arre yaar, Advesh has more gopikas than he cam imagine already😛
Posted: 13 years ago
RV avi ko bhi jaal mein fasane ka plaan banayega
OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG
avi once again
dhagaddum

hey pryia & dreamy🤗

@ pryia i m feeling better ,last night  i was very bad & finally i called to my  friend  that  she  brought me to clinic.
Edited by chista - 13 years ago
Originally posted by Dreamygal301

Good morning everyone or afternoon😆

Just saw that article, wow bhootni is very sure of herself, getting Arpi arrested!...Does she think Avi will stand by quietly?!....

Can't wait now!
but slightly disappointed about Shikha now partnered with RV's brother (make sense as they might be at the same school)...was hoping she would be with RV, he needs someone....so that means he will be going dark very soon....

yeah me too, it shld be RVS not his brother coz now it seems like the forbidden romeo and juliet love story. Now both families will be at odds and RVS is definitely a negative character.
 I think if it was RVS himself it wld be better as he will be in turmoil between duty, love and honour.

I really hope CVs change their minds, I dun want another entry of a bro.🤢

on another note, does anybody else miss the Merry men antics with Avdhesh. 😔

Bhauji ko toh waha ke pahad se dhakka deke gira dena chahiye wid her chamcha n d spy 😡😡😡😡...............Arpi arrested n Avi alone 😭😭................another separation but hope not long n hope after dis they dey hv d village track.............yesterday after d epi i was thinkng dat may b Shikha n RV's bro mite come 2gether..............but they shd hv paired Shikha wid RV..................he needs 2 b soft ab pata nahi wat he'll do........... n him double crossing toh obvious hai coz he wants only Avi ................but wedding toh shanti se ho jaane dete ....................Papa Rai will say ki meri bhavishyavani sahi thi................Arpi gundi ban gayi 😡😡

hi dreamy  waiting for ur analysis on yday convo and fuzzy the merry men  no longer seem merry
Originally posted by chatterbox

hi dreamy  waiting for ur analysis on yday convo and fuzzy the merry men  no longer seem merry

yes bhaoji sucked the lives out of everyone like a vampire 😡

CB what do u think abt the new bro entry coz I dun like it. now there are too many people already and this will complicate things 😕
well it has become instant khichdi now
first there were just few ppl in the story

now more and more ppl

doesnt matter but focus shud be on avita and ofcourse our merry men
@CB exactly focus on avita and the merry men.
well i suppose we will have to see how CVs play it out
every fiction story goes thru ups and downs

but when writers mess with a real story then it totally screws up

in ramayan its epic story and references r there but writers put all sorts of masalas during luv kush scenes

fiction wud play according to audience