India-Forums

Baat Hamari Pakki Hai
Baat Hamari Pakki Hai

One Question? (Page 2)

Shipra_S IF-Rockerz
Shipra_S
Shipra_S

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 1:05am | IP Logged
@arwaria- i agree. i too found this thing a little stupid that they are showing that by winning the race, he will totally transform as a person n will become responsible......in fact, i was laughing when they were playing that song, '' rahi ka toh khwaab hai'' in the bg when shravan was re-modelling the bike!....i mean c'mon, that was not such a big task or it was not like he was slogging for all that....

but well.....serial hai....zyada kyun sochna?...dekho, enjoy karo..bhool jao...bas.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

arwariaWooHooHaha21

Lord_Aragon Groupbie
Lord_Aragon
Lord_Aragon

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 1:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sunaina02

I think  idf Pratap is sensible then race is not as important as thw way Shravan worked on the bike and made it raceable in 14 days .

I think its all about the confidence... and it is always better to get confidence in doing things which you know you can do better. Imagine shravan going for a business deal and failing miserably.. it would have dented his confidence.. and also he would be riducled by all family members.. till now he hadnt tasted success in anything ( apart from sachi's love may be Tongue)..

And success is addiction, you succeed once you become hungry for more.. and that rubs on your other aspects of life.. thus am having no issue with cheering for bike race.. coz when th shravan wins the coveted trophy.. he would have done it by himself... he would have kept the trust of his wife.. and he can talk with his head held high... then he can say to the world.. Bring'em on,.... :)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

WooHooHaha21maris08

niru273 Goldie
niru273
niru273

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 1:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by desi_lover_guy

He wanted to see confidence in him.... He wants to see if given a task then shravan can go for it..... Race is just a excuse......

i agree!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

WooHooHaha21

maris08 IF-Rockerz
maris08
maris08

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 1:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Lord_Aragon

Originally posted by sunaina02

I think  idf Pratap is sensible then race is not as important as thw way Shravan worked on the bike and made it raceable in 14 days .

I think its all about the confidence... and it is always better to get confidence in doing things which you know you can do better. Imagine shravan going for a business deal and failing miserably.. it would have dented his confidence.. and also he would be riducled by all family members.. till now he hadnt tasted success in anything ( apart from sachi's love may be Tongue)..

And success is addiction, you succeed once you become hungry for more.. and that rubs on your other aspects of life.. thus am having no issue with cheering for bike race.. coz when th shravan wins the coveted trophy.. he would have done it by himself... he would have kept the trust of his wife.. and he can talk with his head held high... then he can say to the world.. Bring'em on,.... :)
Sunaina  and Rahul....... you have both said it perfectly....
its abt the confidence and self realisation of attaining one goal thats more important....
achieve all these then success will automatically follow... one dosent have to chase success....

WooHooHaha21

Aishu. IF-Dazzler
Aishu.
Aishu.

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 12:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by niru273

Originally posted by desi_lover_guy

He wanted to see confidence in him.... He wants to see if given a task then shravan can go for it..... Race is just a excuse......

i agree!!!
ya me too think so.......Tongue

WooHooHaha21

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Baat Hamari Pakki Hai Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index