avi wont leave anyone now!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

super_boyPristineSoul

PristineSoul IF-Sizzlerz
PristineSoul
PristineSoul

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 5:37am | IP Logged
oh oh....  Ouch 
I read the article now... and Avi's sister will fall in luv with RV's brother.... Confused

Kahin aisa na ho ki RV falls for Arpita...... Shocked

waise in one way... I'll be enjoying it.... LOVE triangle....LOL
-sia- Goldie
-sia-
-sia-

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 6:35am | IP Logged
what an article!!! i'm dazed at reading so many twists n turns!!
dunno whether Bhauji has gone nuts but she surely has made me go nuts..i mean angry!!! such a despo person she is that she is not able to sense her own end!! by getting Arpi arrested she lands herself in troubled waters n her thinking that Avita will be seperated now will absolutely hit the ditch!! Avdesh world is now turned upside down n he'll join both the hell n heaven to make sure that his wife is safe n secure!! in one way thanks to bhauji n RV atleast Avita will come even more closer...this one point makes me give a smile!!
if Shikha is gonna be RV's brother's love interest then how come this cud influence RV or to say to bring him back to the right way??!! bhauji,her bf pandit,her spy,lal singh n now RV...the CV's are increasing the list of enimies quite long!!! but i must say the story is really proceeding in a great way!! too many turns n twists has mad me all Wacko 
i just hope that all iss well n Avita remain together forever n ever!!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

super_boykomalSinghtalkie14

-sia- Goldie
-sia-
-sia-

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 6:40am | IP Logged

one more thing i forgot...if RV has to be the understanding b/w Avita theen wat wud the reason be?? some of us have suggested that RV might fall for Arpi...this wud worsen the situation!! gosh!! if not like Lal singh might be he'll take the advantage of bhauji n babuaji's situation!!

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Gunahon Ka Devta Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index