||*MaanEet/GurTi Gossip Corner*|| #6 - Page 11

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by maangeetcrazy

Ohh anu dear..other pics are below..
Do see there are 8 pics..hehe
arey i did saw those pics GC is hidden in those pics he not showing clear lol anyways woww tasha n drashti frnds in offscreen lol
Anu..Ohhh yaaa..lol
Ik now they seem to be really good friends..hehe

hi girls!!!!!!!!!!! whats going on ?!?!...i just watched the episode...haiiiiiii..i loveeee gurti!!! they were fantastic cant wait to see it tomorrow...unfotunatly once again i wont be able to watch it until later :(....but hai aaj ka episode kamaal tha!!!!
Originally posted by maangeetcrazy

Anu..Ohhh yaaa..lol
Ik now they seem to be really good friends..hehe

yaa hehehe n our Gurti r also becoming good frnds yayyyy woohoooo in da interview of gurti dey were blushing wowwwwwwwwwwwwww
Originally posted by punjabispice

hi girls!!!!!!!!!!! whats going on ?!?!...i just watched the episode...haiiiiiii..i loveeee gurti!!! they were fantastic cant wait to see it tomorrow...unfotunatly once again i wont be able to watch it until later :(....but hai aaj ka episode kamaal tha!!!!
hii puja nothing much we r talking abt christmas pics in geet's sets anyways yaaa i totally loveee how geet was talking n walking n wooing maan in dat red dress hehehehe
Originally posted by Anu_sajan4ever

hehehe yaaaa dat was tooooooooo funny da way she was doing n seducing in bathroom lol hilarious n i think he gonna remove his shirt or will try to n seeing dis geet will run away hehehehehe me so waiting for tomorrow now ufffffffffffffffffff
u guys tomorrows the 200 episode...maybe SR shaadi se phela!!>!>>!?@?@[email protected] i guess she'll run away to...but haiii they were sizzlingggg!!! i canttt waitt to see that

yaa hehehe n our Gurti r also becoming good frnds yayyyy woohoooo in da interview of gurti dey were blushing wowwwwwwwwwwwwww

Awhh i loved the interview..
Uff they were soo cute
Love them
Puja di..shaadi se phele badnaami..lol
hmm i dont know
but i wouldnt mind that..uff cant wait
Yiipeiie Geet scores 200..

hii puja nothing much we r talking abt christmas pics in geet's sets anyways yaaa i totally loveee how geet was talking n walking n wooing maan in dat red dress hehehehe

hey anu...yup just saw those pics...was trying to back track but tum ladkio bhote bhot ho!! 14 pages, kuch ghanto mein..hai rabba😉😆 did i miss anything besides pics...and yea she was looking sexy and then she trying to seduce him was hystericalll
Hi everyone🤗
kya chal raha hai? Aaj ka tub scene was hilarious🤣🤣
and the precap☺️