Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

nivarth nt talkin.. til when dis wil continue? (Page 3)

teddybear66 Goldie
teddybear66
teddybear66

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 11:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cutie-NivRen

<font size="2" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">I think Viren psychotic behaviour and doubts on him will make Sid Nivi talk as he will try to help Nivi though I don't want this as I am not in favor of his any sort of help to Nivi when he couldn't do anything for Nivi when she required him badly so when today Nivi has Viren by her side I don't want Sid offer any help to Nivi.
</div>
<div>

I hate Divya but more than her I hate Sid because its him who is responsible for all the mess created in their life. If he had told Divya the truth before wedding only then the matter would have sorted or if he couldn't tell her anything then instead of sulking he should have shown that yes he is happy about getting married to her but as a friend. When Divya gave him independence after marriege that she will wait if instead of sulking in beginning he showed his gratitude towards her and had gave some importance to her then maybe she wouldn't have doubted him. When he never considered her trustworthy then how could you think Divya can't suspect him. Now instead of giving in he could have made his stance clear that he will talk to Nivi because she is her brother's wife and he is now family member how can he not talk to his family member. He is known as responsible son of family but doesn't know how to handle situations only made Divya more suspicious. Most importantly he hided JAAL truth from the family though he knew everything leavingsnake in the house forcreating MU.I am not saying Divya is right she is absolutely wrong but more than her it's Sid's mistake.
</font>

Yes sid is wrong for nt supportin nivi phele.. N now he is listenin to his wife blindly..

my thinkin is he is nt gettin any screen space these days.. He is shown listenin to others n doin things thts it.. Whts up wid his own brains.. I seriously wish to see sid doin somethin constructive now.. How can he stop talkin to nivi by listenin to his stupid wife..

Wht will CTs do to make the, talk again.. N as per nivren... Im jus interested in seein viren gettin psycho.. N as he is the only one left supportin nivi in tht house i want him to stand by her forever...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

naley4ever

AnamikaSJain IF-Dazzler
AnamikaSJain
AnamikaSJain

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 11:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by teddybear66

Originally posted by akshi-sidputul

Originally posted by teddybear66

Originally posted by Anamika1570

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif"><font size="3">Whether Siddharth would speak to Nivedita or not does not really matter. What matters is that Siddharth has once again proved that he never was worthy of Nivedita by not standing up for her once again. Anyways, one way or the other it is good for NivRen as Divya would be contented that Nivi would not steal her 'precious Siddharth' and Nivedita now after knowing the true colors of her Divyadi should at least stop interfering with Divya's life with Siddharth and concentrate on her Husband Viren who is a perfect 'man' in every sense.</font></font>

Well sid nt deservin nivi is totally right as once again he proved he is good for nothin..
N divya well i dnt think a girl can be more mean, dumb, idiotic then her.. She is there to make people believe tht this kind of stupid people also exists in world.. Yes she can have her puppet sid.. N nivi shuld concentrate on viren.. Bt all im thinkin n sayin is.. Wht will CTs do now to make nivarth talk again.. As they cnt show nivarth nt talkin to each other forever... They hve to somethin..

teedybear ,i thgink u remember me
my self akshita
but i think u r changed now, u r might be the same person who demand for niviarth when we used to talk but after reading ur though """"u call sid a pupet:::""thankx i am not talking to u more.

yes dear i remember u.. N plzz read my last post under this topic.. N as per this topic i only open this to knw wht u guys think CTs wil do to make niarth talk again..

N abut callin sid puppet.. See he is agreein to wht all divya says these days., makers r nt givin sid screen space at all.. He is jus followin others command.. I seriously wish to see the obsessive sid bak.. as for nivren fans viren is turin psycho which will be a treat to watch for them.. N as per nivarth i want sid to gt some more screen space.. N i really want to see wht will CTs do to male them talk again..

N lik always im both nivarth n nivren fan.. My viewpoints r neutral.. N ya do read my last comment under this post...

I stand by what I say because as always my judgment is analytical. But those who want to close their eyes and think that it's night may do so... It is their wish. But the fact remains that Siddharth by obeying Divya has once again not stood up for Nivedita or his relationship (both past and present) with her... just like he did not stand up for her before when that was one quality Siddharth should have displayed as a good friend of Nivedita. If stating a fact is called bashing... so be it.

Edited by Anamika1570 - 29 December 2010 at 11:16pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

naley4everzarmeeno

teddybear66 Goldie
teddybear66
teddybear66

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 11:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by akshi-sidputul

teddy u r my good frnd i think have u seen i ever bash anycharacter of ccbm specially viren but dear u know everything u also know wat the conclusion of ccbm, this ;lady everytime bash not now from when she joined ,
if i gonna past all her comment then u see wat she is writting

Yes dear even u r very good frnd of mine.. N i remember all wht we talked earlier.. See all im sayin iss let the person say wht she feels.. Everyone has right to do tht... Even if she is bashin sid its kk.. Its her viewpoint she is expressin.. N even u hve the right to oppose tht...

N as per end of ccbm.. It talks abut eternal love story of nivarth.. N their love story is already bein said lik radha krishna relationship.. Wht else can be said further.. Its the best compliment ever to any couple..

So chill.. U express wht u feel n let others say to wht they feel..

N now answer my question.. Wht do u think CTs will do to make nivarth talk again..?? Cummon share ur view on dis...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

naley4everakshi-sidputulzarmeeno

teddybear66 Goldie
teddybear66
teddybear66

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 11:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Exoctica

I have a feeling that Sid will try to find out the culprit on his own (without talking to Nivi) and he will indirectly help her...

Hmmm nice thought quite possible... Smile

akshi-sidputul

Love.NivRen Groupbie
Love.NivRen
Love.NivRen

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 11:27pm | IP Logged
OMG how imature can you guys get. arguing about a drama? seriously? jheeezzzee
theres this little thing in the world, its called an O-P-I-N-I-O-N.
learn to respect peoples opinions and they will respect yours.
and as for the whole drama about sid being a puppet i strongly agree. put urself in nivis positions. if you loved someone and they supposedly loved you wouldnt you expect them to support you when you needed them the most? and as for viren hes been perfect, knowing that nivi doesnt love him he holds her hand and refuses to let go even when his familys against him. im not one to take dramas seriously but it irritated me reading the comments so i wanted to clarify.
and anyone who wants to disrespect me go ahead. let me warn u i dont stay quite.

oh and as for the main topic i dont think they are going to drag it too long. at one point divya will grow up and realize theres nothing going on and she will apoligise and let them speak again. i hope :P x

Edited by Love.NivRen - 29 December 2010 at 11:31pm

naley4everAnamikaSJainzarmeeno

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 11:36pm | IP Logged
You know if Viren was at Sid's place and not doing anything other than sulking and obeying her wife orders I would rather wanted him to be in negative role atleast he would have got something to do rather than listening and watching and now also I will prefer Viren as psycho rather than sitting and listening what other are saying and agreeing to everything without thinking and keeping mum even after knowing the truth as Viren has shown as character who speak out when he sees anykind of injustice even when he saw dada sahib's condition and even when he needed to stand by Nivi. If positive lead means a character should be shown as dumb I would prefer Viren as negative lead at least they are shown with some brains and using it properly though I don't want him negative because right now Nivi just have Viren with her and others left her hand when she needed them most even Sid whom she trusted what is the point of repenting when you wasted so much time and couldn't come up with truth and sulking for no reason. If Viren turned negative and tortured Nivi even in his madness I would prefer him in asylum rather than getting Nivi back in his life because he also gone back of his promise and give pain to the innocent soul who trusted you most.
But one thing is clear Sid never deserved Nivi because he is weak character and Nivi is very strong character and I will not change my point if tomorrow Viren also turn like Sid or worst than him then I will say same for him as I am saying for Sid

Edited by Cutie-NivRen - 29 December 2010 at 11:40pm

vids08zarmeenoAnamikaSJain

teddybear66 Goldie
teddybear66
teddybear66

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 11:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Love.NivRen

OMG how imature can you guys get. arguing about a drama? seriously? jheeezzzee
theres this little thing in the world, its called an O-P-I-N-I-O-N.
learn to respect peoples opinions and they will respect yours.
and as for the whole drama about sid being a puppet i strongly agree. put urself in nivis positions. if you loved someone and they supposedly loved you wouldnt you expect them to support you when you needed them the most? and as for viren hes been perfect, knowing that nivi doesnt love him he holds her hand and refuses to let go even when his familys against him. im not one to take dramas seriously but it irritated me reading the comments so i wanted to clarify.
and anyone who wants to disrespect me go ahead. let me warn u i dont stay quite.

oh and as for the main topic i dont think they are going to drag it too long. at one point divya will grow up and realize theres nothing going on and she will apoligise and let them speak again. i hope :P x

Clap thank u so much for ur comment.. Well u ju said all wht all i wanted to say...

N nt disscussin over nivarth n nivren love story.. jus thinkin wht u said will happen .. Im soooo sure there will never gonna a day come when divya will become mature enough to understand all dis.. She is super dumb.. Bt i really hope they doesnt drag this too much..

N more importantly i want sid to become a little independent knw by usin his own brains.. N plzz CTs gt him some screen space.. his dumb wife is seen more than him these days... which is nt required.. :P

Love.NivRen

teddybear66 Goldie
teddybear66
teddybear66

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 11:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cutie-NivRen

<font size="2" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">You know if Viren was at Sid's place and not doing anything other than sulking and obeying her wife orders I would rather wanted him to be in negative role atleast he would have got something to do rather than listening and watching and now also I will prefer Viren as psycho rather than sitting and listening what other are saying and agreeing to everything without thinking and keeping mum even after knowing the truth as Virenhas shown as character who speak out when he sees anykind of injustice even when he saw dada sahib's condition and even when he needed to stand by Nivi. If positive lead means a character should be shown as dumb I would prefer Viren as negative lead at least they are shown with some brains and using it properly though I don't want him negative because right now Nivi just have Viren with her and others left her hand when she needed them most even Sid whom she trusted what is the point of repenting when you wasted so much time and couldn't come up with truth and sulking for no reason. If Viren turned negative and tortured Nivi even in his madness I would prefer him in asylum rather than getting Nivi back in his life because he also gone back of his promise and give pain to the innocent soul who trusted you most.
</div>
<div>But one thing is clear Sid never deserved Nivi because he is weak character and Nivi is very strong character and I will not change my point if tomorrow Viren also turn like Sid or worst than him then I will say same for him as I am saying for Sid
</font>

Wow.. I think u hve shuted everybodys mouth.. Lol.. No jokes apart.. its jus g8 wht u said.. even i wanted to say somethin lik dis..

Sid is shown dumb dese days doin nothin.. He has no screen space left n now cherry on cake he wnt talk to nivi bcoz his super dumb wife doesnt want tht.. So i really wish if viren is turin psycho n will gt some strenght in character i hope sid too turn negative n gt some character strength.. nt negative he can be shown stalker who wants nivi bak in his life.. As this way the character of sid will also been seen doin somethin constructive..

naley4everzarmeenoDilbole_ShiOmRu

Go to top