•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 13 years ago
Guys i liked Yesterday episode except that AA scene i made my TV mute when they were talikng. They were tolerable only without their sounds. God i hated their Scenes yesterday. By the Way that Arjun he is making her jealous with that TAASHA. UHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH Edited by verode - 13 years ago
yes
even i do the same
don't change the channel for trp sake, can mute,that is good option.
YES CHANGE THE CHANNEL
Sometimes I mute the tv and sometimes change the channel.I can't tolerate them.
Same here, i could tolerate Annie when she became friends with Geet but coupled with that A they can't be watched......................as i have just commented on Jas's post it will be far better to watch ADI & PINKY instead. I too either mute my tv or change the track when AA comes on...............
Please Dont Change the Channel..I knows it hard to tolerate them..But Please Dont for TRP sake....Thank You....
Me too! i keep a lookout for maaneet scenes and avoid AA as much as possible! Even Arjun is intolerable when he is with Annie!
I just skip that part like i did with NT and Dev....🥱
i watcd it on utube so mein ne agay kar diya... de r nt tolerable in eithr way ............. i jst hate dat iritating couple kal ki epi ka maza b harab kar diya tha shukar aj wali mein zada scenes nai thay un k....😡