India-Forums

Baat Hamari Pakki Hai
Baat Hamari Pakki Hai

If it is a Natak...Why Fight? (Page 4)

Shipra_S IF-Rockerz
Shipra_S
Shipra_S

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 6:08am | IP Logged
lol....SaVan fans don't like Ranbir/ Karan Wahi.

Karasn Wahi fans don't have any fascination for Shravan/Barun.

We all know that by now! Right?LOL

Why express it again n again?LOL......try something new...more original!LOL......

And no, am neither siding Su here, nor Khushi. LOL Just putting up a point which i realized after a lot of mess up in my mind a few days ago!LOL....so, free advice hai..lena hai toh lelo!LOL

thankgod....i neither have trouble with SaVan nor with Ranbir!..bacha liya bhagwan ne!LOL

n since am in a bit ''lecture dene ke mood mein''LOL, so just wanna tell one more thing- whenever savan fans are not able to tolerate ranbir discussions here or vice versa, just put a good song in the bg....n you will forget all this clutter!LOL

lol...free advice thiROFL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Mr.Zkdesi_lover_guyWooHooHaha21slumberqueen

desi_lover_guy IF-Dazzler
desi_lover_guy
desi_lover_guy

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 6:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Khushi007

Originally posted by desi_lover_guy

We never criticized KW and whatever we posted was against ranbir and we always added no offense word too..........Dont take it personal
@bold
How dare you say abt ankita... she is so sweet and simple.... why u r dragging her in this fight./....
I never commented on KW ....
Yeah I know u are die-hard fans of Kw and we appreciate that u started seprate thread for him.... but still some of members doesnt like praising him what sunaina said........ We know he is good looking and gr8 actor....

Lucky you din't, but Sunaina did, she called his looks feminine, and she also said that Karan Wahi doesn't have good comic timing whereas Barun does, she also has problems with us drooling on Karan Wahi even after we made an ATLOLLOLLOLso always goes around spreading venom that she is tired of people saying he is hot and cute and we never told her that plz join our AT and regarding Ankita thing, I was just giving an example that thats how I feel about her, but I don't go around making posts bashing herLOLLOLLOL
lol dont take it to heart.,.... she is just putting all her frustration of BHPH ........comic timing I havent also seen any clip.......we have just seen his negative shades.... Dont worry calm down...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

WooHooHaha21

ChristLover IF-Rockerz
ChristLover
ChristLover

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 6:13am | IP Logged
Lucky we are very sensitive toh boora bahot jaldi lag jaata haiLOLLOLLOLwhen someone mocks at us or makes fun of our drooling or our favorite actor but we don't mind if only Ranbir is criticized lekin why Karan Wahi and why us?

Edited by Khushi007 - 30 December 2010 at 6:15am

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

ratan24papiaWooHooHaha21-Raindrops-Shipra_SslumberqueenspamalotIncense-x-Reshu-x-norzarindian_beauty

pavs IF-Rockerz
pavs
pavs

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 6:59am | IP Logged
Its ironical how venomous certain members are towards karan wahi n his fans.....to those members cut ur insecurities n stop getting hysterical..frankly its immature behaviour!

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

ratan24papiaWooHooHaha21Incensespamalot-x-Reshu-x-norzar

Nymeria IF-Sizzlerz
Nymeria
Nymeria

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 8:33am | IP Logged
@Sunaina--- that is called "phoreberrness"Stern Smile Hadn't I already told you about it?

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Mr.Zkkchitra77WooHooHaha21

pavs IF-Rockerz
pavs
pavs

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 9:34am | IP Logged
imao coming from sum1 who has been very much a part of the 'phoreberness', its laughable!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

papiaWooHooHaha21Incensespamalotnorzar.Shiva.

ChristLover IF-Rockerz
ChristLover
ChristLover

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 9:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ramy25

@Sunaina--- that is called "phoreberrness"Stern Smile Hadn't I already told you about it?

And aren't you the same "Phoreber " KW fan who used to go crazy if he din't reply your fb msgs and ask me all the time what did you write that he replied to you and not me? What happened now, u have turned anti-KW?

Edited by Khushi007 - 30 December 2010 at 9:42am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

ratan24papiaWooHooHaha21spamalot-x-Reshu-x-norzar.Shiva.

.Shiva. IF-Achieverz
.Shiva.
.Shiva.

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 9:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pavs

imao coming from sum1 who has been very much a part of the 'phoreberness', its laughable!
BINGO!!!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

papiaWooHooHaha21norzar

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Baat Hamari Pakki Hai Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index