Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

nivarth nt talkin.. til when dis wil continue? (Page 4)

Love.NivRen Groupbie
Love.NivRen
Love.NivRen

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 11:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by teddybear66

Originally posted by Love.NivRen

OMG how imature can you guys get. arguing about a drama? seriously? jheeezzzee
theres this little thing in the world, its called an O-P-I-N-I-O-N.
learn to respect peoples opinions and they will respect yours.
and as for the whole drama about sid being a puppet i strongly agree. put urself in nivis positions. if you loved someone and they supposedly loved you wouldnt you expect them to support you when you needed them the most? and as for viren hes been perfect, knowing that nivi doesnt love him he holds her hand and refuses to let go even when his familys against him. im not one to take dramas seriously but it irritated me reading the comments so i wanted to clarify.
and anyone who wants to disrespect me go ahead. let me warn u i dont stay quite.

oh and as for the main topic i dont think they are going to drag it too long. at one point divya will grow up and realize theres nothing going on and she will apoligise and let them speak again. i hope :P x

Clap thank u so much for ur comment.. Well u ju said all wht all i wanted to say...

N nt disscussin over nivarth n nivren love story.. jus thinkin wht u said will happen .. Im soooo sure there will never gonna a day come when divya will become mature enough to understand all dis.. She is super dumb.. Bt i really hope they doesnt drag this too much..

N more importantly i want sid to become a little independent knw by usin his own brains.. N plzz CTs gt him some screen space.. his dumb wife is seen more than him these days... which is nt required.. :P

yh what im not liking is theres too many cliffhangers. they need to rap a few up and just end it. for example the stalker and divyas suspicion. well i gues if they get rid of the stalkers there would be no suspensful story. but as for the divya thing its gone on for too long. i rekon the should drop it. and have divya and sid supporting nivi. she doesnt have alot of suport except for the amazing viren <3 xP lool x

teddybear66 Goldie
teddybear66
teddybear66

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 11:59pm | IP Logged

and as for the whole drama about sid being a puppet i strongly agree. put urself in nivis positions. if you loved someone and they supposedly loved you wouldnt you expect them to support you when you needed them the most? and as for viren hes been perfect, knowing that nivi doesnt love him he holds her hand and refuses to let go even when his familys against him. im not one to take dramas seriously but it irritated me reading the comments so i wanted to clarify.
and anyone who wants to disrespect me go ahead. let me warn u i dont stay quite.

oh and as for the main topic i dont think they are going to drag it too long. at one point divya will grow up and realize theres nothing going on and she will apoligise and let them speak again. i hope :P x

Clap thank u so much for ur comment.. Well u ju said all wht all i wanted to say...

N nt disscussin over nivarth n nivren love story.. jus thinkin wht u said will happen .. Im soooo sure there will never gonna a day come when divya will become mature enough to understand all dis.. She is super dumb.. Bt i really hope they doesnt drag this too much..

N more importantly i want sid to become a little independent knw by usin his own brains.. N plzz CTs gt him some screen space.. his dumb wife is seen more than him these days... which is nt required.. :P

yh what im not liking is theres too many cliffhangers. they need to rap a few up and just end it. for example the stalker and divyas suspicion. well i gues if they get rid of the stalkers there would be no suspensful story. but as for the divya thing its gone on for too long. i rekon the should drop it. and have divya and sid supporting nivi. she doesnt have alot of suport except for the amazing viren <3 xP lool x

Yes nivi is left wid only viren supportin her n standin by her in tht stupid mansion filled wid dumbs.. N divya i really doubt her gettin some brains to support nivi.. the way she spoked against nivi yesterday i dnt think this is gonna happen.. her limted brains r good for nthin..

N yes there r so many things happenin right now in the show tht its very confusin, annoyin, borrin now.. plzz CTs tell us who the stalker is.. Enough of this .. N plzz ask divya to stop usin her limited so called brains...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Love.NivRenzarmeenoDilbole_ShiOmRu

AnamikaSJain IF-Dazzler
AnamikaSJain
AnamikaSJain

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 11:59pm | IP Logged

I agree with you! A particular female keeps on hitting me on all my comments or Opinions. As someone who is an MBA, plus having a Journalism Diploma and also passionate about Writing my Opinions are supported by a proper reasoning and I just do not give Opinions for opinions sake. I am not one to take Dramas seriously and I am not a NivRen fan in the true sense either. But yes, I really love the Character of Viren and find him a Perfect friend and husband material. Standing by someone even when you know they do not reciprocate your feelings definitely earns Viren Brownie Points and not doing so makes Siddharth look like a failure with Nivi. But then it is not Siddharth's fault or of the Actor who is in that role.... It is the Writers who do it. There is no point in breaking the heads based on some situation in a Drama because it is not Reality. However, Past Promotions and Advertisements does not carry any validity in the Present scenario as the Storyline is altered completely to save the Serial from being a failure. Kinshuk was introduced as main lead opposite Neha solely for that purpose.  If a new Will is made, would the past will have any validity? It's just like that.

Regarding if Siddharth would speak to Nivedita... I think if he see her in problem or trouble he may speak to her and also cause further jealousy and insecurity feeling in Divya. Or maybe when Divya sees NivRen happy with each other Divya may release Siddharth from the promise.

Edited by Anamika1570 - 30 December 2010 at 12:07am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Love.NivRennaley4everzarmeeno

Love.NivRen Groupbie
Love.NivRen
Love.NivRen

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 12:06am | IP Logged

Yes nivi is left wid only viren supportin her n standin by her in tht stupid mansion filled wid dumbs.. N divya i really doubt her gettin some brains to support nivi.. the way she spoked against nivi yesterday i dnt think this is gonna happen.. her limted brains r good for nthin..

N yes there r so many things happenin right now in the show tht its very confusin, annoyin, borrin now.. plzz CTs tell us who the stalker is.. Enough of this .. N plzz ask divya to stop usin her limited so called brains...

yh totaly i agree. i think even if this whole thing blows over shes still going to hold a grudge against nivi cuz dada and vandana adore her. and yh im fighting the urhe to stop watching. i only started a week ago cuz i was youtubin and i found cute scence and nivren. i ended up watching them all lol. but yh nivrens the only thing thats keeping me plastered to this drama :P. (after the wedding scence ther gona hav 4 songs together :P )
x

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Dilbole_ShiOmRu

teddybear66 Goldie
teddybear66
teddybear66

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 12:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anamika1570

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="3">I agree with you! A particular female keeps on hitting me on all my comments or Opinions. As someone who is an MBA, plus having a Journalism Diploma and also passionate about Writing my Opinions are supported by a proper reasoning and I just do not give Opinions for opinions sake. I am not one to take Dramas seriously and I am not a NivRen fan in the true sense either. But yes, I really love the Character of Viren and find him a Perfect friend and husband material. Standing by someone even when you know they do not reciprocate your feelings definitely earns Viren Brownie Points and not doing so makes Siddharth look like .... But then it is not Siddharth's fault or of the Actor who is in that role.... It is the Writers who do it. There is no point in breaking the heads based on some situation in a Drama because it is not Reality. However, Past Promotions and Advertisements does not carry any validity in the Present scenario as the Storyline is altered completely to save the Serial from being a failure. Kinshuk was introduced as main lead opposite Neha solely for that purpose. If a new Will is made, would the past will have any validity? It's just like that.

Regarding if Siddharth would speak to Nivedita... I think if he see her in problem or trouble he may speak to her and also cause further jealousy and insecurity feeling in Divya. Or maybe when Divya sees NivRen happy with each other Divya may release Siddharth from the promise.</font>

Here everybody is equal n can express their thoughts.. N even u r free to do so.. So chill..

N as per sid yes he was wrong phele n he is wrong abhi bhi.. N nt him the writers who is makin his character lik dis..

Lets jus stop disscussin abut this any more..

n as per wht u said ki divya realisin there is nthin btw nivarth anymore.. Well i hve my doubts over her brains..

All i want is sid's character to do somethin constructive now in the show.. Be it for nivi or aGainst her..

Love.NivRen

Love.NivRen Groupbie
Love.NivRen
Love.NivRen

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 12:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anamika1570

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="3">I agree with you! A particular female keeps on hitting me on all my comments or Opinions. As someone who is an MBA, plus having a Journalism Diploma and also passionate about Writing my Opinions are supported by a proper reasoning and I just do not give Opinions for opinions sake. I am not one to take Dramas seriously and I am not a NivRen fan in the true sense either. But yes, I really love the Character of Viren and find him a Perfect friend and husband material. Standing by someone even when you know they do not reciprocate your feelings definitely earns Viren Brownie Points and not doing so makes Siddharth look like a failure with Nivi. But then it is not Siddharth's fault or of the Actor who is in that role.... It is the Writers who do it. There is no point in breaking the heads based on some situation in a Drama because it is not Reality. However, Past Promotions and Advertisements does not carry any validity in the Present scenario as the Storyline is altered completely to save the Serial from being a failure. Kinshuk was introduced as main lead opposite Neha solely for that purpose. If a new Will is made, would the past will have any validity? It's just like that.

Regarding if Siddharth would speak to Nivedita... I think if he see her in problem or trouble he may speak to her and also cause further jealousy and insecurity feeling in Divya. Or maybe when Divya sees NivRen happy with each other Divya may release Siddharth from the promise.</font>

yh totally. lets just ignore the imature and keep on loving our perfect viren :P

AnamikaSJain

teddybear66 Goldie
teddybear66
teddybear66

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 12:15am | IP Logged

yh totaly i agree. i think even if this whole thing blows over shes still going to hold a grudge against nivi cuz dada and vandana adore her. and yh im fighting the urhe to stop watching. i only started a week ago cuz i was youtubin and i found cute scence and nivren. i ended up watching them all lol. but yh nivrens the only thing thats keeping me plastered to this drama :P. (after the wedding scence ther gona hav 4 songs together :P )
x

U bet even im watchin this drama for love story.. Initially it was for nivarth as even they were awesome together... N if watch some nivarth scenes especially when sid wanted nivi to say i love u n all .. Sid used to look amazin..

Anyway nowdays all he does is listen to his stupid super dumb wife.. N nothin on earth can giv divya brains so leave her.. I jus change the channel or mute the show when she comes..

i hope CTs show us some nice things.. N give sid some constructive to do..
Love.NivRen Groupbie
Love.NivRen
Love.NivRen

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 12:22am | IP Logged

x

U bet even im watchin this drama for love story.. Initially it was for nivarth as even they were awesome together... N if watch some nivarth scenes especially when sid wanted nivi to say i love u n all .. Sid used to look amazin..

Anyway nowdays all he does is listen to his stupid super dumb wife.. N nothin on earth can giv divya brains so leave her.. I jus change the channel or mute the show when she comes..

i hope CTs show us some nice things.. N give sid some constructive to do..

thing with sid is he has no back bone. imagine being married to him. tauba lmao. yh they need to give sid a bit more importance and dont forget the backbone ;) lol. i think they need a new story. like nivren is their building relationship then divya and sid need something similar or he can be a buisness tycoon or something. hes sort of lyk nandu now. in the back and only there if something needs doing :P

Go to top