India-Forums

Written Update of Dec 29th

ziddiladki Senior Member
ziddiladki
ziddiladki

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 9:25pm | IP Logged

rukmi sees ranbeer is very surprise to see him and rushes to his bed side and says..

rukmi: wake up...Wake up, who did this to you how did this happen guruji will he be ok try to wake him up please

guruji(surprised): we are looking after him he will wake up but first you go take that and go get more medication and rukmi runs and get the medication and does not even know that her foot is bleeding because of thorn in her bare feet and give the medication to guruji and guruji is shocked to see her in such condition but rukmi keeps looking at ranbeer and guruji puts the medication on him and says

guruji: only someone so dear to us only then we care this much

rukmi: what do you mean

guruji: your foot is bleeding and you dont even seem to mind that

rukmi: when person is in need of help then we must give everything in our power to help

guruji: you are right and living in this village it's important to feel that way for others but now go medicate yourself on your foot...go now....

rukmi can keep her eyes of ranbeer and guruji notes all this has rukmi keeps looking back and runs to god and says how did this all happen last time i talked to him was telling him about the file and i think he must of looked at it and confronted deep and he might of tried killing him what do i do please help ranbeer god please i wonder what rasel must be going threw gaytri and moomal are trying to explain to rasel that ranbeer is no more but rasel is not taking no for an answer and tell them not to bother her as what husband and wife dont argue and i will not explain to you all i will only talk to ranbeer and goes from there

BT: mohit why are your parents not here did we make some kind of mistake

Mohit: no they were coming but did not know what to say in such time so i told them to come on funeral day

BT: sorry in this time i have many strange thoughts ranbeer was here he use to take care of many things but now i must and deep and moomal walk in....deep please call mohits parents i have not talk to them after the marriage

Mohit: no deepbhisa please dont call i am going home tomorrow i will tell them

Moomal: yes, it important to get rasel out of her stage

Deep: i agree we need to help rasel

Rasel comes there and tells nothing has happen to ranbeer and how can BT you think like this you are elder in this house he is just little angry with me, when he comes i will ask him for forgiveness nothing has happen to him and runs upstairs and BT tells deep to find the killer of ranbeer and deep runs to room and starts drinking and mamasa and chanchel ask what happen and he says BT wants me to find the killer and chanchel tells him to forget about it and mamsa says no there is about 3 villages that run around that river rukmi has gone but it's not important if we ever find rukmi but it's more important that we find ranbeer even if it means a dead body becaues you never know when dead can become alive and deep calls his guy and says we are all worried here in the house see if those 3 villages saw ranbeer or know anything about his death and they both smile and drink rukmi is worried if she should tell the haveli or not because she does not know what happen there and what did ranbeer says just the guruji says why are you so worried ever since you seen that man and rukmi says it looks like someone tried to kill him so wondering how his family must be feeling and guruji says that is why we are not gone tell anyone not even police about him not until he wakes up because it is up to him what he wants to do and rukmi agrees with him but wonders if she should tell rasel how will i call her and just then deeps phone rings and mamsa picks up and is shocked to hear the news and wakes deep and tells him that the guy you sent has found out ranbeer is alive and some guy picked him up and deep says lets go to his house and mamsa says no one knows who and where he lives and she ends on deeps worried face....

Tomorrow: mamsa is talking to deep and saying you were right i just found out that ranbeers body is her in some devotees village and this time we will take ranbeers body home and rukmi hears this and runs form there and mamsa runs after her and stops her while rukmi is facing her back to him....

P.S. You all are too kind'.thank you please don't hesitate to click LIKE for my update SmileEmbarrassed

Edited by ziddiladki - 30 December 2010 at 7:38pm

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

artistkrasssyedakhansaggi80snehanairpisces16nirvm001samirah23Rohini20dootanna44ambbiha

snehanair Newbie
snehanair
snehanair

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 6:01am | IP Logged
where is padma???????they are not at al showin her??

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ziddiladki

ziddiladki Senior Member
ziddiladki
ziddiladki

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 7:38pm | IP Logged
i agree i dont see here either and what about deep not being father when will that come out...
Rosmin Senior Member
Rosmin
Rosmin

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 7:45pm | IP Logged
thank u
sophiam Senior Member
sophiam
sophiam

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 5:29pm | IP Logged
thanks for the wonderful update Big smile

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top