India-Forums

Baat Hamari Pakki Hai
Baat Hamari Pakki Hai

if i were pratap..........

bsingapury IF-Sizzlerz
bsingapury
bsingapury

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 7:33pm | IP Logged
pratap wanted to make shravan responsible.......and many thinks the route he has taken is wrong.....

being responsible ........how to make one.....some times one strong blow can change person over night and sometimes years of training does not work...........

its someone's attitude and personality..........and i simply done want sharavan become serious and and workoholic but i do want he learn his responsiblity in terms of......at least able to handle his life by his own without anyone's support financialy or any otherway...............

right now pratap has only thrown out shravan and thought he will become responsible .......but he knows how to handle his needs and its easy to survive for one man.........on roads....without any other burden on shoulder.........

it would have been perfect if pratap would not have seperated shravan and sanchi and .......would have asked both of them live their own life by their own way.............without any support from anyone.....atleast for few months..............

and afdter that if shrava would ahve protected, would have taken care of sanchi's needs and basic necessity.........and in those tough days sanchi's trust and love would have survived.....than i would have believed that sanchi and shravan's love is great........

right now shravan is living in garage and eating there and all but think or imagine if he had responsibility of sanchi,,,,,,,,,,,,,what he woudl ahev done

would have been easy to live in garage?

i know its drama and for drama to enjoy we should not use logic..........and that's why i am out of all this discission and just enjoying drama keeping my brain aside........

but somehow today i felt writing this post...........

i am loving shravan...........but sometimes i wonder in real life it is easy life to haev husband like shravan???????????? i dont; know

Edited by bsingapury - 29 December 2010 at 7:35pm

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

SUNSHiNE_413arwarianiru273kchitra77scinerdktmsWooHooHaha21Shipra_Smaris08nycsweetiesunaina02

maris08 IF-Rockerz
maris08
maris08

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 2:01am | IP Logged
Beena  ur points r valid and make perfect  sense....
 but serials dont reflect everyday life intrue sense....
since a lot of liberties will be taken to make them applealing to viewers in large,we cant blame them also....

lets view this show for saavan,..... throw out  logic and analytical reasoning and enjoy BHPH as a purely entertainment quotient...

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

SUNSHiNE_413arwariaktmsWooHooHaha21Shipra_Sbsingapurysunaina02

Shipra_S IF-Rockerz
Shipra_S
Shipra_S

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 3:17am | IP Logged
You have made a very meaningful post Beena. And you are right, in real world, ''Shravan-kind-of-attitude'' doesn't work. And that's why, 'Shravan kind of people' too don't exist.Smile I don't think anyone here is like him in real lifeLOL.......But yeah, since the show is just meant for entertainment, we should better not think too much n find logic in all this.That way we won't be able to enjoy it.

So, yeah, whatever you said is 'sau-taka-sach' but it's just a serial at the end of the day!Smile 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

arwariaWooHooHaha21maris08bsingapury

nycsweetie IF-Sizzlerz
nycsweetie
nycsweetie

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 2:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bsingapury

pratap wanted to make shravan responsible.......and many thinks the route he has taken is wrong.....

being responsible ........how to make one.....some times one strong blow can change person over night and sometimes years of training does not work...........

its someone's attitude and personality..........and i simply done want sharavan become serious and and workoholic but i do want he learn his responsiblity in terms of......at least able to handle his life by his own without anyone's support financialy or any otherway...............

right now pratap has only thrown out shravan and thought he will become responsible .......but he knows how to handle his needs and its easy to survive for one man.........on roads....without any other burden on shoulder.........

it would have been perfect if pratap would not have seperated shravan and sanchi and .......would have asked both of them live their own life by their own way.............without any support from anyone.....atleast for few months..............

and afdter that if shrava would ahve protected, would have taken care of sanchi's needs and basic necessity.........and in those tough days sanchi's trust and love would have survived.....than i would have believed that sanchi and shravan's love is great........

right now shravan is living in garage and eating there and all but think or imagine if he had responsibility of sanchi,,,,,,,,,,,,,what he woudl ahev done

would have been easy to live in garage?

i know its drama and for drama to enjoy we should not use logic..........and that's why i am out of all this discission and just enjoying drama keeping my brain aside........

but somehow today i felt writing this post...........

i am loving shravan...........but sometimes i wonder in real life it is easy life to haev husband like shravan???????????? i dont; know

g8 post

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

WooHooHaha21bsingapury

sunaina02 IF-Stunnerz
sunaina02
sunaina02

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 2:58pm | IP Logged
HI Beens I agree with you .

But more than Shravan , the Jaisawal family like that does not exist .

A rich family like Jaisawls would send Shravan to some good boarding school and there are quite a few in Mussourie itselfLOL.  which would prepare him for the futurelife  responsibility.

He would be attending a good college in India or abroad.

They would not force him to marry at such an early age  and without any income .

So you see from the very beginning it is illogical.

Shravan is honest . When the pregnancy track started , he clearly said he is not ready for this reponsibility  of being a father. but of course Pratap did not have any issue.

Shravan as a husband would be wonderful provided the wife is tthe bread earner. he is so obedient to his wife and never lies . The world begins and  ends at his wife feet . |Embarrassed

What more you want?

I think it is time for us to  come out of that mind set  only husband is responsble for financial needs.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

SUNSHiNE_413kchitra77WooHooHaha21maris08bsingapury

bsingapury IF-Sizzlerz
bsingapury
bsingapury

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 6:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shipra_S

You have made a very meaningful post Beena. And you are right, in real world, ''Shravan-kind-of-attitude'' doesn't work. And that's why, 'Shravan kind of people' too don't exist.Smile I don't think anyone here is like him in real lifeLOL.......But yeah, since the show is just meant for entertainment, we should better not think too much n find logic in all this.That way we won't be able to enjoy it.

So, yeah, whatever you said is 'sau-taka-sach' but it's just a serial at the end of the day!Smile 

thanks guys........all of you and like you all i also believ that logic does not work for drama and that's why i am not using it...........

but i really wanted to knwo in general person like shravan could not survive

and shipra..........actually there are many shravan like people around us.......but many times in different shades like here shravan is good hearted and only cheating and lying.....on small scale.....personally i have seen shravan kind of character and now when i see..........how they are rotting........

like pratap told shravan he won't be able to take care of their business if he is not there and his brothers won't be there and exact same thing i have seen.......happening with someone ...........that big business, huge house and all is gone..............

anyway..........so in reality people like shravan either end up cheating other people for money and all and live happy life...............or rot.....ConfusedConfused
bsingapury IF-Sizzlerz
bsingapury
bsingapury

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 6:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sunaina02

HI Beens I agree with you .

But more than Shravan , the Jaisawal family like that does not exist .

A rich family like Jaisawls would send Shravan to some good boarding school and there are quite a few in Mussourie itselfLOL.  which would prepare him for the futurelife  responsibility.

He would be attending a good college in India or abroad.

They would not force him to marry at such an early age  and without any income .

So you see from the very beginning it is illogical.

Shravan is honest . When the pregnancy track started , he clearly said he is not ready for this reponsibility  of being a father. but of course Pratap did not have any issue.

Shravan as a husband would be wonderful provided the wife is tthe bread earner. he is so obedient to his wife and never lies . The world begins and  ends at his wife feet . |Embarrassed

What more you want?

I think it is time for us to  come out of that mind set  only husband is responsble for financial needs.

kaash jaiswal family jaisa in laws ho kahi par LOLLOLLOL

and wonder if shrava would have been sent to boarding school he might have damaged their descipline ............

husband is responsible for financial needs.........yup mind set should be changed only if husband is capable enough to take care of.............the greatest responsibility call house ........i personally feels that is much more bigger responisiblity where husbands fumbnles and thats why go for easy options..........WinkWinkWink 

and their  huge ego....male ego is so huge.......LOLLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kchitra77

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top