Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

What I loved about y'day! (Page 3)

mussy.jamshed IF-Dazzler
mussy.jamshed
mussy.jamshed

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 6:00am | IP Logged
Liz ! Thanks for Fab post as usual.....ClapClapClap

I have observed when we start losing our faith in CVs, they always come up with brilliant episode......I think for me y'day episode was LTL anniversary episode......it was brilliant......right from the start where dutta starts singing till the end......it was outstanding...........I loved Dutta's singing......He gave right expressions for each stanza n I loved it completely......for me best part of epi was Dutta-Bajji heart to heart convo.......Vinay was at his best.......He made me cry n dialogues were so beautiful.....Dutta is v lucky if he thinks seriously, there r two people in his life who selflessly love him & can die for him.....I hope with this convo, duji friendship gets strengthened n dutta forgives baji...Baji is gem of a person,  he stood up for Nakusha n gave him valid reasons for denying him the truth.........It was outstanding.......this will at least erase this grudge from his heart that nakusha did not trust him........or she cheated him......I love this slow progress in the story and Dutta's character.

Dutta has no doubts over baji's intention or love for him........he somehow suspects sudharshan n that was evident y'day.........he knows baji will take up the bullet for him but he is sure suds won't.......so what a slap on sud's face..........I wish Dutta slaps him & tells him the difference......this monkey is making me irritable with his brainless talks.....Precap was dreamy...........I hope its not a dream.Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sikkaishalizdarcy

KavitaDR Senior Member
KavitaDR
KavitaDR

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 11:36am | IP Logged
[QUOTE=lizdarcy]

There must be something about this show, that inspite of being TV-less and net-less(pardon my engleesh Big smile) at the moment, I manage to wait 3 hrs for the video to load and watch it on my miniscule phone screen! Gah!

Just when we're standing ready to write off the show, the CVs give us one scene, one single scene that undoes all the negativity! (Not that I can ever stop loving it, my love for LTL is like Naku's love for Dutta, hopeless!)

Y'day's episode was B-E-A-Utiful! Dutta, a big big sorry. For laughing out loud during the precap on Monday! God, my heart broke into a million tiny little pieces when he sang! If I didn't know better, I'd say the song was written for Dutta! Talking of which, Mishal, is there anything you don't do well?! I was close to tears by the end of the song! Beautiful rendition, I love the way you emote with your eyes! Uff, every single line touched my heart!Heart

Is Kala getting desperate or what!? I can no longer see the poised, classy villian, in her place is  a desperate woman who's fighting a lost cause! That thing she did was soooo juvenile! LOL. I loved Naku's dialogues, you gotta love this woman for her calm. I mean, she's neither stopping Kala from carrying out her evil plans, nor trying to find out what she's upto! Instead she's just saying, bring it on! You go, girl!!

Duji. Sigh. Oh, how I love these guys! Dutta, for all the hatred that surrounds him, has two people who selflessly love him. He must be something, to inspire such devotion! And the way Baji defended Naku, wow! I know Naku would've done the same for Baji! This is what makes these three people special! Every dialogue was so dhaasu today! Baji, you rock!

I yaaam loving the build-up! The tracks are suddenly coming together, and I soon see a Duji reunion. And a grand culmination of events too, leading to sigh, TaSha, TaSha, TaSha!!Dancing

I've been screaming hoarse, that I love the slow build up and drama. In every other show, we have a grand confrontation where the hero gets to know the truth, realizes his lover/friend is innocent and ta-daa, he's back in love with everyone the next day! Here, it's so different. It's the everyday conversations that are melting Dutta! His journey is slow and agonizing, but so much fulfilling! He's taking one step at a time, towards Baji and Naku! He's learning all the little things, piecing together the truth on his own. Like today, when Baji told him about the kaul! I like this strategy, CVs!

Okay, someone tell me why the Tasha music was playing in Kala's nightmare! Somehow ruined the sanctity of the music! Dead

Dear Liz,

I have told you before that I love your fervour, almost to the point of deference for LTL and I salute you for that as your kind of enthusiasm is very much needed to keep alive something that all of us cherish on this forum, whatever be the chosen manner to show appreciation. The one thing that I would like to highlight though is that no members of this forum have ever put across their POV to "write off the show ", rather we are all fighting tooth and nails against commercial dictums, rightly perceived creative arrogance as shown recently by Mr Pranjal Saxena or other considerations that are unknow to the layman viewer that we are and that may be totally justified.

The only thing that we have ever asked is, consistency, as in other shows on Colors. And the results are here for all to see, there are 3 shows, notably, Uttaran, Na Aana Is Desh Laado and Big Boss among the top 10 as per MSN yesterday. It does give us a pinch when we know that LTL is not in any way lacking in terms of quality or credibility. Why does our favourite show lag behind? The storyline is still unique, the cinematograpy is most of the time at par with what is considered to be the best on Indian TV, performances, especially, that of Mr Mishal Raheja are at a different level altogether. There is actually no match and we are not being partial.

Please do not misconstrue my post ,as like so many others my main concern, and many others who may belong to another school of thoughts only want LTL to flourish and be on air as long as possible and one day belong to the pantheon of the great shows on TV. All the ingredients are here to make it so, we just need a bit more consistency and tender loving care from the creators of the show. And that is not at all an unreasonable demand, nor should it be construed as an attempt to write off the show. I beg you to forgive me in advance if I ruffle sensibilities but it is important to put the point across. Embarrassed

May I take this opportunity to wish you a very Happy New Year and may all your aspirations be fulfilled in 2011. Keep flying the flag of unadulterated romance.

Hugs,

Kavita
Hug

notsorrylizdarcy

lizdarcy Senior Member
lizdarcy
lizdarcy

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 1:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by KavitaDR

[QUOTE=lizdarcy]

There must be something about this show, that inspite of being TV-less and net-less(pardon my engleesh Big smile) at the moment, I manage to wait 3 hrs for the video to load and watch it on my miniscule phone screen! Gah!

Just when we're standing ready to write off the show, the CVs give us one scene, one single scene that undoes all the negativity! (Not that I can ever stop loving it, my love for LTL is like Naku's love for Dutta, hopeless!)

Y'day's episode was B-E-A-Utiful! Dutta, a big big sorry. For laughing out loud during the precap on Monday! God, my heart broke into a million tiny little pieces when he sang! If I didn't know better, I'd say the song was written for Dutta! Talking of which, Mishal, is there anything you don't do well?! I was close to tears by the end of the song! Beautiful rendition, I love the way you emote with your eyes! Uff, every single line touched my heart!Heart

Is Kala getting desperate or what!? I can no longer see the poised, classy villian, in her place is  a desperate woman who's fighting a lost cause! That thing she did was soooo juvenile! LOL. I loved Naku's dialogues, you gotta love this woman for her calm. I mean, she's neither stopping Kala from carrying out her evil plans, nor trying to find out what she's upto! Instead she's just saying, bring it on! You go, girl!!

Duji. Sigh. Oh, how I love these guys! Dutta, for all the hatred that surrounds him, has two people who selflessly love him. He must be something, to inspire such devotion! And the way Baji defended Naku, wow! I know Naku would've done the same for Baji! This is what makes these three people special! Every dialogue was so dhaasu today! Baji, you rock!

I yaaam loving the build-up! The tracks are suddenly coming together, and I soon see a Duji reunion. And a grand culmination of events too, leading to sigh, TaSha, TaSha, TaSha!!Dancing

I've been screaming hoarse, that I love the slow build up and drama. In every other show, we have a grand confrontation where the hero gets to know the truth, realizes his lover/friend is innocent and ta-daa, he's back in love with everyone the next day! Here, it's so different. It's the everyday conversations that are melting Dutta! His journey is slow and agonizing, but so much fulfilling! He's taking one step at a time, towards Baji and Naku! He's learning all the little things, piecing together the truth on his own. Like today, when Baji told him about the kaul! I like this strategy, CVs!

Okay, someone tell me why the Tasha music was playing in Kala's nightmare! Somehow ruined the sanctity of the music! Dead

Dear Liz,

I have told you before that I love your fervour, almost to the point of deference for LTL and I salute you for that as your kind of enthusiasm is very much needed to keep alive something that all of us cherish on this forum, whatever be the chosen manner to show appreciation. The one thing that I would like to highlight though is that no members of this forum have ever put across their POV to "write off the show ", rather we are all fighting tooth and nails against commercial dictums, rightly perceived creative arrogance as shown recently by Mr Pranjal Saxena or other considerations that are unknow to the layman viewer that we are and that may be totally justified.

The only thing that we have ever asked is, consistency, as in other shows on Colors. And the results are here for all to see, there are 3 shows, notably, Uttaran, Na Aana Is Desh Laado and Big Boss among the top 10 as per MSN yesterday. It does give us a pinch when we know that LTL is not in any way lacking in terms of quality or credibility. Why does our favourite show lag behind? The storyline is still unique, the cinematograpy is most of the time at par with what is considered to be the best on Indian TV, performances, especially, that of Mr Mishal Raheja are at a different level altogether. There is actually no match and we are not being partial.

Please do not misconstrue my post ,as like so many others my main concern, and many others who may belong to another school of thoughts only want LTL to flourish and be on air as long as possible and one day belong to the pantheon of the great shows on TV. All the ingredients are here to make it so, we just need a bit more consistency and tender loving care from the creators of the show. And that is not at all an unreasonable demand, nor should it be construed as an attempt to write off the show. I beg you to forgive me in advance if I ruffle sensibilities but it is important to put the point across. Embarrassed

May I take this opportunity to wish you a very Happy New Year and may all your aspirations be fulfilled in 2011. Keep flying the flag of unadulterated romance.

Hugs,

Kavita
Hug

Heya Kavita,

A very happy new year to you! And as a dyed-in-the-wool romantic, I will try my best to keep that flag of unadulterated romance flying!LOL

When I said that most of us were ready at one point, to write off the show, I meant myself too! I have been there, almost. And you will agree with me, that there have been many who have downright done it here, on the forum. A lot have lost interest in the show because they felt that LTL had stopped being what it was during the onset. I've read stuff that has depressed me no end! I think I'm right about that. And then there have been quite a few who've fought for the show, to come back to what it was. That includes you. But,there have been many who've just given up on it too! Smile

I've had my phases, but even when LTL has its momentary phases of lameness, something keeps me going. There's this blind faith I have in the CVs, plus the fact that the story is essentially me. It is something I would create, if I were that creative. Big smile So, while I wouldn't call myself the most loyal viewer around, I definitely am bound to this show by something inexplicable! It just doesn't allow me to give up! Lame, I know. LOL

So, we have LTL back in its groove, for now. And hopefully it will remain there. But I do not discount periods of lameness. Just that I am ready for it, coz I know the CVs get back every time and give us amazing twists when we least expect it. Thumbs Up

notsorryKavitaDR

KavitaDR Senior Member
KavitaDR
KavitaDR

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 11:53am | IP Logged
@Lizdarcy

Heya Kavita,

A very happy new year to you! And as a dyed-in-the-wool romantic, I will try my best to keep that flag of unadulterated romance flying!LOL

When I said that most of us were ready at one point, to write off the show, I meant myself too! I have been there, almost. And you will agree with me, that there have been many who have downright done it here, on the forum. A lot have lost interest in the show because they felt that LTL had stopped being what it was during the onset. I've read stuff that has depressed me no end! I think I'm right about that. And then there have been quite a few who've fought for the show, to come back to what it was. That includes you. But,there have been many who've just given up on it too! Smile

I've had my phases, but even when LTL has its momentary phases of lameness, something keeps me going. There's this blind faith I have in the CVs, plus the fact that the story is essentially me. It is something I would create, if I were that creative. Big smile So, while I wouldn't call myself the most loyal viewer around, I definitely am bound to this show by something inexplicable! It just doesn't allow me to give up! Lame, I know. LOL

So, we have LTL back in its groove, for now. And hopefully it will remain there. But I do not discount periods of lameness. Just that I am ready for it, coz I know the CVs get back every time and give us amazing twists when we least expect it. Thumbs Up

Dear Lizzy,

Dont worry, i love the hopelessness, the breathlessness and the lameness...Craziness in love can be the most beautiful feeling....Embarrassed

I hope that you are back to the land of sanity with a TV and the net to see you through the cliffhanger weekend. Bahut kuch ho gaya this week and we just need to hold our breath and wait for next Monday. I have not even watched todays' episode because of all the things that i want done before 2011 descends on us alll in a few hours.

You take care and I wish that you, seriously, start serialising your thoughts for something much bigger than the forum.

Good luck and see you in the New Year.Smile

Edited by KavitaDR - 31 December 2010 at 7:31pm

notsorrylizdarcy

Go to top