Views

Users

Frequent Posters

fuzzyface thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: chatterbox

every fiction story goes thru ups and downs

but when writers mess with a real story then it totally screws up

in ramayan its epic story and references r there but writers put all sorts of masalas during luv kush scenes
fiction wud play according to audience

I know what you mean I don't like distortion or swaying away from the actual plot. usually what happens is that when there are too many characters, they plot tend to run away and suddenly you realise, this is a different show.

I wld like to see some scenes like the beginning where Advesh is actually helping the villagers with social issues.
Gaurishah thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
But dont understand how would Bhootni or Avi know the exact location as to where the gun fell when Avi threw it in the jungle.
chista thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hey every one

@ gauri yes  i agree u i think  silly avdesh told to her that  the place of gun.
smile.sara thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

i wAs sure ome thing bad gonna happen in wedding with Avita. but still these articles.. dont want to beleive them, 1st shikhs then village and now arpi arrest. this time really i want to article things not happen ut it seems it will.😳

chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
YES FUZZY

here we only r assuming or saying its story of gunda who crosses all the barriers in his life and abt love

bt with new characters story is swinging

only good thing i have noticed and so othes have also said   that  the  tracks dont last long. see they brought bhootni lusty scene but they shifted track soon
then came kitchen politics again track was shifted

so jjst hope they dont drag this story
smile.sara thumbnail

if its done that shikha is with RV brother then RV is definitely be turning negative on extream bec if he would be with shikha then there would be scope of turning him positive anf alliance of avi at some xtent

smile.sara thumbnail
hey on which post evry one is? on this one or on video of new promo post?
fuzzyface thumbnail
@CB Avdhesh confrontation with Ranvijay is okay because they are  showing us abt a gunda and police fighting abt who is right.

But right now if they keep shifting and throwing things, ppl will lose interest. The crux of the story is abt Avdesh being a robinhood gunda, so they need to show how him actually helping ppl.
Like in t he beginning he sought justice for the girl who was molested or raped (can't remember), so if they have a situation where there is a similar case and both AST and Avdesh are out to seek justice, it wld help show both that both are not so bad as well as help Arpita see the real Avdesh and understand his work.
Sure AST and RVS are at odds but they shld show story where both are working together to fight the same cause.

I dunno I am just thinking too much I guess
Edited by fuzzyface - 13 years ago
Gaurishah thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sara212

if its done that shikha is with RV brother then RV is definitely be turning negative on extream bec if he would be with shikha then there would be scope of turning him positive anf alliance of avi at some xtent

Agree with you Sara, dont understand what was the need to pair Shikha with RV's brother. Dont see Avi RV situation improving any time soon.
chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
fuzzy u r right on that point
that was the crux of story one on right side of law and one on wrong side of the law

the dhagdham is also missing.. yes love story is right  going along fine but  messing and mixing up tracks  makes no sense unless its connected with story..

jagat simple wedding is also connected to make rai men see sense
tht is fine

shikha rv pairing wud hv been better

bt here according to sana its rv brother who wud make him see sense  becoz of shikha i think