Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: fire_gun

dooly should be back from house this friday

Well if dolly is out ......then BB has to come up with "out of the box" ideas to keep show interesting :)

Between now and final day, dolly can help channel with crores of revenue ...She is single handedly keeping show live.

Look at yesterday's fight acts ........all 3 fights were about dolly ..........she has such as impact 😆
fire_gun thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: CutiePiee4

dont say that😡
meri haaye lagegi tumko anshul😭😭

chalega...for sammy iam ready for it😉
fire_gun thumbnail
Originally posted by: kuttabhai

Well if dolly is out ......then BB has to come up with "out of the box" ideas to keep show interesting :)

Between now and final day, dolly can help channel with crores of revenue ...She is single handedly keeping show live.

Look at yesterday's fight acts ........all 3 fights were about dolly ..........she has such as impact 😆

bhad mein gaye entertainment😆😆😆 i want sameer as winner😉

bhad mein gaye entertainment😆😆😆 i want sameer as winner😉

then let shweta go this week 😆 
fire_gun thumbnail

then let shweta go this week 😆 

ur dolly bindra doing kaan baro"khali....even lots of time when khali is not interested in bitching she made him to sit and bitch....bhar nikalo issee

everyone is jealous of our superbly talented Dolly😭 batao tum sab Dolly ke aane se pehle kahan tha BB itni limelight mein😭 wo to meri dolly ki wajah se iss show ko itni publicity mili hai...else who was interested in seeing the housemates giggle laugh eat sleep drink and all🤢 nobody is thankful to my dolly😭 but dolly dont worry main tujhe tera haq dilwa karhi chodungi😳 ye ek dolly ka doosre dolly se wada raha😳

ur dolly bindra doing kaan baro"khali....even lots of time when khali is not interested in bitching she made him to sit and bitch....bhar nikalo issee

If dolly doesn't do that then what will you see on the show ? 😕

Remember, good can not exist without bad.
Originally posted by: CutiePiee4

everyone is jealous of our superbly talented Dolly😭 batao tum sab Dolly ke aane se pehle kahan tha BB itni limelight mein😭 wo to meri dolly ki wajah se iss show ko itni publicity mili hai...else who was interested in seeing the housemates giggle laugh eat sleep drink and all🤢 nobody is thankful to my dolly😭 but dolly dont worry main tujhe tera haq dilwa karhi chodungi😳 ye ek dolly ka doosre dolly se wada raha😳

Ha ha ...anshul bhi jealous hain dolly se 😡  😆

Dolly ne sabki band baja di hain ...👍🏼
fire_gun thumbnail

If dolly doesn't do that then what will you see on the show ? 😕

Remember, good can not exist without bad.

dolly ke beena 7-9 day nikalne hai na..nikal lenge no  problem  for me least....
fire_gun thumbnail

Ha ha ...anshul bhi jealous hain dolly se 😡  😆

Dolly ne sabki band baja di hain ...👍🏼

sorry dear i would like to stay away  person like her..who cant digest any single word against herself...she do all the time bitching and say other people do bitching not dolly bindra