Bigg Boss Season 4

India-Forums

Bigg Boss Season 4
Bigg Boss Season 4

Sameer and Shweta ahould be THROWN OUT (Page 3)

eumine Newbie
eumine
eumine

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 4:18am | IP Logged
HI guys i think people who are fan of khali are very dissaponted, i am not his fan, neither i am of  shweta or Sameer, but dont you people think evryone should have their own opinion,  Atleast they tow have thir  own mind to thik, but khali, he was good and everyone's fav, no one said anyhting bad abbout him, until he started to listen dolly bindra, and about work, we shud agree that he was not playing fair, he was given extra attention to every one, this is game people not some family drama, everyone wants to win, and this is game people have to play there, to win, and what reason Khali always give about voting out, he was always  on veena about because she was taking care of asmit, so what? why does it have to bother you?  because you not getting that attention by your self? same for Sameer, he was also jealous of care Veena and Asmit had between them, wheater tit was wrong or not its their own proble, none of them were married  or attached of what we know, then why were they so agaist them, because they dont have some in the house to share that feeling with, so go their and rant about other, just great!! and i am not agaist Khali, but again what reason he gave to select Shweta becasue he brought him water? sound very selfish and arrogant. ok he can kick anyone's ass,there, but woullld he  be great khali of he did, beating kids dont make you great,  i believ shweta sameer and ashmit are right canddates for winning.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Aries23

cupid-struck IF-Rockerz
cupid-struck
cupid-struck

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 5:44am | IP Logged
JUST BECAUSE YOUR VEENA WAS THROWN OUT DOESNT MEAN EVRYBODY SHOULD BE THROWN OUT...

take your frustration somewhere else

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kellys

Go to top