Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

nivarth nt talkin.. til when dis wil continue?

teddybear66 Goldie
teddybear66
teddybear66

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 9:20pm | IP Logged
wht do u guys think.. nivarth will never talk to each other again???

As today they jus crossed each other.. N how they avoid each other.. N nt even one ot of two is objectin this... So wht u guys think this will continue forever..

I think now its sure sid wil be the stalker.. As how can he let go nivi so easily n how come he is so calm abut the fact tht nivi is nt talkin to her..

wht u think guys wil happen nxt??

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

naley4everYeHoKyaRahaHai

Exoctica Goldie
Exoctica
Exoctica

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 9:26pm | IP Logged
I don't think Sid is the stalker. The only reason is that the stalker is obviously trying to prove that Nivi is mentally unstable. And since Sid loves her, why would he want her in trouble?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

YeHoKyaRahaHai

naley4ever Goldie
naley4ever
naley4ever

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 9:41pm | IP Logged
me neither sid will never do something like this.......

jawahar  bcoz he hates nivi or Niv's dad ...just prove his right for his daughter ....honestly i have no idea but the CT's always points all avoidance to Viren poor guy ....
AnamikaSJain IF-Dazzler
AnamikaSJain
AnamikaSJain

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 10:15pm | IP Logged
Whether Siddharth would speak to Nivedita or not does not really matter. What matters is that Siddharth has once again proved that he never was worthy of Nivedita by not standing up for her once again. Anyways, one way or the other it is good for NivRen as Divya would be contented that Nivi would not steal her 'precious Siddharth' and Nivedita now after knowing the true colors of her Divyadi should at least stop interfering with Divya's life with Siddharth and concentrate on her Husband Viren who is a perfect 'man' in every sense.

Edited by Anamika1570 - 29 December 2010 at 10:24pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

vandipaiLove.NivRenmygod2010sihuzarmeenogmann2010YeHoKyaRahaHai

teddybear66 Goldie
teddybear66
teddybear66

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 10:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Exoctica

I don't think Sid is the stalker. The only reason is that the stalker is obviously trying to prove that Nivi is mentally unstable. And since Sid loves her, why would he want her in trouble?

U r right the stalker wants to prove nivi mad n sid loves her then why wil he do tht.. Bt i think he can to male nivi alone.. N to gt her bak.. When no one is gonna believe her n if sid then comes n says he understands her.. Then this way he can get her bak..

Im jus makin assumptions anythin can happen.. Bt right now CTs has to giv some screen space to sid.. N also tjhey need to do somethin so tht nivarth strts to talk again.. Dnt u think??

zarmeeno

teddybear66 Goldie
teddybear66
teddybear66

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 10:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by naley4ever

me neither sid will never do something like this.......

jawahar bcoz he hates nivi or Niv's dad ...just prove his right for his daughter ....honestly i have no idea but the CT's always points all avoidance to Viren poor guy ....

Me neither tht sid wil try to prove nivi insane.. Bt wht if he is doin this to make nivi alone in house as noone is believin her.. This way he can gt her bak.. I mean CTs need to giv some screen space to sid also.. As nowadays he shown as a puppet in divya's hands.. n also wht wil CTs do to make nivarth talk again..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

zarmeenoYeHoKyaRahaHai

teddybear66 Goldie
teddybear66
teddybear66

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 10:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anamika1570

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif"><font size="3">Whether Siddharth would speak to Nivedita or not does not really matter. What matters is that Siddharth has once again proved that he never was worthy of Nivedita by not standing up for her once again. Anyways, one way or the other it is good for NivRen as Divya would be contented that Nivi would not steal her 'precious Siddharth' and Nivedita now after knowing the true colors of her Divyadi should at least stop interfering with Divya's life with Siddharth and concentrate on her Husband Viren who is a perfect 'man' in every sense.</font></font>

Well sid nt deservin nivi is totally right as once again he proved he is good for nothin..
N divya well i dnt think a girl can be more mean, dumb, idiotic then her.. She is there to make people believe tht this kind of stupid people also exists in world.. Yes she can have her puppet sid.. N nivi shuld concentrate on viren.. Bt all im thinkin n sayin is.. Wht will CTs do now to make nivarth talk again.. As they cnt show nivarth nt talkin to each other forever... They hve to somethin..

YeHoKyaRahaHai

akshi-sidputul Goldie
akshi-sidputul
akshi-sidputul

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 10:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anamika1570

Whether Siddharth would speak to Nivedita or not does not really matter. What matters is that Siddharth has once again proved that he never was worthy of Nivedita by not standing up for her once again. Anyways, one way or the other it is good for NivRen as Divya would be contented that Nivi would not steal her 'precious Siddharth' and Nivedita now after knowing the true colors of her Divyadi should at least stop interfering with Divya's life with Siddharth and concentrate on her Husband Viren who is a perfect 'man' in every sense.

o ya its realy not matter for u and ,,dear dear ,their r many viewer who r watching ccbm without knowing who r the main lead or not , and we r watching and in this forum from starting so mind your comment before putting it to thinkpad , because hgardware only write those things which u will give command
niviarth seperated hogaye iska ye matlab nahi tum kuch bhi likhogi,
i told u and repeating kyou aur wats ur problem with sid ,
listren ccbm we r watching and in this forum from first so mind ur comment
again mind ur comment before writting it

YeHoKyaRahaHai

Go to top