Yeh Ishq Haaye
Yeh Ishq Haaye

Ranbir (Page 5)

nayhaj Senior Member
nayhaj
nayhaj

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 3:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Whitestallion

Thickhead is not a name but a word which means arrogant i asked u to stop being arrogant !!And for once im not abusing you and thank God im not low unlike some ppl i dont want to hurt anyone's feelings here so if i said anything to hurt you or if u felt im trying to abuse you,which im not,then im sorry i didn't mean anything like that........

There is one thing i want to tell u that views mean the opinion of a particular person which can b both right and wrong cuz wat may seem right to one person may seem wrong to the other so plz tell ur views in a way that may not hurt anyone!

Thickhead is abusive language ok? I'll decide what i wanna say alrite? dont preach to me! please keep ur words to urself!

Whitestallion Senior Member
Whitestallion
Whitestallion

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 12:48am | IP Logged
Thickhead is not an abusive language!!!Look dude im not preaching you here and for the last time i dont care a bit about wat you think of me or YIH anymore infact you taught me this great lesson of how not to care about one's views so Thankyou.Im done trying to reason wid you!!!This was the last time i opened this topic im not going to bother to do this again so plz dont bother urself with writing to me cuz wat u said and wat u may say means nothing to me.......Ab mey apsey ijazat chaty hoon Gudbye 4evr!!!!Sleepy
tanvismile IF-Rockerz
tanvismile
tanvismile

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 1:21pm | IP Logged
i dont like like ranbir bcoz i have seen the real face of this actor in mtv spiltvilla show.he is total tapori,he gives so many galis,wat wat people come to become actors, ,he doesnt know to act but only to style.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

forbiddenlove

SahiPakdeHai. IF-Stunnerz
SahiPakdeHai.
SahiPakdeHai.

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 5:05am | IP Logged
Rahul was very gud as RV in MJHT,Den in MRTP,he was gud der as a good boy but he's d best here in YIH as Ranbir..
To be honest,D show is not a great one,Der is no freshness acc to me.No im not crticizing it.I have been watching d show on n off n what i saw till now..D actor who playing Akshay,he's gud ,i've seen his previous show n he's actually a very gud actor but in dis show he hardly had any scene where he spoke a lot,except those scene which happened b4 Tu janne na song sequence i think..U can see his acting capability der.. next come D female lead-I've some other thoughts abt her,She's a gud actress but i think an negetive role 'd have suited her more :P Her expression made me feel so (no offence)
n finally Yashdeep-I saw many new comers,to improved wid each passing epi & so much dat i've become der fan..But d same cant be say 4dis guy..He needs to work hard n need to take it easy (not his work but d way he force to do it) His expressions r not gud.n so not his dialouge D.
No offence to his fans nor d show:) it was just my opinion what i have/had while watching d show.
ram92 IF-Dazzler
ram92
ram92

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 7:49am | IP Logged

the actor playing ranbir's character has been in this industry for quite long. Yashdeep is a new comer so its obvious that ajay gonna need more time. Any ways i think ranbir's been showing extraordinary Mr. Perfect. And usually it happens that the guy who is extra nice, happens to be the bad guy.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Whitestallion

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Yeh Ishq Haaye Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index