada to sorry bolne chale aaye aurat ko darra dhamkaya tab koi kyu nahi aaya she was referring to her fight with samOuchOuchOuch..yeh dolly aurat hai???  do aadmi ke barabar hai ....aisi aisi gaaliya deti hai phir bhi chahi hai kii log us jaise aurat ki izzat kare my footOuch

even though dolly is loud and abusive but we cant deny the fact that she is a woman Embarrassed and pls dont make fun of her sizeSmile
  she cant take everything as granted just because she women ...she would have to behave like women first...basically she is male trapped in female body

Edited by fire_gun - 29 December 2010 at 11:35pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

gehna2004Arpitachohan

smallwonder IF-Sizzlerz
smallwonder
smallwonder

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 11:14pm | IP Logged

Yesterday dolly said a very correct thing that ek mard se paala pada hai isiliye sorry bolne chale aaye pehle  kyun nai ehsaas hua ki unki wajah se koi hurt hota hai. Well that was quite true. There have been many instances were sameer's jokes offended the girls too but he never bothered to go and apologise to them then why suddenly he realised that he was wrong and went to apologise to khali . And I am not saying this only for Sameer this goes for almost all the men in the house from Ashmit to Hrishant, rahul and all. Nobody cared to apologize  to the girls.  

actually not only that, dolly was a star yesterdayStar did u see how she enacted assmit and i just cudnt stop laughing seeing her smell shweta's(enacting saara) hair and then pulling her chotiROFL assmit ki shakal dekhne waali thiLOL only dolly cud have done this and shown assmit the mirrorDead

Edited by smallwonder - 29 December 2010 at 11:14pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Ankur_1305destiny11kakka_ji_kahin.Arjun-allizwell-

sumanforums Senior Member
sumanforums
sumanforums

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 11:15pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by kuttabhai

Dolly is loud/abusive  but she has shown us true faces of all these housemates Smile
she gone far ahead by bringing  personal issuses and their controversies which is nothing to do with dolly and what true face u saw  after abuse and targeting peronal matter??? if anybody will go with abuse and target personal matter probably i would go with worst temperament to handle situtation..its called  to provoke for fight by abusing and going personal

Exactly when she was telling this to Khali ....she was referring about her own fight. Sam was not sorry about what he did with her ....... why did she have to say sorry to SAM if she felt Sam was wrong.

Salman ke samne bheeggi billi aur Khali ke samne Sher ha. Sam said sorry because he felt he was wrong....but with dolly he never felt he was wrong.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

gehna2004rgattuArpitachohan-allizwell-fire_gun

thickhead Senior Member
thickhead
thickhead

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 11:16pm | IP Logged

even though dolly is loud and abusive but we cant deny the fact that she is a woman Embarrassed and pls dont make fun of her sizeSmile

Thats a very naive argument. She's worthy of utmost contempt for her trashy behavior - her being a woman or man or anything else .. doesn't matter.

Edited by thickhead - 29 December 2010 at 11:16pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

gehna2004Arpitachohanrgattufire_gun

CutiePiee4 IF-Rockerz

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 11:16pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

gehna2004-allizwell-smallwonder

star_night Senior Member
star_night
star_night

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 11:20pm | IP Logged

let me correct u ...she said"asli mard se paala pada to sorry bolne chale aaye aurat ko darra dhamkaya tab koi kyu nahi aaya she was referring to her fight with samOuchOuchOuch..yeh dolly aurat hai???  do aadmi ke barabar hai ....aisi aisi gaaliya deti hai phir bhi chahi hai kii log us jaise aurat ki izzat kare my footOuch

she cant take everything as granted just because she women ...she would behave like women first...basically she is male trapped in female body

correct sometimes i think she's insulting women in general........the inmates kw her very well tht's y they say don't kw how her husband handles her.....no matter hw much aggressive  ur but u need to kw ur limits.....she was talking ill abt ST nad interferred in her personal life.....wht ever she did is correct and later when Veena spoke abt her she felt BADD.Angry..she shd have actually understand the fact tht taali ek haath se nahi baajti......I think khali will not understand now when he goes out n sees the video he'll surely understand tht sare fasad ki jaad dolly hai OuchOuchOuch

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

gehna2004Arpitachohanfire_gun

Go to top