.Shiva.

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 9:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sunaina02

And i hate such posts where  fans only say

"Oh he is so hawtttttttttttttt"

"Oh he is so cute ...................."

"Oh he is so yummy.................."

Post after post , thread  after thread .Dead
there is one thing i can tell you, if you hate us and kw that much then why stalk our AT, if you don't like it then leave it, b/c if you enter that place then you will get more pisse doff liek you did now.

don't like us, ranbir or kw fine and we did not make a post after 2 day of kw entery, we made an appreation thread where we say what we feel and if we think he is hot then what is your problem sunaina, i understand it might bother you, but it does not bother us, so ignore us and our post that way you will feel much better and at peace.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ratan24papiaWooHooHaha21pavsIncense

petrichorr IF-Sizzlerz
petrichorr
petrichorr

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 11:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shipra_S

lol....SaVan fans don't like Ranbir/ Karan Wahi.

Karasn Wahi fans don't have any fascination for Shravan/Barun.

We all know that by now! Right?LOL

Why express it again n again?LOL......try something new...more original!LOL......

And no, am neither siding Su here, nor Khushi. LOL Just putting up a point which i realized after a lot of mess up in my mind a few days ago!LOL....so, free advice hai..lena hai toh lelo!LOL

thankgod....i neither have trouble with SaVan nor with Ranbir!..bacha liya bhagwan ne!LOL

n since am in a bit ''lecture dene ke mood mein''LOL, so just wanna tell one more thing- whenever savan fans are not able to tolerate ranbir discussions here or vice versa, just put a good song in the bg....n you will forget all this clutter!LOL

lol...free advice thiROFL
I so so so agree with the underlined line.........

Each one have their thoughts and views........ and thats perfectly fine.
.But dont see the point in  repeating the same thing again and again - especially when those can hurt the feelings of few others..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

WooHooHaha21

Mr.Zk Goldie
Mr.Zk
Mr.Zk

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 11:07am | IP Logged
Hey all,

I am Very sorry to say that U people made my thread into argument zone..ShockedHave seen all posts ..no post is Relevant to my post.Unhappy..If you dont have to say anything about my thread just leave it..why u people are making fun with my post...

I am Really Very sorry to BHPH Forum Dev Team for this...I am Requesting you all Stop this..Dont post any from now....Leave it....

Sorry Guyz....

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sash10WooHooHaha21petrichorr

-Nadii- IF-Sizzlerz
-Nadii-
-Nadii-

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 11:21am | IP Logged
Looks like this discssion has moved away from what the topic was about,. Closing it now. if maker want to, new thread can be made,. But do keep in mind no side discussion or bashing.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Mr.ZkWooHooHaha21

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Baat Hamari Pakki Hai Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index