India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

extra marital affairs

Polki_Zofi Senior Member
Polki_Zofi
Polki_Zofi

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 10:31pm | IP Logged
I heard today while talking with my sister in law here about how the person who make this story is known for creating extra marital affair and also death of lover and then him coming back immediately at the time of quick marriage of hers with either husbands friend or new man LOLBig smile, and she seem successful with Indian viewers like no other story teller LOL WHYYYYYYY? LOLBig smile

Strange to me, if someone love another so much and he is good too, then why marry another after he dies? I know it is personal choice, but such fairy tale love they show then this is not what is to be expected. They say it is foreign thing but its not, I know women in Poland who dont remarry, then other women dont even marry to have boyfriends in numbers LOLBig smile, so it depend on the kind of woman/man and relationship. And why sometimes parent become so irritating to them is also out of the world LOL. Sorry if I sound too foreign but I am not entirely Smile, I am part of and Indian family now to be talking from both perspective EmbarrassedWinkSmile

As for extrramarital affair Confused, it is more sick than sick could get! Never anything good and such a man or woman never improve Ouch. My father had one Ouch so I can say I know the trauma woman can be in. You never can forgive him (or her). Very sadist view of life, how can they show relationships to move on again? Impossible.

For some woman, her marriage is too special and holy. She want to preserve it and treasure it all her life. How can such things create a happy story or something you want to remember? Will the writer do same with Manav and Archana too? But they are so simple and cute OuchConfused, will be painful  Dead

Edited by Polki_Zofi - 29 December 2010 at 10:42pm

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index