Yeh Ishq Haaye
Yeh Ishq Haaye

Ranbir (Page 3)

Whitestallion Senior Member
Whitestallion
Whitestallion

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 3:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nayhaj

Agree with Shona the characters are not up to par in their acting skills and people who like Yashdeep are liking in from Perfect Bride, he did better acting there lol BUT   the fact remains the CVs are stupid and so is the production house for airing this show, they finished DMG for this? DMG was really crap towards the end and i was a diehard fan of Armaan and Ridhimma but atleast the actors could act in DMG...this show has no storyline and no decent actors and no offence but  every time Yashdeep has a scene he looks like hes constipated come on dude loosen up a bit actually no ALOT... Akshay is the best actor out of them all, Manjiris dad is a gd actor but in this soap he is rubbish too...if u dont share my opinion dont quote me!

I like Ajay but Yashdeep not at all.....I didn't even watch Perfect Bride and dont care if he was there or not:)

mimz IF-Dazzler
mimz
mimz

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 3:39am | IP Logged
Okay, I like the villain more than the lead ones! ;)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

WooHooHaha21

Whitestallion
Whitestallion

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 3:43am | IP Logged
Who's the villain??Confused

WooHooHaha21

nayhaj Senior Member
nayhaj
nayhaj

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 8:48am | IP Logged
Listen Whitestallion im expressing my views n ill decide when im done here. And Shona dont apologize for what and how u feel we all have individual accounts and we r entitled to our opinion these characters on tv are fictional and its us who make them or break them and its our comments cvs read when making changes so if give negative feedbk its gd for them so they make changea.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shona17WooHooHaha21

nayhaj Senior Member
nayhaj
nayhaj

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 8:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Whitestallion

Agree with Shona the characters are not up to par in their acting skills and <font color="#ff3300">people who like Yashdeep are liking in from Perfect Bride, he did better acting there </font>lol BUT the fact remains the CVs are stupid and so is the production house for airing this show, they finished DMG for this? DMG was really crap towards the end and i was a diehard fan of Armaan and Ridhimma but atleast the actors could act in DMG...this show has no storyline and no decent actors and no offence but every time Yashdeep has a scene he looks like hes constipated come on dude loosen up a bit actually no ALOT... Akshay is the best actor out of them all, Manjiris dad is a gd actor but in this soap he is rubbish too...if u dont share my opinion dont quote me!

I like Ajay but Yashdeep not at all.....I didn't even watch Perfect Bride and dont care if he was there or not:)

As i sed in my post if u dnt share my opinion dont quote me. Express ur view without quoting me!

WooHooHaha21

Whitestallion
Whitestallion

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 9:00am | IP Logged
Listen im not here to fight or anything and im getting tired of this ok?I said ur done here cuz i think you've pointed out enough faults in YIH or is there anything left?Anyways do wat u want to.Smile

WooHooHaha21

Whitestallion
Whitestallion

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 9:04am | IP Logged

Agree with Shona the characters are not up to par in their acting skills and <font color="#ff3300">people who like Yashdeep are liking in from Perfect Bride, he did better acting there </font>lol BUT the fact remains the CVs are stupid and so is the production house for airing this show, they finished DMG for this? DMG was really crap towards the end and i was a diehard fan of Armaan and Ridhimma but atleast the actors could act in DMG...this show has no storyline and no decent actors and no offence but every time Yashdeep has a scene he looks like hes constipated come on dude loosen up a bit actually no ALOT... Akshay is the best actor out of them all, Manjiris dad is a gd actor but in this soap he is rubbish too...if u dont share my opinion dont quote me!

As i sed in my post if u dnt share my opinion dont quote me. Express ur view without quoting me!
But u see its u who said dat we like Yashdeep cuz he's frm Perfect Bride and watevr so i had to quote to let YOU know you're wrong!!

WooHooHaha21

nayhaj Senior Member
nayhaj
nayhaj

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 12:33pm | IP Logged

Listen im not here to fight or anything and im getting tired of this ok?I said ur done here cuz i think you've pointed out enough faults in YIH or is there anything left?Anyways do wat u want to.Smile

I am going to do what i like so next time do NOT tell me what to do and when im done!

WooHooHaha21

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Yeh Ishq Haaye Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index