Pari76
Pari76

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 8:47pm | IP Logged

December 29th          

Today's episode was ok with issues.

There was episode continuation.

Some logic returned in today's episode.

Episode was blended somewhat.

There was lack of Geet's character groW*H.

C was good.

DD was good.

Piyush was good.

Nikunj was ok.

1.                Maan & Geet

CVs and Nissar you dragged Geet's character sketch down for this "ILU Track"!?  What is wrong with you people?  By the way the first "ILU Track" is much better by far.

Geet should have known that something so special is personal and not meant to be said causally or in front of everyone, especially the first time.

Geet should have realized by now that Maan goes out of his way to make every moment special for Geet even the moments that are not considered special by most.

Furthermore, the dialogue here by Geet was nice, but it also indicated how far the creatives deteriorated her character to accomplish this scene.  As how can Geet forget that she has Maan Singh Khurana.  The dialogue would have carried a impact had creatives allow Geet to let Maan say "ILU" on his own in his own unique style.

Geet promising not to force Maan to do or say anything he does want to or isn't ready to.  Will Nissar and CVs allow Geet to keep this promise or not?  This is yet to be seen as they have not allowed Geet to keep any of her promises yet.

Geet kissing Maan on the cheek shows her comfortableness with him and that their relationship is heading for the next level.

*CVs and Nissar, yo-yoing Geet's character sketch does not make it believable when you drag her character down and then all of a sudden mature it.  In order to capture the groW*H and maturity of a character you have to show the progress of that groW*H and hence it's maturity.

2.                   Maan, Geet, Dadi & Anwesha

What was the need to repeat this scenario?

CVs and Nissar couldn't you find another means of getting out your point without repeating this scenario?

When people are  in love, they crave the touch of the other person, the closeness, the presence of the other person, even if just to stare at them from a distance.   It is a thirst that cannot be explained nor quenched until its' desire is completely fulfilled.  It makes it worse when both are sooooooooooo close yet to far away.

Maan Singh Khurana has opened up himself up to Geet completely as a person, a lover, hence making himself vulnerable only to Geet.  Meaning he lets his guard down only for her, only she can tease him, only she can do "those personal" (I am not taking about sleeping with him here) things with him.  Maan has created this world with this side of him exclusively for Geet and him.

Thus when Geet lets anyone else regardless of whom it is, into their world, she exposes not only Maan, but herself  to danger.

When anyone knows another's vulnerability(ies), then it makes it easier to attack.

By Geet telling Dadi and Anwesha about Maan holding her hand, she broke that "trust/key" he has given her.  And their world became a mockery.  As that softness is just for Geet.

If Geet treats him like this in front of others, then people will assume, Maan Singh Khurana has gone soft and thus, they can do as they please just like it was any other person. 

Geet crossed the line here as it goes beyond jokes and there is a time and place for everything.

Relationships of this nature is personal and there are certain things done that is shared between the couple only and is not shared with anyone else.

We have to remember who MSK is and what he stands for.

3.                   Maan & Geet (Hallway)

Loved that Angry Young Maan is back.  Finally! 

Maan is totally justified in his dialogue here to Geet  as she has put Maan's vulnerability "out there".  And it is better he stops it here rather than let it spread.

Righteously, Maan says to Geet when she inquires as to why he is upset, "Geet that if you don't understand by now then better I don't say anything".

From Geet's response that not everything can go Maan's way, here again it seems like she is taking everything as a game of win or lose between the two.  How does him wanting to hold her, touch her regardless if it is at the breakfast table does  it have to do with him having his own way?

4.                   Anwesha & Arjun

Have the viewers not suffer through enough stupidity already?

Where the heck did Anwesha get "propose" from?  That simply looked like a romantic dinner for two.

Why are some of the wedding preparations taking place KC instead of KM?  There was no need to have the cake tasting at KC. 

CVs and Nissar are making Anwesha a complete airhead, correction they have made her a complete airhead.

Anwesha trying to act slick isn't working at all.  Arjun and Anwesha have no chemistry between them.

Anwesha better not team up with Arjun.  Perhaps what the article meant about Anwesha joing Arjun is that by Anwesha falling for Arjun indirectly she has become an accomplice in Arjun's plan to destroy Khurana.

5.                   Brij

This is pathetic.

CVs and Nissar, don't you remember that when Dev came back from HP he said that the case was closed against Brij and he was not in jail?

So why was Brij shown in jail today being bailed?

It should not be Dev who bailed Brij nor should it be Arjun.

It should be NT who chooses to remain anonymous since Brij knows about her.  Also, let's remember that Brij is not the forgiving type and he thinks women are useless and low.

A.                  Perfect time to bring in Meera and if need be you can bring her character full circle if the actress truly wants out of the show.

B.                  The story needs to get back on track ASAP.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

celestaesksgBatameezDilmysterygurl1427adoremevirgonanditasingh

mysterygurl1427 IF-Sizzlerz
mysterygurl1427
mysterygurl1427

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 8:57pm | IP Logged
Hi MaanBlushing
I want my swati, and i want my storyline back!!!!

I don't moments.....in geet......moments are cute....but i want fresh moments....

BUT MOST IMPORTANTLY i want a solid storyline!!!!!

Bring Swati back again, bring noel back!!!! where the hell is nissar???
Yes i like the character consistency....but what is the point of great character consistency when there is no storyline to look forward to??

We had a dev, geet, and maan story to look forward to....which kept us all hooked!!! Pregnancy track.....then the person who hurt geet track.....

we had a storyline.....but why is there no storyline anymore?? The show had already started to drop after the engagement never happened......everything was rushed......the most important factors of the story were rushed as though the CV's had something important ready for us next....but happened?? A separation.....

we only take the time to critisize something because we care.....this is our show.....and yes it WAS damn good....and it still had the potential to be ROCKING.....but it is continues without anythin to look forward to.....there won't be a second when you will lose all of ur viewers....

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sksgNinelivesadoremevirgo

adoremevirgo IF-Sizzlerz
adoremevirgo
adoremevirgo

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 9:52pm | IP Logged
i am liking the current track....the relationship of maneet has reached an ultimate high after confession from both side...
although prev they felt ILU is unnecessary between them but sometimes feelings becomes so overwhelming that they just come out in the form of words...

wen geet saw the tear of love for the baby in maan's eyes...the mother in her was overjoyed and touched beyond limits...and the ILU just came out widout any conscious effort...that was the beauty of it...
and she saw the happiness in maan's eyes on hearing the words...

and then on geet wanted to hear the same words from maan....although she knows widout any doubt how much maan loves her...but she too wanted that moment of ecstacy...so she pestered him to confess...
but maan has his ownn unique style and eventually he weaved out a very special moment to confess...
i loved both ILU tracks...each had its own flavour and ambience...

as for the present track....i am truly thrilled and excited....with arjun behind maan and brij behind geet...things will surely be interesting...

we will get to see different facets of maan once more...his protective nature, angry nature and also maybe pain of losing geet....
i truly think the new creative team is doing a very gud job...although i still miss the old team but i hv no complaints with the new team...

Edited by aditi123_78 - 29 December 2010 at 10:25pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ninelives

adoremevirgo IF-Sizzlerz
adoremevirgo
adoremevirgo

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 9:59pm | IP Logged
sorry....double post...

Edited by aditi123_78 - 29 December 2010 at 10:00pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Pari76mysterygurl1427

Ninelives IF-Rockerz
Ninelives
Ninelives

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 5:01am | IP Logged
Hi Pari...How are u
I am as u are aware a very big GHSP fan and i m surprised at myself that i was not even watching the show regularly during HP days..It was yesterday that i concluded my 1st 45 episodes watch in detail...and i m very very happy that i took this time of recuperation on catch up with that..coz now i understand Brij and how, whwt n where of the HP..still a bit clueless abt NT n Brij an dDev n Brij..coz very little interaction was shown between them for my knowledge

And now with the new promo in...i and happy that i have downloaded n watched the HP track...coz then i would be loosing out..

GHSP for me always will be special coz of the NRI marraige and betrayal track so similar to what i went through in reality..so yes i m addcited to the serial...

I loved yesterdays episode..was better and more clearer then some..coz there was romance, nokh jokhs, suspence, passion, and and yes the fact that i saw the Dusht Danav in element yesterday was sone pe suhaga for me

I cannot analyse the serial coz i am a viewer and as a viewer i loved the episode and have always loved the episodes with the exception when the post hospital sequences and did not like the turn of story when GC and DD fell sick..i felt the MU too was exttreme..

But now i m loving the light moments...Yes tension has arrived...

Logically if i undertstand...
1. dev needs a closure big time for the story to move..if the Geet fb page is to be believed...it was mentioned by the admin in one of the discussion post that DEV is not gone...so looks like Brij is back for the same...Nt has not informed arjun ( i think) abt Geet and her own role in Geet's life..so with brij there this too will be out in the total open and yes this is what i m looking out for...The DEV NT chapter needs to have a logical end and only then can there be post marriage Maan's past..coming out...that is needed....being a viewer that is what i look forard to...

Also Sasha though has shown dissappeared..i m clueless why the team is not in favour of replacements...
Even dev can be replaced na!!!!..with daily's this is bound to happen....

I would not mind if Dev is now shown as going away redeemed..but can come back in a new look na...why not....

as long as there is a great story attached ..i would like to see the character resurge...

these are some of the things i look forward to in the series...

I rarely miss a single episode..unless the things ar ebeyond my control..and always at 9:30 pm..on Tv..sadly though my house has 5 tv sets and out of which watched GHSP at 9:30 pm..but cannot contribute to the TRP's coz of where i stay...i hate that part of it...Angry

oH MY GOD HOW MUCH I WROTE.....READ IT OR BUNK IT...MUJHE KOI KARAK NAHI PADTA HAI...HAI NA SHIVU....HOTALICIOUS KAAFI HAI...HAILA..ME OFF AGAIN INTO MY WACKY SELF....CHALO..MEIN BHAGI....BYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEE

sksg

Ninelives IF-Rockerz
Ninelives
Ninelives

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 5:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mysterygurl1427

Hi MaanBlushing
I want my swati, and i want my storyline back!!!!

I don't moments.....in geet......moments are cute....but i want fresh moments....

BUT MOST IMPORTANTLY i want a solid storyline!!!!!

Bring Swati back again, bring noel back!!!! where the hell is nissar???
Yes i like the character consistency....but what is the point of great character consistency when there is no storyline to look forward to??

We had a dev, geet, and maan story to look forward to....which kept us all hooked!!! Pregnancy track.....then the person who hurt geet track.....

we had a storyline.....but why is there no storyline anymore?? The show had already started to drop after the engagement never happened......everything was rushed......the most important factors of the story were rushed as though the CV's had something important ready for us next....but happened?? A separation.....

we only take the time to critisize something because we care.....this is our show.....and yes it WAS damn good....and it still had the potential to be ROCKING.....but it is continues without anythin to look forward to.....there won't be a second when you will lose all of ur viewers....
Shivu...Pari Maan hai..haila..mujhe kyun nahi bataya...CryCryEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Pari76

Go to top