Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

nivarth nt talkin.. til when dis wil continue? (Page 5)

teddybear66 Goldie
teddybear66
teddybear66

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 12:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Love.NivRen

Originally posted by teddybear66

OMG how imature can you guys get. arguing about a drama? seriously? jheeezzzee
theres this little thing in the world, its called an O-P-I-N-I-O-N.
learn to respect peoples opinions and they will respect yours.
and as for the whole drama about sid being a puppet i strongly agree. put urself in nivis positions. if you loved someone and they supposedly loved you wouldnt you expect them to support you when you needed them the most? and as for viren hes been perfect, knowing that nivi doesnt love him he holds her hand and refuses to let go even when his familys against him. im not one to take dramas seriously but it irritated me reading the comments so i wanted to clarify.
and anyone who wants to disrespect me go ahead. let me warn u i dont stay quite.

oh and as for the main topic i dont think they are going to drag it too long. at one point divya will grow up and realize theres nothing going on and she will apoligise and let them speak again. i hope :P x

Clap thank u so much for ur comment.. Well u ju said all wht all i wanted to say...

N nt disscussin over nivarth n nivren love story.. jus thinkin wht u said will happen .. Im soooo sure there will never gonna a day come when divya will become mature enough to understand all dis.. She is super dumb.. Bt i really hope they doesnt drag this too much..

N more importantly i want sid to become a little independent knw by usin his own brains.. N plzz CTs gt him some screen space.. his dumb wife is seen more than him these days... which is nt required.. :P

yh what im not liking is theres too many cliffhangers. they need to rap a few up and just end it. for example the stalker and divyas suspicion. well i gues if they get rid of the stalkers there would be no suspensful story. but as for the divya thing its gone on for too long. i rekon the should drop it. and have divya and sid supporting nivi. she doesnt have alot of suport except for the amazing viren <3 xP lool x

Yes nivi is left wid only viren supportin her n standin by her in tht stupid mansion filled wid dumbs.. N divya i really doubt her gettin some brains to support nivi.. the way she spoked against nivi yesterday i dnt think this is gonna happen.. her limted brains r good for nthin..

N yes there r so many things happenin right now in the show tht its very confusin, annoyin, borrin now.. plzz CTs tell us who the stalker is.. Enough of this .. N plzz ask divya to stop usin her limited so called brains...

yh totaly i agree. i think even if this whole thing blows over shes still going to hold a grudge against nivi cuz dada and vandana adore her. and yh im fighting the urhe to stop watching. i only started a week ago cuz i was youtubin and i found cute scence and nivren. i ended up watching them all lol. but yh nivrens the only thing thats keeping me plastered to this drama :P. (after the wedding scence ther gona hav 4 songs together :P )
x

U bet even im watchin this drama for love story.. Initially it was for nivarth as even they were awesome together... N if watch some nivarth scenes especially when sid wanted nivi to say i love u n all .. Sid used to look amazin..

Anyway nowdays all he does is listen to his stupid super dumb wife.. N nothin on earth can giv divya brains so leave her.. I jus change the channel or mute the show when she comes..

i hope CTs show us some nice things.. N give sid some constructive to do..

thing with sid is he has no back bone. imagine being married to him. tauba lmao. yh they need to give sid a bit more importance and dont forget the backbone ;) lol. i think they need a new story. like nivren is their building relationship then divya and sid need something similar or he can be a buisness tycoon or something. hes sort of lyk nandu now. in the back and only there if something needs doing :P

Im a both sid n viren fan.. I like both of them.. Therefore if we r goin to see viren's character gettin interestin.. So same way lik u said i want to see sid also doin somethin.. His character needs a big character change.. N if he comes ot to be stalker doin all dis for his love for nivi it will give him somethin to do in the show then..

Love.NivRen Groupbie
Love.NivRen
Love.NivRen

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 12:36am | IP Logged

and as for the whole drama about sid being a puppet i strongly agree. put urself in nivis positions. if you loved someone and they supposedly loved you wouldnt you expect them to support you when you needed them the most? and as for viren hes been perfect, knowing that nivi doesnt love him he holds her hand and refuses to let go even when his familys against him. im not one to take dramas seriously but it irritated me reading the comments so i wanted to clarify.
and anyone who wants to disrespect me go ahead. let me warn u i dont stay quite.

oh and as for the main topic i dont think they are going to drag it too long. at one point divya will grow up and realize theres nothing going on and she will apoligise and let them speak again. i hope :P x

Clap thank u so much for ur comment.. Well u ju said all wht all i wanted to say...

N nt disscussin over nivarth n nivren love story.. jus thinkin wht u said will happen .. Im soooo sure there will never gonna a day come when divya will become mature enough to understand all dis.. She is super dumb.. Bt i really hope they doesnt drag this too much..

N more importantly i want sid to become a little independent knw by usin his own brains.. N plzz CTs gt him some screen space.. his dumb wife is seen more than him these days... which is nt required.. :P

yh what im not liking is theres too many cliffhangers. they need to rap a few up and just end it. for example the stalker and divyas suspicion. well i gues if they get rid of the stalkers there would be no suspensful story. but as for the divya thing its gone on for too long. i rekon the should drop it. and have divya and sid supporting nivi. she doesnt have alot of suport except for the amazing viren <3 xP lool x

Yes nivi is left wid only viren supportin her n standin by her in tht stupid mansion filled wid dumbs.. N divya i really doubt her gettin some brains to support nivi.. the way she spoked against nivi yesterday i dnt think this is gonna happen.. her limted brains r good for nthin..

N yes there r so many things happenin right now in the show tht its very confusin, annoyin, borrin now.. plzz CTs tell us who the stalker is.. Enough of this .. N plzz ask divya to stop usin her limited so called brains...

yh totaly i agree. i think even if this whole thing blows over shes still going to hold a grudge against nivi cuz dada and vandana adore her. and yh im fighting the urhe to stop watching. i only started a week ago cuz i was youtubin and i found cute scence and nivren. i ended up watching them all lol. but yh nivrens the only thing thats keeping me plastered to this drama :P. (after the wedding scence ther gona hav 4 songs together :P )
x

U bet even im watchin this drama for love story.. Initially it was for nivarth as even they were awesome together... N if watch some nivarth scenes especially when sid wanted nivi to say i love u n all .. Sid used to look amazin..

Anyway nowdays all he does is listen to his stupid super dumb wife.. N nothin on earth can giv divya brains so leave her.. I jus change the channel or mute the show when she comes..

thing with sid is he has no back bone. imagine being married to him. tauba lmao. yh they need to give sid a bit more importance and dont forget the backbone ;) lol. i think they need a new story. like nivren is their building relationship then divya and sid need something similar or he can be a buisness tycoon or something. hes sort of lyk nandu now. in the back and only there if something needs doing :P

Im a both sid n viren fan.. I like both of them.. Therefore if we r goin to see viren's character gettin interestin.. So same way lik u said i want to see sid also doin somethin.. His character needs a big character change.. N if he comes ot to be stalker doin all dis for his love for nivi it will give him somethin to do in the show then..

ye totally. i think the stalker shud be sid actualy. it wouldnt be a normal prediction and its something new. he could want to destroy her life because he feels she wasnt loyal to him or something. we need a twist that would satisfy most of the viewers seen as some dont like nivren
anyway its 7.35am and i still havnt slept :P goodnyt loool x
teddybear66 Goldie
teddybear66
teddybear66

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 1:07am | IP Logged

x

ye totally. i think the stalker shud be sid actualy. it wouldnt be a normal prediction and its something new. he could want to destroy her life because he feels she wasnt loyal to him or something. we need a twist that would satisfy most of the viewers seen as some dont like nivren
anyway its 7.35am and i still havnt slept :P goodnyt loool x

Sid bein stalker will be very interestin for sure.. n it wil satisfy many viewrs.. N where r u frm??? I mean nt frm india.. N good nite dear..
vids08 Goldie
vids08
vids08

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 2:54am | IP Logged

wht do u guys think.. nivarth will never talk to each other again???

As today they jus crossed each other.. N how they avoid each other.. N nt even one ot of two is objectin this... So wht u guys think this will continue forever..

I think now its sure sid wil be the stalker.. As how can he let go nivi so easily n how come he is so calm abut the fact tht nivi is nt talkin to her..

wht u think guys wil happen nxt??

Teddy bear - WOW! You have unleashed a huge debate here LOLLOL. Well just chill all of u, soap hi to hai.Tension lene ke liye real life hi theek hai.

My take on this is
Both Nivi and Sid are stupid to indulge that dumb woman. But the thing is Nivi and Sid are very much alike and at the same time very different.They both seriously want their marriage to work, but Nivi is working on her own marriage much more rationally and why not Viren is a lovely man. She has been very transparent to Viren about her past and clear in her stand for the future.
Also only Nivi knows that Divya has suicidal tendency and may do something stupid, so I can partly u/stand where she is coming from.
Sid is unlucky to have a girl like Divya as his partner, and he knows Divya since childhood and giving in to her demand is ridiculous. I don't know why is he reluctant to put her in place.And not talking to Nivi is not going to make the marraige work, as a business scion he must know that surelyConfused
I think once he knows Divya is badmouthing Nivi in front of the family, I sincerely hope that he speaks up.
Not talking is not going to last, as Divya is constantly revealing her true colours, in sensitivity to Sid, I'm sure he will stop bothering himself about her!
If they don't, they are really wasting Sidharth as a character and Abhishek as an actor.

But Cts never fulfil my wish, I wanted Sid to be the stalker tooCryCry
teddybear66 Goldie
teddybear66
teddybear66

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 4:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vids08

wht do u guys think.. nivarth will never talk to each other again???

As today they jus crossed each other.. N how they avoid each other.. N nt even one ot of two is objectin this... So wht u guys think this will continue forever..

I think now its sure sid wil be the stalker.. As how can he let go nivi so easily n how come he is so calm abut the fact tht nivi is nt talkin to her..

wht u think guys wil happen nxt??

Teddy bear - WOW! You have unleashed a huge debate here LOLLOL. Well just chill all of u, soap hi to hai.Tension lene ke liye real life hi theek hai.

My take on this is

Both Nivi and Sid are stupid to indulge that dumb woman. But the thing is Nivi and Sid are very much alike and at the same time very different.They both seriously want their marriage to work, but Nivi is working on her own marriage much more rationally and why not Viren is a lovely man. She has been very transparent to Viren about her past and clear in her stand for the future.

Also only Nivi knows that Divya has suicidal tendency and may do something stupid, so I can partly u/stand where she is coming from.

Sid is unlucky to have a girl like Divya as his partner, and he knows Divya since childhood and giving in to her demand is ridiculous. I don't know why is he reluctant to put her in place.And not talking to Nivi is not going to make the marraige work, as a business scion he must know that surelyConfused

I think once he knows Divya is badmouthing Nivi in front of the family, I sincerely hope that he speaks up.

Not talking is not going to last, as Divya is constantly revealing her true colours, in sensitivity to Sid, I'm sure he will stop bothering himself about her!

If they don't, they are really wasting Sidharth as a character and Abhishek as an actor.

But Cts never fulfil my wish, I wanted Sid to be the stalker tooCryCry

Even i thought the same tht what i wrote wrong in the post which raised such argument.. Well i really hope people doesnt take it seriously ..

N yes now both nivarth r tryin to make their respective work.. Bt the only irriTatin thing is divya which is so annoyin these days..

Even i wish they giv a nice turn to story where sid gts to knw divya's true colours how she is bad mouthin nivi... N he breaks his promise.. Bt as of now even sid is shown doin nthin n jus listenin to his super dumb wife..

Even i hope they doesnt waste sid's character n giv him some screen space now..

N makin him stalker will be g8.. Bt CTs hardly listen to us..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

vids08

vids08 Goldie
vids08
vids08

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 4:55am | IP Logged

Even i thought the same tht what i wrote wrong in the post which raised such argument.. Well i really hope people doesnt take it seriously ..

N yes now both nivarth r tryin to make their respective work.. Bt the only irriTatin thing is divya which is so annoyin these days..

Even i wish they giv a nice turn to story where sid gts to knw divya's true colours how she is bad mouthin nivi... N he breaks his promise.. Bt as of now even sid is shown doin nthin n jus listenin to his super dumb wife..

Even i hope they doesnt waste sid's character n giv him some screen space now..

N makin him stalker will be g8.. Bt CTs hardly listen to us..

[/QUOTE]
U hvn't written anything wrong. Its a straightforward post.LOLLOL
I think CTs are trying to make Nivren look so good by making Sidya look horrible. They did this when they introduced Kinshuk, Sid's character was completely transformed to look bakwas and Nivi was made to look helpless. ( I'm sure I will be beaten up for saying this, Sorry Viren/ Kinshuk fans, no offence, I love his character too really do I swearLOL). Some marketing trick. Lets see what they have for us in the future track. I wish this Nivren come together, O/wise the story will not move forward with all the other parallel tracks. They need to conclude at least something,instead of introducing different tracks every other day.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

teddybear66

vinasa Groupbie
vinasa
vinasa

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 5:40am | IP Logged
NO YAAR SID LL NOT KEEP HIS PROMISE ..HE LL DEFINITELY TALK TO HER ..DD LL B DERE TO WATCH DA SCENE..Dead..OTERWISE HW COME MU LL CONTINUE BTW DA 2 SISTERS Angry
 ..MAY B SID LL REVEAL DA TRUTH INFRONT OF ALL FAMILY MEMBERS N I THINK EVEN DADAJI LL JOIN TOO..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

teddybear66vids08

teddybear66 Goldie
teddybear66
teddybear66

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 8:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vinasa

NO YAAR SID LL NOT KEEP HIS PROMISE ..HE LLDEFINITELYTALK TO HER ..DD LL B DERE TO WATCH DA SCENE..Dead..OTERWISE HW COME MU LL CONTINUE BTW DA 2 SISTERS Angry
..MAY B SID LL REVEAL DA TRUTH INFRONT OF ALL FAMILY MEMBERS N I THINK EVEN DADAJI LL JOIN TOO..

Nice thought.. Bt mujhe doubt hai aisa hoga ya nahi..

Go to top