Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Who can do it all? Romance, action, drama, comedy - Page 11

ruky786 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
This content was originally posted by: chocolover89

Yes Akshaye Khanna also! He's very underrated!

OMG I completely forgot about Akshaye Khanna I think he is amazing especially in the villain type roles such as Race😃 He is an amazing actor and I completely agree he is very underrated

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

This content was originally posted by: lensahunte08

After reading everyone's comment, it seems like no actresses have done it all from the recent time and the past. If we name actresses like jhui...she hasn't done action and neither did kajol. Actually I would say not every actresses from the past and present have excelled in all the genres. That could also have to do with some actresses haven't been offered or done an action film or a negative role. If we talk about which actresses are close to nailing all the genres than it's kareena and PC from the present time. And kajol also.

If we talk about actors..than the best one for sure is Amitabh and ajay devgan I feel. And Akshay kumar also have done it all. SRK maybe. Others were not impressive in one or two genres so they are out. If we talk about who is close enough to nailing all the genres than it's Saif, SRK, and Salman.

Oh true, Kajol hasn't done action

So that leaves Rani from my empty list...but she did Bichhoo with Bobby Deol so I think that's good enough?😕😆
gamla_ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Sanjay Dutt can do all very well and slightly light on romantic side but I enjoy him i any role he plays 😛
petticoat thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
It wasnt okay to call your post a Joke SoniaR. I am with you on that.
but relax and calm down

No actor/actress is an all rounder. There are always some scenes which make you cringe. Even AB Sr or SRK or whoever is considered best have their own bad phases
Edited by bandicoot - 13 years ago
.khoobsurat. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Hey come on let's not make fun of kareena's beautiful naturally plum lips. Other's get a surgery to get those perfectly plum lips like bebo.
ruky786 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: bandicoot

It wasnt okay to call your post a Joke SoniaR. I am with you on that.
but relax and calm down

No actor/actress is an all rounder. There are always some scenes which make you cringe. Even AB Sr or SRK or whoever is considered best have their own bad phases

Yh you know as a fan myself I deal with the constraints of my favourites but I just get on with it and move on
ruky786 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: lensahunte08

Hey come on let's not make fun of kareena's beautiful naturally plum lips. Other's get a surgery to get those perfectly plum lips like bebo.

She does have amazing lips😳
.khoobsurat. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: ruky786

She does have amazing lips😳

I know, I want lips just like her. They are so sexy and plum...and not to forgot they are natural and not looking weird
Edited by lensahunte08 - 13 years ago
petticoat thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: ruky786

Yh you know as a fan myself I deal with the constraints of my favourites but I just get on with it and move on

I am a Rajni Fan😆

and he has wayyy many constraints! Sometimes arguing is just a waste of time. GIven that Ive spend years now in IF🤢 I realised that rather late

ruky786 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: bandicoot

I am a Rajni Fan😆

and he has wayyy many constraints! Sometimes arguing is just a waste of time. GIven that Ive spend years now in IF🤢 I realised that rather late

Same arguing is a waste of time (I think there is another post opened about Kat)