ArshForEver thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Hi guys. I'm Zia, I'm not vEry active in this forum cuz the show wasn't as good as I expected so I stopes watching it. And today I found out that a new guy has entered the show and manjeri is in love with him I decided to watch it and see who the guy is. I think out of the the male actors n the show he si best. he is cute, good looking, nice dress up and more importantly good acting. Yesterdays scene between ajay and ranbir could tell u clearly the difference between their acting skills. I don't like ajay at all he is so bad in acting but I think if the production house work on ranbir and pair up manjiri with they are gone get lots of audience. I might be one of them. So thumbs up for ranbir. And a very good luck for him the show.

Note: I'm trying bash anyone and I'm sorry to ajays fan. Tha is just my pov and Me not liking sk
E doesn't mean he is not good. So plz

Peace and love to all

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shona17 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
i don't lyk ranbir...actually i dnt lyk dis show even๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿผ

i dnt think dat the CV's r serious abt this serial...hw can a main lead get ๐Ÿคชseeing a guy...way too much....it seemz lyk manjiri doesn't hav any personality.....
guyz um not bashing.....but um rlly dissappointed wid this show n itz characters..๐Ÿ˜”
ArshForEver thumbnail
Originally posted by: shona17

i don't lyk ranbir...actually i dnt lyk dis show even๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿผ

i dnt think dat the CV's r serious abt this serial...hw can a main lead get ๐Ÿคชseeing a guy...way too much....it seemz lyk manjiri doesn't hav any personality.....

guyz um not bashing.....but um rlly dissappointed wid this show n itz characters..๐Ÿ˜”

Exactly. I'm really disappointed too. I though this was gone be rocking. The promos were so promising and it is just too disappointing.
Whitestallion thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I like both Ranbir and Ajay and ofcourse YIH.....
shree60 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Whitestallion

I like both Ranbir and Ajay and ofcourse YIH.....

like YIH ......like Raunaoq :) Akshay :) like Ranbir :) like Ajay only cv should just do some kind of work on Manjari's character .......n try to create some intresting twist n turns .๐Ÿ˜Š
Whitestallion thumbnail
I dont understand why u come on this forum if you dont like YIH i mean no offence but the people who r on this forum like YIH and you r criticising it!
frenz4u thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

I agree with Whitestallion.........why people come here when they dont like the show and criticize it???????

Even I also dont like some shows but I dont go criticizing the show or its characters in that forum !!!!! ๐Ÿ˜Š

I LOVE YIH VERY MUCH .........and all the characters of the show !!!!!!! ๐Ÿ‘............๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
--softyy-- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
but ranbir{ranvijay } iz d cutest villian ever n he will be a good hero 2..........
Whitestallion thumbnail
Originally posted by: shree60

like YIH ......like Raunaoq :) Akshay :) like Ranbir :) like Ajay only cv should just do some kind of work on Manjari's character .......n try to create some intresting twist n turns .๐Ÿ˜Š

Yeah and luv Akshay too:)
viniva sharma thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
ya u r ryt!! even i hav started wachingg show for ranbirr!! i rellyy lyk rahul arora!! ๐Ÿ˜‰ n yaa a bigg thums up to him!! :D