India-Forums

Baat Hamari Pakki Hai
Baat Hamari Pakki Hai

One Question?

arwaria Senior Member
arwaria
arwaria

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 8:27pm | IP Logged
Why everybody thinking by winning race Shravan will be on the path of a responsible person? Its like he is waiting to enter in KBS and win some money there. Its not certain. Even if its certain then its one time .. What will he do after that?  Do Pratap want a responsible Shravan or just 1 lakh? Pratap ,Saachi, Dadi, Madhura everybody supporting him only for the race and not real thing?

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

kkushi06sandy.21WooHooHaha21bsingapury

sandy.21 Goldie
sandy.21
sandy.21

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 9:15pm | IP Logged
Ya Seema i to have that Question...Now Everyone is supporting him for the Race..But Every time there will be No race whenever he needs the money..Right? So How Shravan Is Responsible if he wins the Race ..I dont know What CVs r trying to Show us...Confused

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

arwariaWooHooHaha21maris08

sunaina02 IF-Stunnerz
sunaina02
sunaina02

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 9:22pm | IP Logged
I think  idf Pratap is sensible then race is not as important as thw way Shravan worked on the bike and made it raceable in 14 days .

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

..Chanakya...kchitra77WooHooHaha21maris08

arwaria Senior Member
arwaria
arwaria

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 9:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sunaina02

I think  idf Pratap is sensible then race is not as important as thw way Shravan worked on the bike and made it raceable in 14 days .

Yeah I also think same.. I loved the way he was giving ASHIRVAD.. It was first time when bonding of father-son shown so beautifully if i remember correctly

kchitra77WooHooHaha21jassie_17

desi_lover_guy IF-Dazzler
desi_lover_guy
desi_lover_guy

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 9:25pm | IP Logged
He wanted to see confidence in him.... He wants to see if given a task then shravan can go for it..... Race is just a excuse......

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

WooHooHaha21

arwaria Senior Member
arwaria
arwaria

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 9:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sandhya.21

Ya Seema i to have that Question...Now Everyone is supporting him for the Race..But Every time there will be No race whenever he needs the money..Right? So How Shravan Is Responsible if he wins the Race ..I dont know What CVs r trying to Show us...Confused

May be they want Shravanstic way continue for more time.. He will still have his ways with only a little bit seriousness.

sandy.21WooHooHaha21jassie_17

nycsweetie IF-Sizzlerz
nycsweetie
nycsweetie

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 10:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by desi_lover_guy

He wanted to see confidence in him.... He wants to see if given a task then shravan can go for it..... Race is just a excuse......

i agree

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

WooHooHaha21

WooHooHaha21 IF-Dazzler
WooHooHaha21
WooHooHaha21

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 10:10pm | IP Logged
I agree by the above posts.. Race could be an excuse or it could be the first step to Shravan's hardwork.. His real dedication.. The eg being him repairing the bike all on his own.. So I think this is the first step towards him being responsible and that is why everyone is supporting him.. Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

arwariasandy.21

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index