India-Forums

Prince a negative character

princessonline IF-Dazzler
princessonline
princessonline

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 8:34pm | IP Logged
Hey guys,

I was reading the concept of the story and watching Prince and Geeta. Although I love and adore Geeta and Prince as a couple, I have been getting a mixed vibe from him. What do you guys think? Is he a positive character or does he have a gray shade to him? I really hope that he isn't negative and Geeta doesn't have to work on getting him to be good, because as it is there are so many vamps in this show. I just hope that Prince is the one who helps Geeta every step of the way and supports Geeta against his family evil plans. What do you guys think? Is he a positive or negative. Maybe I am just worrying for no reason.

Please comment.

Riya

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

HardCore22shanak.hot

nycsweetie IF-Sizzlerz
nycsweetie
nycsweetie

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 1:06pm | IP Logged
i am still unsure...although since he is the male lead i would hope that he is a positive character
princessonline
princessonline

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 12:06am | IP Logged
 Yeah, I am pretty sure that he is not evil anymore! Smile
princessonline
princessonline

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 12:10am | IP Logged
What I mean to say is that he's been good and he doesn't seem to have a gray side to him! He really loves Geeta. And you're right he is the male lead he can't be bad.
Shas3 IF-Dazzler
Shas3
Shas3

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 7:34am | IP Logged
yea i think he's a good guy
shanak.hot Goldie
shanak.hot
shanak.hot

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 2:17pm | IP Logged
at first i was thinking that he miht be negative, maybe he's trying to get geeta for some benefit..but then he's so nice to im you know...m not sure about it
SilverBell IF-Stunnerz
SilverBell
SilverBell

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 6:04pm | IP Logged
hmm good question. well i dont he is evil. i hope not. he is main lead and geeta marries him. so he cant be evil.
wondermaid89 Groupbie
wondermaid89
wondermaid89

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 12:01pm | IP Logged
I thought he was good until i saw todays episode, his expressions looked as though he was feeling bad about something, almost guilt but i hope i am wrong :)

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index