Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

:||:MOTW-ChaandniOfTheWeek[30/12]:||'Anju' (Page 2)

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 12:27am | IP Logged
OMG Anju congratz darlz on becoming COTW. My crazy crazy partner hope u enjoy ur time being in the hot seat and girl u deserve this alot. I am soooo happy for you.

Paramore IF-Dazzler
Paramore
Paramore

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 10:16am | IP Logged
congratz Anju diHugHug
tamushi Goldie
tamushi
tamushi

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 9:17am | IP Logged
congrats Anju!

Which is ur favorite Nivren scene till now?
What is ur dream vacation and where?
anjubala IF-Rockerz
anjubala
anjubala

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 1:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tamushi

congrats Anju!

Hi Sauji..thanks dear.
There are many favorite NiVren scenes as just one scene cannot do justice to their love story. Here they are in the order:-
1) Their hug during rope fiasco as it was an emotional hug but it had lot of value - they both needed that hug to comfort each other, to show each other that he/she is there for him/her, ad I found this very romantic. The way Viren hugged her with one hand covering her back to show that he will protect her and the other hand on her ear/cheek/hair showed that he will always love her no matter what. To me this is love and this hug was very romantic...

2) Their picture perfect scene. And then mirror scene during KC segment when Viren shows her chand in the mirror. She is looking so beautiful and he looks so good with her.

3) Their photo session scene where they both come down from different side of stairs and look at each other. Viren's deep love and intensity is so clear and Nivi reciprocating it although as a friend but yes she is.

4) The scene where she is waiting for Viren to come back when their bike broke down. That whole segment was so nice where they had meaningful talk and Viren started counting her smiles.

If you let me I will keep going on and on...

2) My dream vacation is my honeymoon time - Paris just 2 of us... how romantic.. Embarrassed
tamushi Goldie
tamushi
tamushi

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 3:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anjubala

Originally posted by tamushi

congrats Anju!

Hi Sauji..thanks dear.
There are many favorite NiVren scenes as just one scene cannot do justice to their love story. Here they are in the order:-
1) Their hug during rope fiasco as it was an emotional hug but it had lot of value - they both needed that hug to comfort each other, to show each other that he/she is there for him/her, ad I found this very romantic. The way Viren hugged her with one hand covering her back to show that he will protect her and the other hand on her ear/cheek/hair showed that he will always love her no matter what. To me this is love and this hug was very romantic...

2) Their picture perfect scene. And then mirror scene during KC segment when Viren shows her chand in the mirror. She is looking so beautiful and he looks so good with her.

3) Their photo session scene where they both come down from different side of stairs and look at each other. Viren's deep love and intensity is so clear and Nivi reciprocating it although as a friend but yes she is.

4) The scene where she is waiting for Viren to come back when their bike broke down. That whole segment was so nice where they had meaningful talk and Viren started counting her smiles.

If you let me I will keep going on and on...

2) My dream vacation is my honeymoon time - Paris just 2 of us... how romantic.. Embarrassed

aawwww
such shweet answers! thanks for answering.
Shayafan Goldie
Shayafan
Shayafan

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 5:00am | IP Logged
Hey Anju. congrats girl on being COTW.  I have no idea what to grill u on coz we have discussed so much already about our fav NivRen LOL
moniluvskinshuk IF-Stunnerz
moniluvskinshuk
moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 5:29am | IP Logged
Ohh Wowwww Anju Congrtazzzz Jaan for becoming COTW . So i hav 1 question for u .

Best Acting Performance of KinHa till now .whch will it b for u ?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shayafan

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index