Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Today's episode was one of the best episode..

AnuPurva thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
I found todays episode was one of the best episode..Best Abhiya scene when they both sitting on rock... so much love and care was in Abhay's eyes for Pia... and he was having that fear of loosing her.. so much affection... Pia could see his love thats why she was more comfortable with him in deep forest rather than amongst with her friends.., she wanted to stay some more time withAbhay... but Abhay wanted to take Pia to safe place.. wonderful expressions by both the actors....!!! great episode.. I watched part 3 so many times... loved the song, played for them when they came to camp site... I found todays Abhay was so careful for her.. he was having that fear he can lost her... so protective.... loved it... 😃

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

xamnascreationx thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
OMG! I kno..Abhay looks so cute and he was all looking at Pia...Why does he always have to be turning back ?...LOL..But I loved todays Tu He Haqeqat It was soo sweet I really hope to see some Abhiya scenes that are more closer! 😳
AnuPurva thumbnail
Originally posted by: MissDMGlvr

OMG! I kno..Abhay looks so cute and he was all looking at Pia...Why does he always have to be turning back ?...LOL..But I loved todays Tu He Haqeqat It was soo sweet I really hope to see some Abhiya scenes that are more closer! 😳

You are right.. Abhay was looking really cute when he was looking at Pia and Pia too.. great expressions... so much love in each others eyes.. but he did not wanted to express... but just wanted to care her.... I also hope we should get some more close abhiya scenes...
Mrs.Jaysean thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
it was good. I enjoyed Tracker and Abhay's scene together also.
.BeautifulSoul. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Agree... u could clearly see the love on their faces and their eyes were doing the talking...
How difficult it was for Abhay to convince himself and open his eyes!! ufff
a must watch episode!

shaggyscooby thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
It was beautiful
Im looking foward 2 abhiya scenes now more than ever
Charu21 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail + 6
OMG!! Agree wid u for sure.. 👍🏼 I just loved d epi like crazy!!! D whole epi had perfect scenes.. Not like wat we got on monday in d 1st half particularly!! 😉
I loved d song!!!!! just perfect for AbhIya!!  N that rock scene!! OMG!! i loved it when Piya says that i feel safe, here wid u!! Hayeeee!! N he is like - dont look at me like that!! WOW!!! 😳 😍 Just speechless!! 

Looking at da precap (Danish is back), i m pretty sure that we r gonna b blessed wid more AbhIya scenes tonite!! 😛 😆
AnuPurva thumbnail
I was also speechless when she said she want to stay some more time there with him since she feels safe.. Wow..!! I though Abhay will agree but he knows that Pia wont be safe for her, he said no.. but I did not find any arrogance or rudeness anywhere from Abhay.. he was so caring and loving.. just could not stop his emotions.. through his eyes, everything was so clear that he loves pia so much.. he did not wanted to loose her again.. he was so protective...so he did not wanted to with his parents... 😛
I watched todays episode so many times... just too good after Mondays episode .. hoping to have some more good Abhiya scenes....😊
xamnascreationx thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: purva_j

You are right.. Abhay was looking really cute when he was looking at Pia and Pia too.. great expressions... so much love in each others eyes.. but he did not wanted to express... but just wanted to care her.... I also hope we should get some more close abhiya scenes...

Would Love tHat For Sure!!...I Seriously Hope That Ekta Has Some Good Planning Coming Up Besides The Fact That Danish is Back To Destroy Happiness AGAIN,..Ugh What B...It Gets Me Mad That All this Hateness Is Gonna Happen and I REALLY Am Looking Forward To Happy Love Scenes...<3