Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

Who can do it all? Romance, action, drama, comedy (Page 5)

MissIffiy IF-Rockerz
MissIffiy
MissIffiy

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 1:23am | IP Logged

Umm...hello, Agent Vinod. He's sparring, kick boxing, hard core stunts.
Race he actually performed that stunt where h jumped off htat buidling by himself, and yes, that film had action involved. He did action as well.
And check out his movies in the 90s by the way. You'll find lots of dishoom dishoom. As much as any of the Khans, so thank you very much, but yes, he HAS done action.

And I listed Saif because he fit the bill for the topic. SIMPLE

ANd what kind of argument is I can list "whoever I want"?

Ok...
I list Johnny Lever, SOnali Bendre, Shakti Kapoor, Rakhi Sawant, Anupam Kher, Pooja Batra....random much? Why? I can list whoever I want, lol

Ummmm hello did Agent Vinod come out did you get to see it already OMG Confused I will judge that when the film actually releases I have seen his 90's films swinging those flappy arms of his around I don't  see as action he needs to do an all out action film to be called a master in the action department & if you think Johnny lever Sonali Rakhi can fit then go ahead I am not jumping on you like you are. when you learn everyone doesn't live in Desi world then come talk 

Edited by MissIffiy - 30 December 2010 at 1:24am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

miley cyrusShadowKissesffkhanpetticoat

Chippeshwini IF-Sizzlerz
Chippeshwini
Chippeshwini

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 1:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MissIffiy

Ummmm hello did Agent Vinod come out did you get to see it already OMG Confused 

well, you listed Don 2 for Priyanka

Edited by rachna_5 - 30 December 2010 at 1:25am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

desigal90

MissIffiy IF-Rockerz
MissIffiy
MissIffiy

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 1:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rachna_5

well Priyanka already proofed to me she can do action in Don Saif doesnt have one film that was all out action film like wanted or something of that sort 

& if i remember correctly Akki was doing most of the action in Main Khiladi Tu Anari saif was his sidekick that needed rescuing 

Edited by MissIffiy - 30 December 2010 at 1:29am
perfectlyflawed IF-Sizzlerz
perfectlyflawed
perfectlyflawed

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 1:29am | IP Logged
I wud have loved to say Aamir but i find him lil cheesy when it cums to romance n also his emotional scenes get awryEmbarrassedLOL Rest all is fineTongue

Sharukh is ofcos good in romance , emotional scenes r good but tends to becum sloppy sumtimes .. n i m not much of a fan of his comical histronics. Again Rest all is fine.

Salman .. hmmm well i think he enacts emotional scenes quite bad .. he tends to go overbroad in all the genres but yh if he is restrained he does it fineTongue

Saif .. yup he does it all .. but for me they don't leave much of an impact  .. His comic timing is good tho :)

Hrithik - ummmmmmmm Action - check ..Romance - check .. Drama .. for me not very impressive .. as for comedy .. yet to see.

Akshay - ummm currently his loud comedy is overshadowing everythingTongue Well he is awesome when it cums to action , comedy .. needs to tone it down .. Romance .. umm not quite sureErmm But i think he can do it well too :)

Among the actresses no one in particular.

Edited by reha_rm - 30 December 2010 at 1:36am

.khoobsurat.

LifeOLicious IF-Sizzlerz
LifeOLicious
LifeOLicious

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 1:31am | IP Logged
Sridevi is good at comedy and drama and romance....she was a fab dancer as well....heroines didn't have much action to do in the past but she could kick butts if she wanted to.

Among actors Aamir and Saif.

Edited by LifeOLicious - 30 December 2010 at 1:33am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ShadowKissessmarie.Sad.But.True.

.khoobsurat. IF-Sizzlerz
.khoobsurat.
.khoobsurat.

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 1:32am | IP Logged
I wouldn't say Saif mastered action either just like his girlfriend kareena.But they did close enough. I don't think actually any actresses mastered action yet. Hopefully they both will be great in AV. Heard there will be a lot of action scenes between bebo and saif.
.khoobsurat. IF-Sizzlerz
.khoobsurat.
.khoobsurat.

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 1:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by reha_rm

I wud have loved to say Aamir but i find him lil cheesy when it cums to romance n also his emotional scenes get awryEmbarrassedLOL Rest all is fineTongue

Sharukh is ofcos good in romance , emotional scenes r good but tends to becum sloppy symtimes .. n i m not much of a fan of his comical histronics. Again Rest all is fine.

Salman .. hmmm well i think he encats emtional scenes quite bad .. he tends to go overbroad in all the genres but yh if he is restrained he does it fineTongue

Saif .. yup he does it all .. but for me they don't leave much of an impact  .. His cominc timing is good tho :)

Hrithik - ummmmmmmm Action - check ..Romance - check .. Drama .. for me not very impressive .. as for comedy .. yet to see.

Among the actresses no one in particular.

You made a good point about each khan. They are all not that perfect. Just like everyone we name isn't gonna be perfect in all the genres. Even Amitabh, who I consider the best bollywood actor ever, is not great in every genre. I don't think his action is that great.

Edited by lensahunte08 - 30 December 2010 at 1:41am

perfectlyflawed

desigal90 IF-Stunnerz
desigal90
desigal90

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 1:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rachna_5

LOL! Good catch! Wink
And yes, go watch Race agian if you think he didnt do action. LOL

Chippeshwini

Go to top