Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

   
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

||*MaanEet/GurTi Gossip Corner*|| #6 (Page 49)

-MaanEetLover- IF-Rockerz
-MaanEetLover-
-MaanEetLover-

Joined: 23 November 2009
Posts: 5621

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 3:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by robbieluvr

Originally posted by maangeetcrazy

Originally posted by robbieluvr

@Ren: Yup exactlyROFL
@Shreyu: Oyeee sorry jiROFL dubara nahi boloon gi, who's your pati GC or MSK??
@Mishu: Bacha nahin, abhi to shayad paida bhi nahi huaROFL


Imuu..Lol
You have mistaken
MSK is my jiju lol
He's Pooja's pati dev..lol
Confusion here..heheLOL
Ufff itne log hain yahan, mein to pagal ho rahi hoonLOL who's Pooja???Confused
Imu read the member name it will help alot LOL
BTW, Me is Pooja !! Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..shreyaa..

Amiiish IF-Dazzler
Amiiish
Amiiish

Joined: 25 July 2006
Posts: 3188

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 3:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -MaanEetLover-

Originally posted by robbieluvr

Originally posted by nimmish

as u guyz know that ms ARGENTINA is away to kya koi chakkar chal sakta hai hamare grti mein?wat do u guyz think?but im sad about the article in which GC said he misses db alott or is he a big jhootha
dil mein DD to naiWink
I doubt it, pagal is crazily in love with herAngryLOL, but you never know kismat ko kya manzoor haiLOL

Imu Babez He is not pagal Wink He is my pati dev yaar !

& Mishu Dont worry !
They will be together !Mera dil kehe raha hain !

I m thinking Debina should have plane crash ! LOL

Im so sorryy, today I called your patidev a dumbo, pls mujhe maaf kardoDisapproveROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mgdg_2010..shreyaa..

mgdg_2010 IF-Rockerz
mgdg_2010
mgdg_2010

Joined: 28 November 2010
Posts: 8561

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 3:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nimmish

acha mere pyaare gossipers call DEBINA MS ARGENTINA PLZZ we will not take her name but gossip alott about her in this way we r safeLOL
ms argentina goli lo....
khasi dur karo......LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nimmishAmiiish

Amiiish IF-Dazzler
Amiiish
Amiiish

Joined: 25 July 2006
Posts: 3188

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 3:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by robbieluvr

@Ren: Yup exactlyROFL
@Shreyu: Oyeee sorry jiROFL dubara nahi boloon gi, who's your pati GC or MSK??
@Mishu: Bacha nahin, abhi to shayad paida bhi nahi huaROFL

ROFLROFLROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mgdg_2010..shreyaa..

robbieluvr IF-Sizzlerz
robbieluvr
robbieluvr

Joined: 20 March 2008
Posts: 14620

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 3:45pm | IP Logged
@Shreyu and Pooju: me got it now thanksSmile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mgdg_2010..shreyaa..

-MaanEetLover- IF-Rockerz
-MaanEetLover-
-MaanEetLover-

Joined: 23 November 2009
Posts: 5621

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 3:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Asmiiish

Originally posted by -MaanEetLover-

Originally posted by robbieluvr

Originally posted by nimmish

as u guyz know that ms ARGENTINA is away to kya koi chakkar chal sakta hai hamare grti mein?wat do u guyz think?but im sad about the article in which GC said he misses db alott or is he a big jhootha
dil mein DD to naiWink
I doubt it, pagal is crazily in love with herAngryLOL, but you never know kismat ko kya manzoor haiLOL

Imu Babez He is not pagal Wink He is my pati dev yaar !

& Mishu Dont worry !
They will be together !Mera dil kehe raha hain !

I m thinking Debina should have plane crash ! LOL

Im so sorryy, today I called your patidev a dumbo, pls mujhe maaf kardoDisapproveROFL

Amu mujhe tumse yeh umeed nahin thi !! LOL
Its ko chalo maaf kardiya.
Tum bhi kya yaad rakhogi Mrs Khurana ke saath punga liya tha ROFL 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Amiiishmgdg_2010..shreyaa..

nimmish Goldie
nimmish
nimmish

Joined: 06 August 2010
Posts: 1109

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 3:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mgdg_2010

Originally posted by nimmish

acha mere pyaare gossipers call DEBINA MS ARGENTINA PLZZ we will not take her name but gossip alott about her in this way we r safeLOL
ms argentina goli lo....
khasi dur karo......LOL
LOLLOLaur GC SE DOOR RAHOLOL

Edited by nimmish - 30 December 2010 at 3:46pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Amiiishmgdg_2010

-MaanEetLover- IF-Rockerz
-MaanEetLover-
-MaanEetLover-

Joined: 23 November 2009
Posts: 5621

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 3:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mgdg_2010

Originally posted by nimmish

acha mere pyaare gossipers call DEBINA MS ARGENTINA PLZZ we will not take her name but gossip alott about her in this way we r safeLOL
ms argentina goli lo....
khasi dur karo......LOL
Well , We can call her Miss Bhootni too LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

nimmishAmiiishmgdg_2010..shreyaa..

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
got a totally new photo...offscreen...gurti

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13

Author: Ankita_88   Replies: 97   Views: 42932

Ankita_88 97 42932 15 September 2011 at 5:09am by x.Maaneet4eva.x
|khushi's vm|MaanEet new VM pg.3 21/11/10

2 3 4

Author: Amor.   Replies: 30   Views: 9094

Amor. 30 9094 07 March 2011 at 2:42pm by -Araina-
see GURTI together:pic OFFSCRN

2 3

Author: Amour_Reet   Replies: 18   Views: 12125

Amour_Reet 18 12125 19 October 2010 at 3:44am by tinatartari
What are GurTi's qualifications?

2

Author: Shipra_S   Replies: 14   Views: 6946

Shipra_S 14 6946 19 October 2010 at 3:35am by tinatartari
guyz wish gurti n others here...

2 3

Author: adits7   Replies: 21   Views: 3316

adits7 21 3316 01 August 2010 at 3:33pm by Thumari_Mahi

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index