Tere Liye

storywriters are killing the story

anjalianjali thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
i think the writers dont know what to do inorder to make taanu separate and put anurag in asylum,and make taani a singer and also make robby negaive.So they decided on this stupid track.All the blame on taani .what a nonsense.do they think we dont have common sense.indeed a different story by ekta.

ritesh knew nupur is negative.still he consider her as best friend and poured all abt gulabo.ritesh turned very good,but he also knows taani is a good girl and she wont break the trust.but still he mistrust her on nupur's word.what a logical track?....ha...ha...ha

roby has a child.he gave it to his mom and went to U.S.he dont trust taani and badua diya.

anurag didnt trust taani in roby's case.but the story is abt anu taani trust based relationship.now cvs are trying to make anu's character bettter by telling that anu trusted taani but didnt show it.can u imagine anu and taani not talking for 1 month?

mouly's hasty marriage is the worst.taposh suddenly became romantic.mouly who otherwise is a smart girl,suddenly got deaf ears with a tongue to speak i.e. only ready for one way communication.

Anu's dad is like in on and off situation.sometimes he likes taani sometimes dont.he can be easily influenced by others.i dont know how he became a successful businessman?

Tere Liye should have been one of the best serials in star plus and should have got a better ranking.Present trps is only because of harshiya.not coz of the story.TL got superb actors in all the roles.But they are not utilizing them properly.The story and screenplay are the worst problem of Tere Liye.

When viewers protested abt rona dhona,they are now prolonging ananya's death with sudden masti and jealous track of anu taani.what is this?

Tere Liye is always in an on and off state.They should have atleast shown the romantic parts of taanu and Roli for sometime.Then they should have gone for this stupid rona dhona and blame Taani track.

Plz change the writers.the essence is already lost.story is in maturity stage.do something to save the serial story wise.

otherwise this will also turn into another geet hui sabse parai type and gradually lose the viwers.U r only dependent on Harshiya jodi now.Which is not a good sign.

Ekta should sign only serials with a less than one year duration.Then i can guarantee that the serial will be a hit.But for a megaserial for 2 or 3 years ekta is the worst.
Edited by anjalianjali - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LoveTVShows thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

i agree with you ajnali , i think original writer of tere liye R M Joshi was best, he wrote tere liye first 90 episodes then anil nagpal started wrting tere liye from mid october 2010 . he only know to seperate leads . i want R M Joshi to write tere liye once again .

Edited by a141297 - 13 years ago
pdiyar193 thumbnail
I agree with both of you guys... It's so weird I thought I was the only one who thought that.. I think the story should change...
-Ramya- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
🤢🤢They have already killed the story.......it will wipe out if Ritesh-Taani marriage heppens🤢🤢
-Obsession- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
SBS are saying there will be a leap.. SBB saying Taani will go jail (No logic in that whatsoever).

Last TRP's show TL @ #17 - a big drop from the top 10.. Dont know what the CV's are thinking!
LavenderCrystal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Obsession-

SBS are saying there will be a leap.. SBB saying Taani will go jail (No logic in that whatsoever).

Last TRP's show TL @ #17 - a big drop from the top 10.. Dont know what the CV's are thinking!

how can taani go to jail?
sitakshii thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

after watching todays episode i hv hopes

the creatives did a great job by showing ananya fixing taani-anurags marriage !! & everyone knowing abt riteshs secrets !!!
hv hopes from these creatives that what ever they will show it wud b in the interest of the viewers !!!
sitakshii thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
yeah how cum taani wud b in jail
may b sum new chaal of nupur !!
-medz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
agree wid you !! writers of TL are going crazy i guess !!