Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

What I loved about y'day! (Page 2)

lizdarcy Senior Member
lizdarcy
lizdarcy

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 12:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by scorpio10

I agree that epi today was mindblowing ... too good . MR and VR they are brilliant actors ....

I love the way Naku told Kala off .... It was always on my mind ..that is a terible wife nd mother ...       she never felt love or never love any one in her life ... nd tha what Naku told her ...wow

D singing was heart wreching but what brought me to tears was Duji conversation ...... their love could be seen .. Like u I loved how Baji stood up for naku.....
Nd I am sure that the Kaul thing has set D thinking ....
This one drama that I cannot stop watching

MR and VR they are brilliant actors .... Any doubt about it?!

Boy, I love all the bar scenes. Romance ho yaa dosti....sab wahi hota hai! Hai re! Day Dreaming

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AbhiAnimozart66

lizdarcy Senior Member
lizdarcy
lizdarcy

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 12:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shilpita87

Originally posted by lizdarcy

There must be something about this show, that inspite of being TV-less and net-less(pardon my engleesh Big smile) at the moment, I manage to wait 3 hrs for the video to load and watch it on my miniscule phone screen! Gah!

Just when we're standing ready to write off the show, the CVs give us one scene, one single scene that undoes all the negativity! (Not that I can ever stop loving it, my love for LTL is like Naku's love for Dutta, hopeless!)

Y'day's episode was B-E-A-Utiful! Dutta, a big big sorry. For laughing out loud during the precap on Monday! God, my heart broke into a million tiny little pieces when he sang! If I didn't know better, I'd say the song was written for Dutta! Talking of which, Mishal, is there anything you don't do well?! I was close to tears by the end of the song! Beautiful rendition, I love the way you emote with your eyes! Uff, every single line touched my heart!Heart

Is Kala getting desperate or what!? I can no longer see the poised, classy villian, in her place is  a desperate woman who's fighting a lost cause! That thing she did was soooo juvenile! LOL. I loved Naku's dialogues, you gotta love this woman for her calm. I mean, she's neither stopping Kala from carrying out her evil plans, nor trying to find out what she's upto! Instead she's just saying, bring it on! You go, girl!!

Duji. Sigh. Oh, how I love these guys! Dutta, for all the hatred that surrounds him, has two people who selflessly love him. He must be something, to inspire such devotion! And the way Baji defended Naku, wow! I know Naku would've done the same for Baji! This is what makes these three people special! Every dialogue was so dhaasu today! Baji, you rock!

I yaaam loving the build-up! The tracks are suddenly coming together, and I soon see a Duji reunion. And a grand culmination of events too, leading to sigh, TaSha, TaSha, TaSha!!Dancing

I've been screaming hoarse, that I love the slow build up and drama. In every other show, we have a grand confrontation where the hero gets to know the truth, realizes his lover/friend is innocent and ta-daa, he's back in love with everyone the next day! Here, it's so different. It's the everyday conversations that are melting Dutta! His journey is slow and agonizing, but so much fulfilling! He's taking one step at a time, towards Baji and Naku! He's learning all the little things, piecing together the truth on his own. Like today, when Baji told him about the kaul! I like this strategy, CVs!

Okay, someone tell me why the Tasha music was playing in Kala's nightmare! Somehow ruined the sanctity of the music! Dead

Lovely post liz..not that its anything new.

about the bold...i hate to say this but..i want to say..I TOLD YOU SO...LOL

i knew when Dutta would sing it will be THE EMOTIONAL scene ever...i mean look at the guy how can he not suit a lost lover's description singing from his soul....it was there in his eyes the way he rolled the bottle and walked away..Cry

i love to right..but i also love it when my friends see my POV too...and of course i love Dutta and you too for increasing the dutta deewanapan tenfolds.Big smile

Yaar SHilpi, maine to Monday hi maafi maang li thi! LOL Remember the analysis I did on your Murad poori hui post?! Big smile

Yeah....we're all hopeless Dutta deewanis...and it's all his fault. Wo karta hi aise kaam hai...koi kaise na fida ho uspar! Blushing

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sikkaishaAbhiAnisub_rosamozart66

MrsKhan IF-Addictz
MrsKhan
MrsKhan

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 1:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Fivr-

@ksh: Dude! Not just you! Maybe I can deal with the beginning of the Dutta-Baji scene because maybe Baji got drunk just when Dutta got drunk too.. You know..? Although it would have been nice to maybe see a small-five-second scene where they were both being introduced to the alcohol before their main scene - just so we'd have known that they'd be drunk.. But it was still okay without. LOL

What bothered me the most was the fact that we couldn't see Dutta's reaction when Sudarshan and Baji were going at it. THAT was so wrong! I wanted to see what he was thinking RIGHT as those words left Sudarshan's or Baji's mouth. But I had to wait for those once-in-a-blue-moon reactions from him.. That was annoying.. Stern Smile

We should have got a few seconds of buildup of Baji and Dutta drinking. Also Dutta was shown going inside...then I suppose he went to his room after which everyone else except Naku came in. Dutta was suddenly shown as if he was coming from outside. If not for their clothes I would have thought its a different night in the show. As soon as Baji caught his hand the next shot was of Dutta sitting and relaxing on the bar stool...ok so he didnt protest...but they should have atleast shown them walking. To me it agian looked they wanted to end at the gun on Baji's head so they cut 1-2 mins of the show which could have given a buildup to the scene.
Btw the Kala-Naku scene was awesome.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

AbhiAniChaudhrytm-Fivr-divy609fuzzyface

lizdarcy Senior Member
lizdarcy
lizdarcy

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 1:27am | IP Logged
Whoa! THAT, was some analysis!

Lol! I'm glad that you posted this thread because now I can just post my diluted thoughts here.. I couldn't decide if I wanted to do a TIN or not aur isi chakkar mein I hadn't been able to discuss anything.. ROFL So I guess this can be my TIN-esque analysis of certain scenes.. Embarrassed

You know, more than the actual act of singing, I actually loved the build up to it! That entire first couple of minutes from the start of the show till the beginning of the song were so rich with communication between Dutta and Nakku - direct and indirect - that when the song actually came about, fit like a glove! First the whole stubborn routine by Dutta (the man is trying to be angry, I can give him points for that! LOL) while Nakku just waits for him, his reactions, anything. And then when Dutta lost - to me it was like a metaphor to the triumph Nakku's soon going to enjoy. That while Dutta is upset and Nakku's patient, Dutta is going to give in and she will win. *sigh* If this was a deliberate attempt by the CVs then I really do love it! Unless it's just a figment of my imagination.. LOL 

That is what I'm scared of too...that I'm imagining things, reading too much into each scene! But I can't be wrong all the time...there's so much symbolism in each episode....it has to be deliberate!!  And about D trying to be angry....awwww...Big smile

And of course, Dutta being Dutta is first going to try and defy the "punishment". But the moment Nakku's brought into the picture, there was NO doubt that he wasn't going to sing! The only thing is says is that he doesn't know how to entertain people like so - but to me that wasn't a excuse from singing, but rather a reason for why what he sings next won't probably be "entertaining". And then he walks to the bar to arm himself with liquor - so he can then bare his heart for all to see.

Haye and then he sings.. *sigh* Day Dreaming

I know! The moment Madhu said that Naku's gonna have to sing...Dutta was like...No way, you're not making my wife sing....I will be her knight in shining armour! Oh man, I love this guy! And yes, the build up to the song....it was so awesome,...so justified. I mean Dutta didn't randomly break into song....it was clearly shown that he could sing, he had to sing, and it took some manana but he sang! And a different expression for every line of the song...*swoon* Dutta's just displaced all the classic heroes on my dreamlist. *sigh* Why is this guy so sexy? And why is he just a character!! Argh!

Lol! After the whole Suresh fiasco, this is the first time Kala's come over to Nakku. And I felt it was long over due. Kala is not one to take defeat lying toh she had to come back sooner than later to get a "feel" for the situation. To see how much of a boost Nakku's confidence has gotten and what to do next. So that was in tandem with Kala's character for me. But what was a little different this time was that while Nakku normally responded to Kala, this time she led most of the discussion. SHE started with the taunt about Kala being incapable of appreciating respect. Sure Kala had been sarcastic in her "khush lag rahi ho" but that is nearly not as snide as Kala is capable of being, so Nakku's proactive offensive (as in football wala "offensive" LOL) approach was interesting to me. I felt that Nakku had thought that after that Suresh fiasco fell through, that Kala would just fall back. So the fact that Kala came back again just honestly set her off a little. Because in her mind, Kala should have stepped back (she even looked so defeated that day with that teary eyed look) and MAYBE I'll go as far as to say that just like Kala came and revealed herself to Nakku as a "last push" attempt, that maybe Nakku too took that offensive charge of the conversation to see if she could just throw Kala off once and for all. Which was entertaining to watch! Really! But it wasn't the right thing to do, in terms of getting Kala to back off.

And if Kala was flamed by Nakku's comments, then she totally brought the sherni out in Nakku by indirectly threatening Dutta's life. Dutta cannot die. Will not die. Won't even be ASSUMED dead. I feel that comment was just thrown in there to air the fire in Nakku, to make her jump right back in her sherni mode. I mean as soon as Kala threw that jacket in the fire (a silly and obviously last resort attempt by Kala to overcome that wave of insults/provocations hurled by Nakku) it was game time. Kala feeds off of insults - the more you insult her, the more she'll want to fight back. And the only person Nakku ever fights for is her Sahib, so threaten his life and she'll be at your throat. And that is what I saw. A somewhat simply-sarcastic situation get out of hand within a matter of minutes. That progression from a simple spat-of-words to a full out war was amazingly executed.. For me at least.. EmbarrassedLOL 

@the bit in bold.

Bingo! Kala might be shrewd and dangerous and all that, but Naku is far more deadly if there's any danger to her saab's life. Her claws were out y'day...and I love the way she's just taking on Kala. Mahi acted well in this scene! The anger part was executed so well!

The Baji-Dutta conversation and later the Sudarshan wali confrontation will need it's own post eventually.. Day Dreaming It was amazingly put together and the expressions were just mind blowing! I actually sat at the edge of my seat as soon as Baji grabbed Dutta's hand.. Ufff! And the parallel between that Baji-ji-ki-vahini-ji scene and this one was amazing too.. And the fact that Baji told him about the kaul was so heartwarming for me. Because he stood up for Nakku right away - k " I did take her side Bhao, but she deserves it and you know it! And in case you don't, I'll let you know that any delay in the FR is basically and primarily my fault." Haye Baji! This man has such a heart of gold - and he isn't afraid of saying he's wrong WHEN he is wrong.. *sigh* Oh and how he later told of Sudarshan! "Jaan ki bazi, zubaan ki bazi.. Farq hai!" Uff!!! No wonder I'm fida over the dialogues of this show! Day Dreaming But more on that tomorrow.. Once I see the whole scene aik saath - complete with what happens tomorrow.. LOL

EXACTLY!!!! That's what I love too! Slow hai, sure. Dutta's taking baby steps towards redemption, sure. But it makes SENSE. And it's gradual. It takes us on a journey. When Dutta had just found out about Nakku, I was just as pissed off at Nakku as he was (when I thought of how he was informed..) . But now, as he's melting, so am I.. And that is what I love. It's a journey and we can SEE it and feel it every day. We don't have to make assumptions about what he might have thought and why he might have "forgiven" someone. We can see why and we can see what he thinks - every small development, every little turmoil - right in front of our eyes!

Baby steps yes, and you know what I love best? We're privy to every emotion of his, every thought running through his head. He doesn't always say it aloud, but his expressions, his actions they speak so much. And all this makes the process so believable...I mean, his journey is rewarding for us viewers too. After the bullet track, when Dutta still didn't forgive Naku, I was a bit cheesed off. But then I realized, that he's started to thaw. First he said it was hatred. Then he stood by her, when the Suresh guy tried maligning her name. Then he confessed to AS that it's just anger, and hurt that she didn't trust him. Now that Baji's told him half of the truth, and Naku telling her about her past(the basti bit and why she had to hide her face) he's almost there! In his heart, he's already forgiven her, but it'll take a jolt for him to say it! If a situation arises where he feels he's gonna lose her, or that she's gonna go away from his life...THAT will prompt him to confess!

*sigh* LTL has spoiled me.. I don't think is k baad I'll be able to appreciate any other show.. Day Dreaming

Tell me about it, Fivr!  I never thought I'd get to see something this beautiful, something this soulful on television. An Indian drama at that! I mean, this is THE story I've dreamt of all my life(in terms of execution). It's got that soul, that wistfulness I always wanted to see in a love story. It is the story I wanted to be able to write someday. Two people, falling in love, was never this magical. Never ever I tell you! *sigh* LTL has indeed spoilt me for every other love story! Blushing

[/QUOTE]

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

sikkaishakomal_w25AbhiAniChaudhrytm-Fivr-mozart66Jyoesub_rosadivy609meghapartiImmaculateDreamMrsKhan

-Fivr- Moderator
-Fivr-
-Fivr-

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 2:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kshreya2002

We should have got a few seconds of buildup of Baji and Dutta drinking. Also Dutta was shown going inside...then I suppose he went to his room after which everyone else except Naku came in. Dutta was suddenly shown as if he was coming from outside. If not for their clothes I would have thought its a different night in the show. As soon as Baji caught his hand the next shot was of Dutta sitting and relaxing on the bar stool...ok so he didnt protest...but they should have atleast shown them walking. To me it agian looked they wanted to end at the gun on Baji's head so they cut 1-2 mins of the show which could have given a buildup to the scene.

Yaar koi bhi reason ho, I really wish they would have spent just a couple of minutes building this scene up shuru mein and then end mein if they could have shown us a bit more comprehensive reaction from Dutta.. Really! 2 minutes bachane k chakkar mein thori presentation bigar dete hain.. *shakes head* LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

AbhiAnisub_rosaMrsKhan

-Fivr- Moderator
-Fivr-
-Fivr-

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 2:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lizdarcy

Whoa! THAT, was some analysis!

I know! The moment Madhu said that Naku's gonna have to sing...Dutta was like...No way, you're not making my wife sing....I will be her knight in shining armour! Oh man, I love this guy! And yes, the build up to the song....it was so awesome,...so justified. I mean Dutta didn't randomly break into song....it was clearly shown that he could sing, he had to sing, and it took some manana but he sang! And a different expression for every line of the song...*swoon* Dutta's just displaced all the classic heroes on my dreamlist. *sigh* Why is this guy so sexy? And why is he just a character!! Argh!

@bold: *sigh* Ksh and I have already had long discussions about wanting another "Dutta". Maybe if we ever find him, we can call you too? ROFL

Baby steps yes, and you know what I love best? We're privy to every emotion of his, every thought running through his head. He doesn't always say it aloud, but his expressions, his actions they speak so much. And all this makes the process so believable...I mean, his journey is rewarding for us viewers too. After the bullet track, when Dutta still didn't forgive Naku, I was a bit cheesed off. But then I realized, that he's started to thaw. First he said it was hatred. Then he stood by her, when the Suresh guy tried maligning her name. Then he confessed to AS that it's just anger, and hurt that she didn't trust him. Now that Baji's told him half of the truth, and Naku telling her about her past(the basti bit and why she had to hide her face) he's almost there! In his heart, he's already forgiven her, but it'll take a jolt for him to say it! If a situation arises where he feels he's gonna lose her, or that she's gonna go away from his life...THAT will prompt him to confess!

@bold: I know! I like being able to see that very exact moment when he makes up his mind or when that one thought occurs to him. It really honestly is the most enjoyable thing about LTL to me. To be able to look at the characters and understand what they do and why they do it (for the most part.. ROFL I still can't find logic behind the Supriya-seducing-Dutta theory by mavali.. ROFLROFL)

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

AbhiAnisub_rosamussy.jamshed

MrsKhan IF-Addictz
MrsKhan
MrsKhan

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 2:19am | IP Logged

Originally posted by kshreya2002

Yaar koi bhi reason ho, I really wish they would have spent just a couple of minutes building this scene up shuru mein and then end mein if they could have shown us a bit more comprehensive reaction from Dutta.. Really! 2 minutes bachane k chakkar mein thori presentation bigar dete hain.. *shakes head* LOL

Colors and their PRECIOUS BB. Oh well...wish the LTL team shot their episodes more concisely instead.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

AbhiAni-Fivr-sub_rosamozart66

-Fivr- Moderator
-Fivr-
-Fivr-

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 2:21am | IP Logged
@ksh: Haan yaar! Ab toh episodes hi concise karne parhain gai because channel waley toh hadh hi kar rahey hain.. I guess a reduction of two minutes is okay as long as it gives us a concise but smooth-flowing show.  

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mussy.jamshed

Go to top