Rang Badalti Odhani

shaan shoots despite being ill-article

shinyclassic IF-Dazzler
shinyclassic
shinyclassic

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 10:58pm | IP Logged
Shaan shoots despite being ill
STARONE.IN

Actors are infamous for throwing tantrums and creating unnecessary trouble for the production house, but Karan Tacker, who plays Shaantanu in Rang Badalti Odhani, is a cut above the rest. Known to be a thorough professional, work is worship for him.

STARONE.IN

When he realised that the production house is having trouble meeting the deadlines and the track requires him badly, Shaan readily agreed to shoot the vital sequence despite suffering from viral fever.

Says Shaan, "I am down with typhoid and high fever. I am admitted to the hospital and on a drip. The doctors are going to observe me for the next 48 hours, and I would get the results of my blood test any time soon. Only then would I be able to comment on my condition."

"It was on December 26 when I realised that I am seriously ill and can't report for the shoot. The production house came to my house to shoot with me, as my character was needed for those scenes. I shot with them for two days at my place. But I couldn't stretch it any further, and as my condition worsened, I was admitted to the hospital. Work has been hectic for me, and I haven't got a single off for the past six months. I was, kind of, overworked and despite illness, kept shooting for the show. It was time I took care of my health, and here I am, at the hospital, today", adds the actor.

Shaan, however, misses the shoot dearly, and wishes to get back to work very soon. "I miss work badly. The worst part is that I won't be a part of the show when they would air the 200th episode on December 31. They will shoot for the episode on the 30th and I am sure I won't recuperate so soon," he says.

The production house has altered the storyline, and is currently focusing on other characters of the show.

We wish Shaan a speedy recovery, and hope he returns soon on the show to romance with Khanak and music.

Watch Rang Badalti Odhani, Monday to Saturday, 10:00 PM on STAR One.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shivani_guptaSidNeeti-fan

_sana.Magic_ IF-Rockerz
_sana.Magic_
_sana.Magic_

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 10:59pm | IP Logged
He's so hard working and dedicated....hope he gets well soon
shinyclassic IF-Dazzler
shinyclassic
shinyclassic

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 11:00pm | IP Logged
i hope that this article is not posted earlier bcoz I had checked last 4 pages,,,so if I missed ,,,pardon me,,and plzz do comment

KT is extremely hardworking and professional,,,I adore him
nine2 IF-Dazzler
nine2
nine2

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 11:29pm | IP Logged
Aww...hes very hard working...i hope he gets better soon n takes a little break....actors really need time to take care of themselves....n maybe it wld help if they  aired a show only 5 days a week :)...although i love shanak very much :) 

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top