WooHooHaha21

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 10:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sunaina02

And i hate such posts where  fans only say

"Oh he is so hawtttttttttttttt"

"Oh he is so cute ...................."

"Oh he is so yummy.................."

Post after post , thread  after thread .Dead
lol!! That is truly funny.. LOL LOL!! but you know some ppl might have joined this forum just bcoz Ranveer entered in the show so that way they admire him only  (doesnt matter if he's good or bad) and not others.. To be honest Im loving this cute Shravan so I dont think I hate this track.. But I do have to say that after seeing Ranveer in a negative character today I was totally shocked!! Dint expect this.. Disapprove Anyways you guys hating Ranveer and this track makes sense and is reasonable and is all cool for me.. I havent read the AT and wud not want to go there as well but on the whole I like this track.. Maybe coz Im sure there's gonna be no harm to SaaVan but they'd come more closer.. Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ronak_143Mr.Zk

sandy.21 Goldie
sandy.21
sandy.21

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 11:59pm | IP Logged

Its Terribly Funny..and Very Much Disgusting you Know...As We love Shravan ofcourse SaaVan the most...But we have never Posted like this....Its Very funny Sunaina....ROFLROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ronak_143Mr.Zkmaris08

maris08 IF-Rockerz
maris08
maris08

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 1:31am | IP Logged
ooops  kumar

now u got ur answer .....guys plzz dont get side tracked by Ranbeer's appreciation thread.....

lets stick to kumar's post..... I  guess Pratap wld not have anticipated ranbeer falling for Saachi....... Sometimes even the best laid plans go awry...
so  if its all natak why fight....lets all get confused till the cvs clear this inthe nxt episode...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Mr.ZkWooHooHaha21

ChristLover IF-Rockerz
ChristLover
ChristLover

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 5:47am | IP Logged

Sunaina, I am just gonna be honest today, though you might not like it. We Karan Wahi fans have been silent inspite of us being mocked at repeatedly thinking that we are guests here so we shouldn't say much or make a big deal about us being mocked at and let it be. But our silence has been taken for granted time after time and I have been noticing that since last week. BHPHians had issues with this forum filled up with Karan Wahi and Ranbir appreciation posts, so we decided to come up with an AT, so ur mocking at us now will not be tolerated. And ya I have also seen posts saying how nicely Saachi kissed Shravan on the cheek and how it was the highlight and how they did navel kiss and this and that, so you guys make such posts too, so definitely have no right to mock at us or humiliate us. You hate Ranbir that is completely understandable and u have every right to hate him bcoz he is making Shravan's life miserable and thats why we call ourselves wicked for loving such a guy. However, we will not tolerate u mocking at us or bashing Karan Wahi like the other day you criticized his looks and also were trying to compare Barun and Karan Wahi and trying to put down Karan Wahi. I don't see any need of comparison between actors and I don't think it is allowed either based on IF rules. Even I have issues with Ankita's eyebrows, they are too thick to be a female's eyebrows and reminds me of Yakku from ChandrakantaLOLLOLbut do I go around making posts saying that? NO!!! Bcoz that is my opinion and Ankita fans might not see it that way or might be offended too. Same goes with Karan Wahi, if you don't like him fine, but u don't need to bash him or say things that would offend his fans. And again, I have no issues with Ranbir being criticized and anything and everything said about Ranbir, but I am talking about Karan Wahi and you guys mocking at his fans all the time especially when we just stick to the AT

Sorry I din't want to be this harsh being a guest on this forum, but I think lines have been crossed and our silence is being taken for granted and we are mocked at repeatedly which is not right bcoz though we are guests, we are still a part of this forum and have the right to be respected equally as other members of this forum.

@TM - Sorry this isn't related to your topic, but I had to say it out
btw I like ur topic and those points made me think too that what is "the twist of the tale"? and whats going on

Edited by Khushi007 - 30 December 2010 at 5:51am

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

ratan24papiaWooHooHaha21-Raindrops-Shipra_Spavsnyctophiliaspamalotslumberqueen-Harshu-norzarindian_beauty.Shiva.

desi_lover_guy IF-Dazzler
desi_lover_guy
desi_lover_guy

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 6:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Khushi007

[

Sunaina, I am just gonna be honest today, though you might not like it. We Karan Wahi fans have been silent inspite of us being mocked at repeatedly thinking that we are guests here so we shouldn't say much or make a big deal about us being mocked at and let it be. But our silence has been taken for granted time after time and I have been noticing that since last week. BHPHians had issues with this forum filled up with Karan Wahi and Ranbir appreciation posts, so we decided to come up with an AT, so ur mocking at us now will not be tolerated. And ya I have also seen posts saying how nicely Saachi kissed Shravan on the cheek and how it was the highlight and how they did navel kiss and this and that, so you guys make such posts too, so definitely have no right to mock at us or humiliate us. You hate Ranbir that is completely understandable and u have every right to hate him bcoz he is making Shravan's life miserable and thats why we call ourselves wicked for loving such a guy. However, we will not tolerate u mocking at us or bashing Karan Wahi like the other day you criticized his looks and also were trying to compare Barun and Karan Wahi and trying to put down Karan Wahi. I don't see any need of comparison between actors and I don't think it is allowed either based on IF rules. Even I have issues with Ankita's eyebrows, they are too thick to be a female's eyebrows and reminds me of Yakku from ChandrakantaLOLLOLbut do I go around making posts saying that? NO!!! Bcoz that is my opinion and Ankita fans might not see it that way or might be offended too. Same goes with Karan Wahi, if you don't like him fine, but u don't need to bash him or say things that would offend his fans. And again, I have no issues with Ranbir being criticized and anything and everything said about Ranbir, but I am talking about Karan Wahi and you guys mocking at his fans all the time especially when we just stick to the AT

Sorry I din't want to be this harsh being a guest on this forum, but I think lines have been crossed and our silence is being taken for granted and we are mocked at repeatedly which is not right bcoz though we are guests, we are still a part of this forum and have the right to be respected equally as other members of this forum.

@TM - Sorry this isn't related to your topic, but I had to say it out
btw I like ur topic and those points made me think too that what is "the twist of the tale"? and whats going on

[/QUOTE]

We never criticized KW and whatever we posted was against ranbir and we always added no offense word too..........Dont take it personal
@bold
How dare you say abt ankita... she is so sweet and simple.... why u r dragging her in this fight./....
I never commented on KW ....
Yeah I know u are die-hard fans of Kw and we appreciate that u started seprate thread for him.... but still some of members doesnt like praising him what sunaina said........ We know he is good looking and gr8 actor....

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

SUNSHiNE_413Mr.Zkmaris08

ChristLover IF-Rockerz
ChristLover
ChristLover

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 6:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by desi_lover_guy

We never criticized KW and whatever we posted was against ranbir and we always added no offense word too..........Dont take it personal
@bold
How dare you say abt ankita... she is so sweet and simple.... why u r dragging her in this fight./....
I never commented on KW ....
Yeah I know u are die-hard fans of Kw and we appreciate that u started seprate thread for him.... but still some of members doesnt like praising him what sunaina said........ We know he is good looking and gr8 actor....

Lucky you din't, but Sunaina did, she called Karan Wahi's looks feminine, and she also said that Karan Wahi doesn't have good comic timing whereas Barun does, she also has problems with us drooling on Karan Wahi even after we made an ATLOLLOLLOLso always goes around spreading venom and mocking at us that she is tired of people saying he is hot and cute and we never told her that plz join our AT and regarding Ankita thing, I was just giving an example that thats how I feel about her, but I don't go around making posts bashing herLOLLOLLOL

Edited by Khushi007 - 30 December 2010 at 6:09am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

ratan24papiaWooHooHaha21pavsspamalotIncensenorzarindian_beauty

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Baat Hamari Pakki Hai Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index