Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

:||:MOTW-ChaandniOfTheWeek[30/12]:||'Anju'

.StarryPhoenix thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 13 years ago

Salaam-Namastey-Sat.sri.akaal

Hey guyz, how u all doin๐Ÿ˜Š ?? followin' my old tradition of givin' u the theme of the week thru ths, njoyd' the 'Dosti Love Sequence๐Ÿ˜' &
'Someone tryin' to declare tht Nivi is a Psycho๐Ÿ˜†

Yesss... (It's me AGAIN ,Your Host & Dost Shikhu' for 5th CCBM MOTW) hope everyone's enjoying the NivRen ki 'yeh dosti...'  ๐Ÿ˜‰... me njoyin' SidhYa' chemistry with so much pain in Innocent Divya's heart, bt Sid is not to be blamed at all... needs a teddy bear๐Ÿค— hug frm me...Sid's is damn cutie๐Ÿ˜ณ** sooper smiley face** must say the main leads are awesome, the awesome Foursome๐Ÿ˜† rock..

as we all say n i do belive "Marriages are made in Heaven...."
so you never know till the very "Last Moment" who's in ur Destiny.... n now when we have the final official couple, we just cant deny ths fact at alll.... n accept the way its moving ahead...!!
SidhYa & NivRen

&        

& now before i actually move on with my blah-blahs, lemme declare the 5th MOTW
Official Member of the Week for our CCBM Forum...!!!

So, without any further ado(s),  any guesses...????
this time it was very difficult, we had so many amzin' truly dedicated loyal phansss, but hd to select just one, so dun be upset, aapka bhi number aayega... blushes**
aaaaaaa dun scroll down... jz make a guesssss... ๐Ÿ˜‰

so, here i begin with the Ceremonial annnouncement of our 5th Ever CCBM MOTW

so this week too, we dun have Male MOTW thts no "Chaand of the Week" rather we have yet another Chaandni of the Week,
so...Drum Roll.............Dhol Taashe... full-on Punjabi Style with Viren Sood's ka chewing gum ka bubble...

-------
---------------
---------------------------
---------------------------------------------
-----------------------------------------------------------
-------------------------------------------------------------------
Our 5th Ever 'Chaandni of the Week is
--------------------------------------
-------------------------
---------------
------
Anju aka anjubala

another most deservin' member for the CCBM Forum๐Ÿ˜ƒ !!
Crazyyyy about NivRen

ok, this pic is for you... n i'll sing a song for you,
cos m hummin' ths all day long....
๐Ÿ˜†

"mausam hai naya naya, nayi-nayi hai dosti,
ye hawaa aur khusbooyein, bas ek wajah hai dosti,
bheegi hui ye fizaa haule se kuch to kahe,
arey saaz mein roop ke sur ye awaara bahe...

teri ye kaisi ajab meethi si saugaat hai,
tere mere darmiyaan, ab saccha ehsaas hai,
maine bhi chuni, tune bhi chuni,
sacchi hai yeh dosti..."

..You Deserve it Gurl...so njoy the HotSeat & the members will grill your for loadz more masti & fun....!!! Congratssssss...๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

this is your MOTW Siggy, you call use it all this week i.e. 30th Dec. '10-5th Jan. '11 & Use it to Flaunt it...!!๐Ÿ˜‰

Time for me to sign-off & i will be back with yet another MOTW Next Thursday thts 6th Jan. '11, till then Happy CCBM-in' n dun forget to Congratulate the 5th MOTW & Grill her !!! Any Suggestions & Criticism are Heartiy Welcome...!!! We would love to hear from YOu !!!! Please Do PRESS the Like Button to appreciate my efforts..thnxx๐Ÿ˜ณ

!! have a great time !!

CCBM Dev. Team
(Approved by Jyoti)

Edited by starry.phoenix - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.StarryPhoenix thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 7
Congrats Anju,,hv a great week !!

my griller for you

** Viren in Casuals or Formals ??๐Ÿคฃ
KinSanj thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
congrats anjuuuuuuuuuuuuuu ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Dilbole_ShiOmRu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Congratulations Anju for becoming new chandani of the weak.๐Ÿ˜ƒ
anjubala thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
OMG.. I can't believe I am on the hot seat.. Girls what did I do to be grilled by you all - all of you are more crazier than me..
Anyways, thanks for this honor.

anjubala thumbnail
Originally posted by: starry.phoenix

Congrats Anju,,hv a great week !!

my griller for you

** Viren in Casuals or Formals ??๐Ÿคฃ

thanks dear,

Viren in Casuals (specially in T shirt without jacket). But I definitely want to see him in formal like in white crisp shirt with cream or khaki pants and no jacket please.... I love him anyway so whatever he wears looks good on him..๐Ÿ˜‰
shana_83 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Congrats Anju!! Enjoy the HotSeat...๐Ÿ‘
NivRenDeewani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
OMG Anju congratz darlz on becoming COTW. My crazy crazy partner hope u enjoy ur time being in the hot seat and girl u deserve this alot. I am soooo happy for you.
tamushi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
congrats Anju!

Which is ur favorite Nivren scene till now?
What is ur dream vacation and where?
anjubala thumbnail
Originally posted by: tamushi

congrats Anju!

Which is ur favorite Nivren scene till now?
What is ur dream vacation and where?

Hi Sauji..thanks dear.
There are many favorite NiVren scenes as just one scene cannot do justice to their love story. Here they are in the order:-
1) Their hug during rope fiasco as it was an emotional hug but it had lot of value - they both needed that hug to comfort each other, to show each other that he/she is there for him/her, ad I found this very romantic. The way Viren hugged her with one hand covering her back to show that he will protect her and the other hand on her ear/cheek/hair showed that he will always love her no matter what. To me this is love and this hug was very romantic...

2) Their picture perfect scene. And then mirror scene during KC segment when Viren shows her chand in the mirror. She is looking so beautiful and he looks so good with her.

3) Their photo session scene where they both come down from different side of stairs and look at each other. Viren's deep love and intensity is so clear and Nivi reciprocating it although as a friend but yes she is.

4) The scene where she is waiting for Viren to come back when their bike broke down. That whole segment was so nice where they had meaningful talk and Viren started counting her smiles.

If you let me I will keep going on and on...

2) My dream vacation is my honeymoon time - Paris just 2 of us... how romantic.. ๐Ÿ˜ณ