Yeh Ishq Haaye

Ranbir (Page 2)

Whitestallion Senior Member
Whitestallion
Whitestallion

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 8:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shree60

Originally posted by Whitestallion

I like both Ranbir and Ajay and ofcourse YIH.....
like YIH ......like Raunaoq :) Akshay :) like Ranbir :) like Ajay only cv should just do some kind of work on Manjari's character .......n try to create some intresting twist n turns .Smile
Yeah and luv Akshay too:)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

WooHooHaha21frenz4u

viniva sharma IF-Sizzlerz
viniva sharma
viniva sharma

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 12:53pm | IP Logged
ya u r ryt!! even i hav started wachingg show for ranbirr!! i rellyy lyk rahul arora!! Wink n yaa a bigg thums up to him!! :D

WhitestallionWooHooHaha21

ArshForEver Goldie
ArshForEver
ArshForEver

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 6:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Whitestallion

I dont understand why u come on this forum if you dont like YIH i mean no offence but the people who r on this forum like YIH and you r criticising it!
U r right. And as I said b4 the only reason that I'm here is that I wanted to let u know that I like ranbir. Well I like the bit that I saw. And I might be joining this forum for ranbir if he does what I think he will. So I was here only for ranbir. And didn't want hurt anyone feeling. Sorry if I made anyone uncomfortable.

WhitestallionWooHooHaha21

nayhaj Senior Member
nayhaj
nayhaj

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 10:09pm | IP Logged
Agree with Shona the characters are not up to par in their acting skills and people who like Yashdeep are liking in from Perfect Bride, he did better acting there lol BUT   the fact remains the CVs are stupid and so is the production house for airing this show, they finished DMG for this? DMG was really crap towards the end and i was a diehard fan of Armaan and Ridhimma but atleast the actors could act in DMG...this show has no storyline and no decent actors and no offence but  every time Yashdeep has a scene he looks like hes constipated come on dude loosen up a bit actually no ALOT... Akshay is the best actor out of them all, Manjiris dad is a gd actor but in this soap he is rubbish too...if u dont share my opinion dont quote me!

kashkasukajennforbiddenlove

nayhaj Senior Member
nayhaj
nayhaj

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 10:13pm | IP Logged
@White and @Frenz people are allowed to express their opinion so all of us who r criticising it all have accounts on this forum to discuss the shows so if we do not like them we will say that in the forum the Yeh Ishq Haaye Forum!  

Because we feel disappointed with the Show and its Characters as the promos looked promising but we do not like the show hence why we are expressing how we feel in this particular forum because we arent exactly going to say all this in the masterchef forum as it wont be relevant to that show

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

shona17forbiddenloveArshForEverWooHooHaha21

ArshForEver Goldie
ArshForEver
ArshForEver

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 12:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nayhaj

@White and @Frenz people are allowed to express their opinion so all of us who r criticising it all have accounts on this forum to discuss the shows so if we do not like them we will say that in the forum the Yeh Ishq Haaye Forum!  

Because we feel disappointed with the Show and its Characters as the promos looked promising but we do not like the show hence why we are expressing how we feel in this particular forum because we arent exactly going to say all this in the masterchef forum as it wont be relevant to that show

ClapClapi like whqat u said. i mean weshould express our feeling towards a show so that the production hoouse know that what the have to improve and what all right.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shona17nayhajWooHooHaha21

shona17 Groupbie
shona17
shona17

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 2:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nayhaj

i agree wid u....Smile

i havn't cum here to bash or criticize any1.....this show has dissappointed me....and can't i share my views here??Ouchis this forum only 4 gud comments???if the story line is not gud i have to say dat....seriously i didn't want 2 hurt any1 n if u see i hav'nt bash any1.....itz just um rlly dissappointed wid the show....n xpressed it...datz all....

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

nayhajWooHooHaha21krystal_watz

Whitestallion Senior Member
Whitestallion
Whitestallion

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 3:13am | IP Logged
Ok then i guess ur done giving ur views about this show.....But plzzzzzzz this is my humble request to u DON'T compare YIH wid DMG cuz DMG chapter is closed!Thankyou!!Smile

forbiddenloveWooHooHaha21

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Yeh Ishq Haaye Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index