Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

   
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

||*MaanEet/GurTi Gossip Corner*|| #6 (Page 119)

..shreyaa.. IF-Sizzlerz
..shreyaa..
..shreyaa..

Joined: 29 August 2010
Posts: 21114

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 12:59pm | IP Logged
LMAOOROFL
Dhahej Mein apple juice..WOW..ROFL
hahah I feel sorry for pooja nowROFLROFLROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mgdg_2010-karishma-

-karishma- IF-Sizzlerz
-karishma-
-karishma-

Joined: 29 March 2006
Posts: 10162

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 1:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by maangeetcrazy

Originally posted by -karishma-

Originally posted by maangeetcrazy

Karuu September se??
OMG..lol
I started watching for the frist but the Hosiarpur track was boring then I watched it again from the office scenes..lol
But i also watch the HP maaneet scenes.

haan Crybut don't worry maaneet ke saare scenes dekhe huye haiLOL
actually mujhe is show ke baare mein pata nahi tha. And this is the first show tht i started watching on star one
abhi tak all those star plus waale sacrificing bahus ke shows dekhti thiD'ohDead


Ohh good good then
Lol
Ohhh OMG u should watch DMG And MJHT in star one
I watched them when i came here.they are awesome too
Uff i know ughh i only use to watch star plus back in nepal
But not here anymore..lol

haan yaar i will watch surely watch MJHT but DMG i don't know if i will watch it because i just couldn't digest the storylineOuch
well ya i have stopped watching all those bahu waale shows seriously paagal kar diya thaWacko As usual same stuff leads har waqt sacrifice karti hai and phir roti rehti haiConfused
But i am so happy geet is not like thtEmbarrassedand its my fav showEmbarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mgdg_2010..shreyaa..

..shreyaa.. IF-Sizzlerz
..shreyaa..
..shreyaa..

Joined: 29 August 2010
Posts: 21114

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 1:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -karishma-

Originally posted by maangeetcrazy

Originally posted by -karishma-

Originally posted by maangeetcrazy

Karuu September se??
OMG..lol
I started watching for the frist but the Hosiarpur track was boring then I watched it again from the office scenes..lol
But i also watch the HP maaneet scenes.

haan Crybut don't worry maaneet ke saare scenes dekhe huye haiLOL
actually mujhe is show ke baare mein pata nahi tha. And this is the first show tht i started watching on star one
abhi tak all those star plus waale sacrificing bahus ke shows dekhti thiD'ohDead


Ohh good good then
Lol
Ohhh OMG u should watch DMG And MJHT in star one
I watched them when i came here.they are awesome too
Uff i know ughh i only use to watch star plus back in nepal
But not here anymore..lol

haan yaar i will watch surely watch MJHT but DMG i don't know if i will watch it because i just couldn't digest the storylineOuch
well ya i have stopped watching all those bahu waale shows seriously paagal kar diya thaWacko As usual same stuff leads har waqt sacrifice karti hai and phir roti rehti haiConfused
But i am so happy geet is not like thtEmbarrassedand its my fav showEmbarrassed


Karuu U should watch the First epi's ..
I mean like the show is really good when it was in their first or seconds months
Lol I love watching DMG and MJHT my fav pass time..lol
besides maaneet scenes offcourse
and Guess wht Geet was in dmg too
OMG she was hilarious there
her laugh was OMG

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mgdg_2010-karishma-

-karishma- IF-Sizzlerz
-karishma-
-karishma-

Joined: 29 March 2006
Posts: 10162

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 1:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by maangeetcrazy

LMAOOROFL
Dhahej Mein apple juice..WOW..ROFL
hahah I feel sorry for pooja nowROFLROFLROFL
haan i feel sorry for her tooOuchROFL
dahej mein kuch aur dena hai toh abhi se bata de because yaad rakh sab cheeze boiled karke deni hogiROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mgdg_2010..shreyaa..

..shreyaa.. IF-Sizzlerz
..shreyaa..
..shreyaa..

Joined: 29 August 2010
Posts: 21114

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 1:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -karishma-

Originally posted by maangeetcrazy

LMAOOROFL
Dhahej Mein apple juice..WOW..ROFL
hahah I feel sorry for pooja nowROFLROFLROFL
haan i feel sorry for her tooOuchROFL
dahej mein kuch aur dena hai toh abhi se bata de because yaad rakh sab cheeze boiled karke deni hogiROFL


HhaahahahROFLROFLROFL
Aur shaadi ka khana bhi sab Boiled hi hoga!ROFL

LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mgdg_2010-karishma-

-karishma- IF-Sizzlerz
-karishma-
-karishma-

Joined: 29 March 2006
Posts: 10162

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 1:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by maangeetcrazy


Karuu U should watch the First epi's ..
I mean like the show is really good when it was in their first or seconds months
Lol I love watching DMG and MJHT my fav pass time..lol
besides maaneet scenes offcourse
and Guess wht Geet was in dmg too
OMG she was hilarious there
her laugh was OMG

yep i know beginning ka acha thaEmbarrassedwill try to watch it. Well maine abhi tak saare shows ke saath aisa kiya haiLOL i always watch after 6-7 months
and yes i know drashti was in DMG and her character was named muskaanEmbarrassedLOLand she was opposite mayand anandLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mgdg_2010..shreyaa..

-karishma- IF-Sizzlerz
-karishma-
-karishma-

Joined: 29 March 2006
Posts: 10162

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 1:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by maangeetcrazy

Originally posted by -karishma-

Originally posted by maangeetcrazy

LMAOOROFL
Dhahej Mein apple juice..WOW..ROFL
hahah I feel sorry for pooja nowROFLROFLROFL
haan i feel sorry for her tooOuchROFL
dahej mein kuch aur dena hai toh abhi se bata de because yaad rakh sab cheeze boiled karke deni hogiROFL


HhaahahahROFLROFLROFL
Aur shaadi ka khana bhi sab Boiled hi hoga!ROFL

LOL
na babaROFLi can't stand boiled foodROFLi really need chatpata foodROFLek kaam karenge jijaji ke liye boiled waala rakhenge aur hamare liya chatpataLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..shreyaa..

..shreyaa.. IF-Sizzlerz
..shreyaa..
..shreyaa..

Joined: 29 August 2010
Posts: 21114

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 1:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -karishma-

Originally posted by maangeetcrazy


Karuu U should watch the First epi's ..
I mean like the show is really good when it was in their first or seconds months
Lol I love watching DMG and MJHT my fav pass time..lol
besides maaneet scenes offcourse
and Guess wht Geet was in dmg too
OMG she was hilarious there
her laugh was OMG

yep i know beginning ka acha thaEmbarrassedwill try to watch it. Well maine abhi tak saare shows ke saath aisa kiya haiLOL i always watch after 6-7 months
and yes i know drashti was in DMG and her character was named muskaanEmbarrassedLOLand she was opposite mayand anandLOL


Lol Hmm DMG and MJHT i watched whole show..haha
It was good lol
beofre Maaneet my fav couple were mayur..
Lol i loved them soo much
But now its maaneet all the way
Ohh u know lol..
haha i just ended u a link..Watch if u want
And lets end this Other shows topic here..lol

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mgdg_2010-karishma-

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
got a totally new photo...offscreen...gurti

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13

Author: Ankita_88   Replies: 97   Views: 42924

Ankita_88 97 42924 15 September 2011 at 5:09am by x.Maaneet4eva.x
|khushi's vm|MaanEet new VM pg.3 21/11/10

2 3 4

Author: Amor.   Replies: 30   Views: 9091

Amor. 30 9091 07 March 2011 at 2:42pm by -Araina-
see GURTI together:pic OFFSCRN

2 3

Author: Amour_Reet   Replies: 18   Views: 12122

Amour_Reet 18 12122 19 October 2010 at 3:44am by tinatartari
What are GurTi's qualifications?

2

Author: Shipra_S   Replies: 14   Views: 6940

Shipra_S 14 6940 19 October 2010 at 3:35am by tinatartari
guyz wish gurti n others here...

2 3

Author: adits7   Replies: 21   Views: 3314

adits7 21 3314 01 August 2010 at 3:33pm by Thumari_Mahi

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index