India-Forums

Gunahon Ka Devta
Gunahon Ka Devta

New TB article (Page 13)

smile.sara IF-Sizzlerz
smile.sara
smile.sara

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 1:22am | IP Logged
hey on which post evry one is? on this one or on video of new promo post?

fuzzyface IF-Rockerz
fuzzyface
fuzzyface

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 1:23am | IP Logged
@CB Avdhesh confrontation with Ranvijay is okay because they are  showing us abt a gunda and police fighting abt who is right.

But right now if they keep shifting and throwing things, ppl will lose interest. The crux of the story is abt Avdesh being a robinhood gunda, so they need to show how him actually helping ppl.
Like in t he beginning he sought justice for the girl who was molested or raped (can't remember), so if they have a situation where there is a similar case and both AST and Avdesh are out to seek justice, it wld help show both that both are not so bad as well as help Arpita see the real Avdesh and understand his work.
Sure AST and RVS are at odds but they shld show story where both are working together to fight the same cause.

I dunno I am just thinking too much I guess

Edited by fuzzyface - 30 December 2010 at 1:36am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

_nandiniyoga23priyasmile.sarachatterbox-Prashu-

Gaurishah Goldie
Gaurishah
Gaurishah

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 1:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sara212

if its done that shikha is with RV brother then RV is definitely be turning negative on extream bec if he would be with shikha then there would be scope of turning him positive anf alliance of avi at some xtent

Agree with you Sara, dont understand what was the need to pair Shikha with RV's brother. Dont see Avi RV situation improving any time soon.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

super_boyfuzzyfacesmile.sara

chatterbox IF-Sizzlerz
chatterbox
chatterbox

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 1:29am | IP Logged
fuzzy u r right on that point
that was the crux of story one on right side of law and one on wrong side of the law

the dhagdham is also missing.. yes love story is right  going along fine but  messing and mixing up tracks  makes no sense unless its connected with story..

jagat simple wedding is also connected to make rai men see sense
tht is fine

shikha rv pairing wud hv been better

bt here according to sana its rv brother who wud make him see sense  becoz of shikha i think

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

fuzzyface

fuzzyface IF-Rockerz
fuzzyface
fuzzyface

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 1:37am | IP Logged
yes CB it  wld make better drama if it was RV n Shika pairing instead of his brother.
Is there anyway to let CVs know what we are feeling.
chatterbox IF-Sizzlerz
chatterbox
chatterbox

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 1:40am | IP Logged

there imagine channel email id  we can write them  but i dont hv production house contact.

i had actually earlier tried contacting imagine office here in mumbai   but cudnt get through the right person

and if rv brother is involved with shikha mayb he is the  one to calm down rv.

rv right now has big ego thats what is making him negative
smile.sara IF-Sizzlerz
smile.sara
smile.sara

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 1:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by fuzzyface

@CB Avdhesh confrontation with Ranvijay is okay because they are  showing us abt a gunda and police fighting abt who is right.

But right now if they keep shifting and throwing things, ppl will lose interest. The crux of the story is abt Avdesh being a robinhood gunda, so they need to show how him actually helping ppl.
Like in t he beginning he sought justice for the girl who was molested or raped (can't remember), so if they have a situation where there is a similar case and both AST and Avdesh are out to seek justice, it wld help show both that both are not so bad as well as help Arpita see the real Avdesh and understand his work.
Sure AST and RVS are at odds but they shld show story where both are working together to fight the same cause.

I dunno I am just thinking too much I guess
@ Red---- are fuzzy dear i am keep thinking and posting this sice RV enter and avi is no more looking positive. where is our Robinhood gunda.
swamini5 Goldie
swamini5
swamini5

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 1:45am | IP Logged
Hey
I thik the story is going in the right directtion ,now will be a turning point in Avdesh's life aftter Arpi getting arrested.
He will realise  the path is walking is not right & people whom he love/care  are getting hurt.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Gunahon Ka Devta Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index