Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

Kat & Ranbir beginning of the end (Page 2)

ajooni IF-Rockerz
ajooni
ajooni

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 11:52pm | IP Logged
At the very outset, I had difficulty in developing a focus amid a wide range of possible subjects. On the other hand, the break-neck efficiency and tremendous rigorousness required by the media industry were almost beyond me.

The internship proved a defining experience. It served as a bridge linking my academic training with the larger world where this training is to be applied. It improved my ability to deal with complicated realities and to put theoretical knowledge to practical use. It allowed me to see my strength as well as limitations. Above all, it reinforced my determination to seek more advanced academic training so that I can become a truly high-achieving media worker that I have always wanted to be.

University of XX is a first-rate comprehensive university of the country and the School of Journalism and Communication is ranked among top national level in a recent overall assessment. Its broad-based curriculum has given me all the important knowledge requisite of a journalism and communication major. I have excelled especially in History of Communication Science and Technology, Journalistic Reporting, Newspaper Editing, Mass Communication, and New Webpage Design, with highest scores of the class in most of them. Those courses not only permitted me to gain important insights into journalism as an academic discipline but also heightened my journalistic sensitivity. I had a slow start in my first year, nevertheless, my extra efforts since then put me in steady ascendancy in my academic performance, ending up in a top 5 ranking.
My parents are both senior engineers and their wide-ranged knowledge made me aware very early in my life of the importance of comprehensive personal development. During my undergraduate program, my interest in journalism has transcended mere curiosity to become a potential career pursuit.

The UK is acknowledged for its cutting-edge teaching and research in media and communications in the world. I am delighted to find that the Department of Media and Communications of XX is interdisciplinary in nature, bringing together teaching and research across social sciences, focusing strongly on media and technology change and their implications for social, economic and political life, and for policy making. Students are trained to study, to think, and to solve problems independently and creatively. Like the multifaceted metropolis of London, the scholarly work there is also pluralistic, allowing students to listen to different voices concerning the social, political and economic issues of the world. I believe that an exposure to diverse concepts and ideas in this vigorous academic climate is beneficial to my development of independent opinions and decisions.

Whenever I envision that I could be so close to British media giants like BBC, I cannot help feeling excited. My prospective program at XX will definitely become a turning point in my life. By studying how British and international television, broadcasting, printing and electronic media operate, I will acquire knowledge highly relevant to China's media profession. The relevance will be two-folded. First, my increased professional standards will made me an accomplished journalist and as such I will contribute to the role of supervision of the public opinion. Secondly, I am also interested in learning media management and the capital operations of the media market. This will enable me to work my way into the management of a media organization as I become a senior media worker. Whatever my career path will be, I will have to depend on your program for the requisite professional qualifications.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

excerpt from another
As I browsed through the list of schools, I narrowed down a few selected ones according to their course structures. Your university fulfils all my requirements of a well-designed course: adequate facilities, broad curricula, flexible course structures and practical training opportunities.

I am aware that intensive study in a specialized field is a difficult task to achieve and excel at. But I strongly believe that what we persist in doing becomes easier for us to do; not because the nature of the thing has changed, but because the power to do it has increased.

Edited by ajooni - 04 January 2011 at 2:43am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Doppelganger-

lhcj21 Goldie
lhcj21
lhcj21

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 11:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ajooni

Ranbir likes big girls doesn't he..Sonam,Deepika,Katrina...now Nargis.
Nargis has  broadest shoulders I think..unless she is wearing shoulder pads...
RK fans love calling his ex GFs... BIG .They should accept that has a thing for very tall girls..

But RK should bulk up,Like Sanju,Salman and even Saif did some years back...

Remember, he dated Avantika!  She's not tall.  I just think he may be a big flirt and go after any girl.

-Doppelganger-

LEO88 IF-Dazzler
LEO88
LEO88

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 11:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lhcj21

Originally posted by ajooni

Ranbir likes big girls doesn't he..Sonam,Deepika,Katrina...now Nargis.
Nargis has  broadest shoulders I think..unless she is wearing shoulder pads...
RK fans love calling his ex GFs... BIG .They should accept that has a thing for very tall girls..

But RK should bulk up,Like Sanju,Salman and even Saif did some years back...

Remember, he dated Avantika!  She's not tall.  I just think he may be a big flirt and go after any girl.
there is noprove that he was with kat ...so

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

zaara.khanKatalicious

-Sakina- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sakina-
-Sakina-

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 1:08am | IP Logged
Hihi they started Rockstar promotions so soon?They haven't even shot more than 50% of the film....Go slow guys...start the gossip a little later....

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

zaara.khanKatalicious

ruky786 IF-Stunnerz
ruky786
ruky786

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 2:39am | IP Logged
http://images.wetpixel.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/sleepbig.gifI am awake people but I get bored of hearing the same thing over and over again

Edited by ruky786 - 30 December 2010 at 2:54am

laly

AppleBlossom Senior Member
AppleBlossom
AppleBlossom

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 5:34am | IP Logged
Mid-day has been trying to sell the RanKat relationship for over a year now. All the other tabloids have given up but they stay pressed. It makes you wonder if there is actually some truth to it.
mariasrk IF-Sizzlerz
mariasrk
mariasrk

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 6:00am | IP Logged
i hope they both marry in real love their jodi....sorry salman fans but i hope katrina and salman break up soon..... i dont like them both together......love ranbkat.....sorry salman fans if it hurts u
thanks  for sharing
safeplacetoland IF-Stunnerz
safeplacetoland
safeplacetoland

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 6:18am | IP Logged
I like the line "the beginning of the end". Sounds pretty cool! LOL

Go to top