Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Who can do it all? Romance, action, drama, comedy - Page 4

MissIffiy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago

Umm...hello, Agent Vinod. He's sparring, kick boxing, hard core stunts.

Race he actually performed that stunt where h jumped off htat buidling by himself, and yes, that film had action involved. He did action as well.
And check out his movies in the 90s by the way. You'll find lots of dishoom dishoom. As much as any of the Khans, so thank you very much, but yes, he HAS done action.

And I listed Saif because he fit the bill for the topic. SIMPLE

ANd what kind of argument is I can list "whoever I want"?

Ok...
I list Johnny Lever, SOnali Bendre, Shakti Kapoor, Rakhi Sawant, Anupam Kher, Pooja Batra....random much? Why? I can list whoever I want, lol

Ummmm hello did Agent Vinod come out did you get to see it already OMG ๐Ÿ˜• I will judge that when the film actually releases I have seen his 90's films swinging those flappy arms of his around I don't  see as action he needs to do an all out action film to be called a master in the action department & if you think Johnny lever Sonali Rakhi can fit then go ahead I am not jumping on you like you are. when you learn everyone doesn't live in Desi world then come talk 

Edited by MissIffiy - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Chippeshwini thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: MissIffiy

Ummmm hello did Agent Vinod come out did you get to see it already OMG ๐Ÿ˜• 

well, you listed Don 2 for Priyanka
Edited by rachna_5 - 13 years ago
MissIffiy thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: rachna_5

well Priyanka already proofed to me she can do action in Don Saif doesnt have one film that was all out action film like wanted or something of that sort 

& if i remember correctly Akki was doing most of the action in Main Khiladi Tu Anari saif was his sidekick that needed rescuing 
Edited by MissIffiy - 13 years ago
perfectlyflawed thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I wud have loved to say Aamir but i find him lil cheesy when it cums to romance n also his emotional scenes get awry๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜† Rest all is fine๐Ÿ˜›

Sharukh is ofcos good in romance , emotional scenes r good but tends to becum sloppy sumtimes .. n i m not much of a fan of his comical histronics. Again Rest all is fine.

Salman .. hmmm well i think he enacts emotional scenes quite bad .. he tends to go overbroad in all the genres but yh if he is restrained he does it fine๐Ÿ˜›

Saif .. yup he does it all .. but for me they don't leave much of an impact  .. His comic timing is good tho :)

Hrithik - ummmmmmmm Action - check ..Romance - check .. Drama .. for me not very impressive .. as for comedy .. yet to see.

Akshay - ummm currently his loud comedy is overshadowing everything๐Ÿ˜› Well he is awesome when it cums to action , comedy .. needs to tone it down .. Romance .. umm not quite sure๐Ÿค” But i think he can do it well too :)

Among the actresses no one in particular.

Edited by reha_rm - 13 years ago
LifeOLicious thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Sridevi is good at comedy and drama and romance....she was a fab dancer as well....heroines didn't have much action to do in the past but she could kick butts if she wanted to.

Among actors Aamir and Saif.

Edited by LifeOLicious - 13 years ago
.khoobsurat. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I wouldn't say Saif mastered action either just like his girlfriend kareena.But they did close enough. I don't think actually any actresses mastered action yet. Hopefully they both will be great in AV. Heard there will be a lot of action scenes between bebo and saif.
.khoobsurat. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: reha_rm

I wud have loved to say Aamir but i find him lil cheesy when it cums to romance n also his emotional scenes get awry๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜† Rest all is fine๐Ÿ˜›

Sharukh is ofcos good in romance , emotional scenes r good but tends to becum sloppy symtimes .. n i m not much of a fan of his comical histronics. Again Rest all is fine.

Salman .. hmmm well i think he encats emtional scenes quite bad .. he tends to go overbroad in all the genres but yh if he is restrained he does it fine๐Ÿ˜›

Saif .. yup he does it all .. but for me they don't leave much of an impact  .. His cominc timing is good tho :)

Hrithik - ummmmmmmm Action - check ..Romance - check .. Drama .. for me not very impressive .. as for comedy .. yet to see.

Among the actresses no one in particular.

You made a good point about each khan. They are all not that perfect. Just like everyone we name isn't gonna be perfect in all the genres. Even Amitabh, who I consider the best bollywood actor ever, is not great in every genre. I don't think his action is that great.
Edited by lensahunte08 - 13 years ago
desigal90 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: rachna_5

LOL! Good catch! ๐Ÿ˜‰
And yes, go watch Race agian if you think he didnt do action. ๐Ÿ˜†
MissIffiy thumbnail
I dont need to see it again the film is very well fresh in my memory  jumping off a building & making cars fly is not good enough to say he can do action. Place him in a film like wanted & if he pulls it off will see but whatever makes you happy desi ๐Ÿ˜‰ 
gilmores thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Shahrukh Khan.

Romance: DDLJ...do I even need to go on? He is the romantic hero that everyone tries to copy and spoof.  
Action: Don, Main Hoon Na
Drama: Chak De India, MNIK, Kabhi Haan Kabhi Naa, Swades, etc.
Negative: Baazigar, Darr, Anjaam, Don
Comedy: Baadshah, Duplicate, Phir Bhi Dil Hai Hindustani, Om Shanti Om etc.

Amitabh Bachchan has also done it all! So has Saif. And how can I forget the most underhyped of them all--Ajay Devgan!

Romance: Pyaar To Hona Hi Tha, HDDCS, Chori Chori, etc.
Action: Wasn't he known for his action films in the 90's? he has Company, OUATIM also (action doesn't always mean stunts)..
Negative: Deewanagee, Kaal, Khakee
Comedy: Ishq, Golmaal series, All the Best, Atithi Tum Kab Jaaoge etc..
Drama: Zakhm, The Legend of Bhagat Singh, Omkara, Raincoat, Apaharan, Rajneeti, and SO many more!

In actresses, all the actresses I am thinking of are versatile, but haven't done all of the genres listed. One of the problems is that actresses didn't really get action films to do back in the 90's, or I would put down Kajol in a heartbeat.

I am tempted to add Sallu..but I dunno if he's ever done a negative role? Same with Aamir Khan.

Edited by chocolover89 - 13 years ago