India-Forums

Yeh Ishq Haaye
Yeh Ishq Haaye

Ranbir

ArshForEver Goldie
ArshForEver
ArshForEver

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 9:42pm | IP Logged
Hi guys. I'm Zia, I'm not vEry active in this forum cuz the show wasn't as good as I expected so I stopes watching it. And today I found out that a new guy has entered the show and manjeri is in love with him I decided to watch it and see who the guy is. I think out of the the male actors n the show he si best. he is cute, good looking, nice dress up and more importantly good acting. Yesterdays scene between ajay and ranbir could tell u clearly the difference between their acting skills. I don't like ajay at all he is so bad in acting but I think if the production house work on ranbir and pair up manjiri with they are gone get lots of audience. I might be one of them. So thumbs up for ranbir. And a very good luck for him the show.

Note: I'm trying bash anyone and I'm sorry to ajays fan. Tha is just my pov and Me not liking sk
E doesn't mean he is not good. So plz

Peace and love to all

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Whitestallionnikita_786WooHooHaha21....Priya....CHIPPEDCUP

shona17 Groupbie
shona17
shona17

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 11:57pm | IP Logged
i don't lyk ranbir...actually i dnt lyk dis show evenThumbs Down

i dnt think dat the CV's r serious abt this serial...hw can a main lead get Sillyseeing a guy...way too much....it seemz lyk manjiri doesn't hav any personality.....
guyz um not bashing.....but um rlly dissappointed wid this show n itz characters..Unhappy

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

nayhajluvtwilight19WooHooHaha21mimz

ArshForEver Goldie
ArshForEver
ArshForEver

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 12:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shona17

i don't lyk ranbir...actually i dnt lyk dis show evenThumbs Down

i dnt think dat the CV's r serious abt this serial...hw can a main lead get Sillyseeing a guy...way too much....it seemz lyk manjiri doesn't hav any personality.....

guyz um not bashing.....but um rlly dissappointed wid this show n itz characters..Unhappy
Exactly. I'm really disappointed too. I though this was gone be rocking. The promos were so promising and it is just too disappointing.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nayhajWooHooHaha21

Whitestallion Senior Member
Whitestallion
Whitestallion

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 2:29am | IP Logged
I like both Ranbir and Ajay and ofcourse YIH.....

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shree60WooHooHaha21frenz4u

shree60 Groupbie
shree60
shree60

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 2:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Whitestallion

I like both Ranbir and Ajay and ofcourse YIH.....
like YIH ......like Raunaoq :) Akshay :) like Ranbir :) like Ajay only cv should just do some kind of work on Manjari's character .......n try to create some intresting twist n turns .Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

forbiddenloveWooHooHaha21frenz4u

Whitestallion Senior Member
Whitestallion
Whitestallion

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 3:52am | IP Logged
I dont understand why u come on this forum if you dont like YIH i mean no offence but the people who r on this forum like YIH and you r criticising it!

WooHooHaha21frenz4u

frenz4u IF-Sizzlerz
frenz4u
frenz4u

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 4:19am | IP Logged

I agree with Whitestallion.........why people come here when they dont like the show and criticize it???????

Even I also dont like some shows but I dont go criticizing the show or its characters in that forum !!!!! Smile

I LOVE YIH VERY MUCH .........and all the characters of the show !!!!!!! Clap............Thumbs Up

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

WooHooHaha21

--softyy-- IF-Dazzler
--softyy--
--softyy--

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 5:51am | IP Logged
but ranbir{ranvijay } iz d cutest villian ever n he will be a good hero 2..........

WhitestallionWooHooHaha21

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index