Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

MAANEET CAFE: Look beyond the obvious (Page 2)

Pari76 Senior Member
Pari76
Pari76

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 8:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mysterygurl1427

Hi MaanBlushing
I want my swati, and i want my storyline back!!!!

I don't moments.....in geet......moments are cute....but i want fresh moments....

BUT MOST IMPORTANTLY i want a solid storyline!!!!!

Bring Swati back again, bring noel back!!!! where the hell is nissar???
Yes i like the character consistency....but what is the point of great character consistency when there is no storyline to look forward to??

We had a dev, geet, and maan story to look forward to....which kept us all hooked!!! Pregnancy track.....then the person who hurt geet track.....

we had a storyline.....but why is there no storyline anymore?? The show had already started to drop after the engagement never happened......everything was rushed......the most important factors of the story were rushed as though the CV's had something important ready for us next....but happened?? A separation.....

we only take the time to critisize something because we care.....this is our show.....and yes it WAS damn good....and it still had the potential to be ROCKING.....but it is continues without anythin to look forward to.....there won't be a second when you will lose all of ur viewers....
Geet, Smile

I also want a solid storyline.  There are so many unanswered questions and creatives are showing these fillers.

Pari76 Senior Member
Pari76
Pari76

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 8:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aditi123_78

i am liking the current track....the relationship of maneet has reached an ultimate high after confession from both side...
although prev they felt ILU is unnecessary between them but sometimes feelings becomes so overwhelming that they just come out in the form of words...

wen geet saw the tear of love for the baby in maan's eyes...the mother in her was overjoyed and touched beyond limits...and the ILU just came out widout any conscious effort...that was the beauty of it...
and she saw the happiness in maan's eyes on hearing the words...

and then on geet wanted to hear the same words from maan....although she knows widout any doubt how much maan loves her...but she too wanted that moment of ecstacy...so she pestered him to confess...

When one person loves another person no mattered how badly that person wants to hear or feel that moment of ecstacy, they should always wait for the other person to say "ILU" on their terms and condition as it makes the declaration more profound and meaningful. (even if you know that person loves you back, you should still wait).

but maan has his ownn unique style and eventually he weaved out a very special moment to confess...
i loved both ILU tracks...each had its own flavour and ambience...

as for the present track....i am truly thrilled and excited....with arjun behind maan and brij behind geet...things will surely be interesting...

we will get to see different facets of maan once more...his protective nature, angry nature and also maybe pain of losing geet....
i truly think the new creative team is doing a very gud job...although i still miss the old team but i hv no complaints with the new team...
Aditi

Comment in purple.

AA- They have no chemistry together, so it ruins Arjun's track.  For me they were ok together when Anwesha's character sketch was fiesty, but then creatives made her melt in a minute; so this took away also from their "love track".

Pari76 Senior Member
Pari76
Pari76

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 9:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by maaneetian

Hi Pari...How are u
I am as u are aware a very big GHSP fan and i m surprised at myself that i was not even watching the show regularly during HP days..It was yesterday that i concluded my 1st 45 episodes watch in detail...and i m very very happy that i took this time of recuperation on catch up with that..coz now i understand Brij and how, whwt n where of the HP..still a bit clueless abt NT n Brij an dDev n Brij..coz very little interaction was shown between them for my knowledge

And now with the new promo in...i and happy that i have downloaded n watched the HP track...coz then i would be loosing out..

GHSP for me always will be special coz of the NRI marraige and betrayal track so similar to what i went through in reality..so yes i m addcited to the serial...

I loved yesterdays episode..was better and more clearer then some..coz there was romance, nokh jokhs, suspence, passion, and and yes the fact that i saw the Dusht Danav in element yesterday was sone pe suhaga for me

I cannot analyse the serial coz i am a viewer and as a viewer i loved the episode and have always loved the episodes with the exception when the post hospital sequences and did not like the turn of story when GC and DD fell sick..i felt the MU too was exttreme..

But now i m loving the light moments...Yes tension has arrived...

Logically if i undertstand...
1. dev needs a closure big time for the story to move..if the Geet fb page is to be believed...it was mentioned by the admin in one of the discussion post that DEV is not gone...so looks like Brij is back for the same...Nt has not informed arjun ( i think) abt Geet and her own role in Geet's life..so with brij there this too will be out in the total open and yes this is what i m looking out for...The DEV NT chapter needs to have a logical end and only then can there be post marriage Maan's past..coming out...that is needed....being a viewer that is what i look forard to...

Also Sasha though has shown dissappeared..i m clueless why the team is not in favour of replacements...
Even dev can be replaced na!!!!..with daily's this is bound to happen....

I would not mind if Dev is now shown as going away redeemed..but can come back in a new look na...why not....

as long as there is a great story attached ..i would like to see the character resurge...

these are some of the things i look forward to in the series...

I rarely miss a single episode..unless the things ar ebeyond my control..and always at 9:30 pm..on Tv..sadly though my house has 5 tv sets and out of which watched GHSP at 9:30 pm..but cannot contribute to the TRP's coz of where i stay...i hate that part of it...Angry

oH MY GOD HOW MUCH I WROTE.....READ IT OR BUNK IT...MUJHE KOI KARAK NAHI PADTA HAI...HAI NA SHIVU....HOTALICIOUS KAAFI HAI...HAILA..ME OFF AGAIN INTO MY WACKY SELF....CHALO..MEIN BHAGI....BYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEE

Mags,

I am happy that you finally got caught up.  When I look back at what the series was then and what is has become now, I feel like CryCryCry.

Yaar, I am not liking the execution of the episodes and Maaneet relationship hasn't progress in the sense of maturity because creatives are yo-yoing Geet's character.  The Geet shown recently is not the same Geet of HP.

Edited by Pari76 - 30 December 2010 at 9:03pm
Ninelives IF-Rockerz
Ninelives
Ninelives

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 5:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pari76

Originally posted by maaneetian

Hi Pari...How are u
I am as u are aware a very big GHSP fan and i m surprised at myself that i was not even watching the show regularly during HP days..It was yesterday that i concluded my 1st 45 episodes watch in detail...and i m very very happy that i took this time of recuperation on catch up with that..coz now i understand Brij and how, whwt n where of the HP..still a bit clueless abt NT n Brij an dDev n Brij..coz very little interaction was shown between them for my knowledge

And now with the new promo in...i and happy that i have downloaded n watched the HP track...coz then i would be loosing out..

GHSP for me always will be special coz of the NRI marraige and betrayal track so similar to what i went through in reality..so yes i m addcited to the serial...

I loved yesterdays episode..was better and more clearer then some..coz there was romance, nokh jokhs, suspence, passion, and and yes the fact that i saw the Dusht Danav in element yesterday was sone pe suhaga for me

I cannot analyse the serial coz i am a viewer and as a viewer i loved the episode and have always loved the episodes with the exception when the post hospital sequences and did not like the turn of story when GC and DD fell sick..i felt the MU too was exttreme..

But now i m loving the light moments...Yes tension has arrived...

Logically if i undertstand...
1. dev needs a closure big time for the story to move..if the Geet fb page is to be believed...it was mentioned by the admin in one of the discussion post that DEV is not gone...so looks like Brij is back for the same...Nt has not informed arjun ( i think) abt Geet and her own role in Geet's life..so with brij there this too will be out in the total open and yes this is what i m looking out for...The DEV NT chapter needs to have a logical end and only then can there be post marriage Maan's past..coming out...that is needed....being a viewer that is what i look forard to...

Also Sasha though has shown dissappeared..i m clueless why the team is not in favour of replacements...
Even dev can be replaced na!!!!..with daily's this is bound to happen....

I would not mind if Dev is now shown as going away redeemed..but can come back in a new look na...why not....

as long as there is a great story attached ..i would like to see the character resurge...

these are some of the things i look forward to in the series...

I rarely miss a single episode..unless the things ar ebeyond my control..and always at 9:30 pm..on Tv..sadly though my house has 5 tv sets and out of which watched GHSP at 9:30 pm..but cannot contribute to the TRP's coz of where i stay...i hate that part of it...Angry

oH MY GOD HOW MUCH I WROTE.....READ IT OR BUNK IT...MUJHE KOI KARAK NAHI PADTA HAI...HAI NA SHIVU....HOTALICIOUS KAAFI HAI...HAILA..ME OFF AGAIN INTO MY WACKY SELF....CHALO..MEIN BHAGI....BYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEE

Mags,

I am happy that you finally got caught up.  When I look back at what the series was then and what is has become now, I feel like CryCryCry.

Yes Pari..GHSP not the same..Maaneet ke liye..GHSP sab se alag and superb hai..and till Maaneet rules I m a viewer for the show that is a promise..
Need some strong second leads, strong story line weaved around Maaneet..and yes promotion and editing issues are major...so yes this points mein GHSP..is going behind...
But a very big stress reliever and i m just loving it as a viewer....But if i look at it..this needs work upon na.....

Yaar, I am not liking the execution of the episodes and Maaneet relationship hasn't progress in the sense of maturity because creatives are yo-yoing Geet's character.  The Geet shown recently is not the same Geet of HP.

Edited by maaneetian - 31 December 2010 at 5:25am

Go to top