India-Forums

12/24 Karol Bagh
12/24 Karol Bagh

Mesmerized by watching Abhinav Tarneja

akruz Goldie
akruz
akruz

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 7:20pm | IP Logged

I was looking for some good serial to watch during free times and came across Karol Bagh archives....And felt bad that i was not part of discussions that happened when the serial was on air...the character of Abhi was one of the best i have seen recently and was well complemented by the characterization of Simi...Neil Bhatt has done a fantastic job and i couldnt resist commenting on this forum about the superb acting by the two leads of this serial...its rather a sad thing that the serial had to wind up...the way Abhi brought smile on Simi's face and supported her at every step of her life is wonderful to watch...and Abhi, inspite of being young and handsome, never gave up his love for Simi even when the latter showed tendency of sacrificing her love owing to family pressure...Such pure and unconditional love need not be practical, but atleast in reel life, i feel i have one more love story to admire about and one more person on whom i felt admiration...Embarrassed

hope they bring back this couple together once again.....

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

nabat kapoorprankiekpalak1manga3Neil-fannorani_Sahra_ramas-Rumi-

Neil-fan Senior Member
Neil-fan
Neil-fan

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 2:07am | IP Logged
Hi Akruz appreciate your honest feelings here. You have definitely missed out a lot. Neil Bhatt as Abhinav Tarneja is a wonderful actor and you have used the right words all of us have been "mesmerized" and real sad to see the end of the show. This was one show that had excellent actors like Neil Bhatt and Smriti Kalra and a very good supporting cast too.
But unfortunately due to non- promotion by zee network the show did not get the publicity that it deserved. AngryOne other factor is that also it was based in delhi so the lead actors were not promoted at all.
This was one show that had a very good story : not the usual saas-bahu dramas. the portrayal of a middle class family in KB was very good. We are sad to see the end of the show. You can support us by commenting on the various links we have in the forum for want of a sequel again and also commenting on the profiles of Neil Bhatt and Smriti Kalra so we can keep up their ranking
thanks

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Rumi-

norani Senior Member
norani
norani

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 2:33am | IP Logged

@Dear Akruz :  Welcome to KB IF. Thanks for your comments. Do join us to send request for the coming back of KB thru this link http://www.***keyword-removed***.com/forum_view.php?forum_id=171

@Raksha, dearest : Sorry, i got to give the link so that we can give our comments. I saw that the link is on Neil's Fan Club and Smriti Fan Club on FB but not many of us send comments.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Rumi-

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top