Sanjog Se Bani Sangini

India-Forums

Sanjog Se Bani Sangini
Sanjog Se Bani Sangini

Why did Gauri marry Rudra if no sex? (Page 4)

zaara10 Senior Member
zaara10
zaara10

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 7:30pm | IP Logged
i'm personally not offended by this topic. As far as small kids on this forum reading it, I dont understand y they'r even here! Hello, indian soaps are not approp for them, let alone an online forum discussing them... Anyway, i dont think g realized r had decided upon a celibate life for both of them. In the wedding night epi when he said that, g looked shocked and hurt too. She probably thought physica intimacy would come w/ time. Yes, it's part of human nature and a big part of marriage, but trust me, u need other things in place like an emotional connection and readiness before u can have postive, worthwhile intimate relations, (i.e. Good sex, lol)... Marriage is a puzzle (or puzzling as my husband would probably say, lol)- u need all the right pieces to make a nice picture :)

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

devashree_hkoolchickLaila2009OrientalDancermysticgoryfilmsnycsweetieLimitLessFan

Roark IF-Rockerz
Roark
Roark

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 1:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by naava

well, i am a little confused by the answers...physical intimacy is the greatest expression of marital love not just something to do if the cricket game is too boring ...which it sounded like by the responses....so if you really love someone in a marriage it's the ultimate expression of that marriage...in some cultures it is forbidden NOT to consummate it....of course you can be good and close friends without it but. marriages shouldn't exist without it.. i think that G believes one day Rudra will love her and want to "share her bed"...(so do I )

... and as far as more polite language on the forum because of children...maybe true. (and i tried) .(but why are children watching and reading a forum about adult soaps - shouldn't they be out playing cricket???  lol  LOL
To an extent I agree with you, physical intimacy is the greatest expression of love but not necessarily in a marital life. here, its only gauri who loves rudra and not vice versa. Well having sex just for the heck of it can have other connotations.

there are a lot many marraiges where the marraige exists but the sex does not and its a reality. there are many marraiges where the wife is subject to marital rape.

Gauri is confident one day rudra will love her and ofcurse then, it would be the most natural thing for them to take it forward.

But today its mere friendship and an arrangement which exists between them along with one sided love of gauri. it will take time and it will happen. But you need time.

And ofcourse I agree with you, children should neither be watching these sopas or reading the topics here. they can do a lot better palying with their mates.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

OrientalDancer

Roark IF-Rockerz
Roark
Roark

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 1:25am | IP Logged
[[/QUOTE]

This is what I was trying to express, that majority of humans in this world get married to have children and their own families.
Sorry for offending anyone. I've grown up in the sex obsessed American culture where people just talk openly about their sex lives, including my  friends, Indian and white.
[/QUOTE] yes, many marry only to have a family and children. But for many its not the only motive too.

Sex in a marraige should happen only when the two people are compatible and want to take their relationship forward. And in India many still opt for an arranged marraige where they hardly know the spouse.

Its not that indians are not obsessed with sex. they equally are but are all if i may call them"Closet Sex Obssessed people". And these days many talk about it openly.
Roark IF-Rockerz
Roark
Roark

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 1:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by zaara10

i'm personally not offended by this topic. As far as small kids on this forum reading it, I dont understand y they'r even here! Hello, indian soaps are not approp for them, let alone an online forum discussing them... Anyway, i dont think g realized r had decided upon a celibate life for both of them. In the wedding night epi when he said that, g looked shocked and hurt too. She probably thought physica intimacy would come w/ time. Yes, it's part of human nature and a big part of marriage, but trust me, u need other things in place like an emotional connection and readiness before u can have postive, worthwhile intimate relations, (i.e. Good sex, lol)... Marriage is a puzzle (or puzzling as my husband would probably say, lol)- u need all the right pieces to make a nice picture :)
Oh, I so agree with what you have written and did not feel offended or shocked by this post. Its a natural question for anyone to ask.

I have said this in other forums and am saying it here, if children can watch these soaps and be here to read them, then, they do it at their own peril as well as thier parents. its meant for adults and its only adults who shoudl be here.

And for any good marraige an emotional connection is required. and this definitely helps when you get physical. True, you need the right pieces t make a perfect picture.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Shonaa-

CHIPPEDCUP IF-Sizzlerz
CHIPPEDCUP
CHIPPEDCUP

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 1:46am | IP Logged
I am ready to have a marriage without physical intimacy.that's why I love watching Hindi soaps.Here Husbands sleep on sofa and wife on bed.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mysticgoryfilmsLimitLessFan

-Shonaa- Groupbie
-Shonaa-
-Shonaa-

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 12:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by vinuchand

Well, when you love some one a lot, sex is the last thing on your mind.

Most who follow the serial do know how and why Rudra and gauri married. And Gauri knew very well that Rurdra loves pihu and she can never take that place.

And you dont marry only to have sex. 

And why Rudra doesnt get horny, well, that only the CV"S or he can answer. But he did feel attracted to gauri when she hugged him in that towel scene. And he still pines for Pihu.

And being married is not a license to sex or getting horny. there is a lot more to life and marriage than just the physical aspect of it.  

Couldnt Agree with you more!

VasusenaRadheya IF-Addictz
VasusenaRadheya
VasusenaRadheya

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 12:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tanzeb

Originally posted by naava

well, i am a little confused by the answers...physical intimacy is the greatest expression of marital love not just something to do if the cricket game is too boring ...which it sounded like by the responses....so if you really love someone in a marriage it's the ultimate expression of that marriage...in some cultures it is forbidden NOT to consummate it....of course you can be good and close friends without it but. marriages shouldn't exist without it.. i think that G believes one day Rudra will love her and want to "share her bed"...(so do I )

... and as far as more polite language on the forum because of children...maybe true. (and i tried) .(but why are children watching and reading a forum about adult soaps - shouldn't they be out playing cricket???  lol  LOL

This is what I was trying to express, that majority of humans in this world get married to have children and their own families.
Sorry for offending anyone. I've grown up in the sex obsessed American culture where people just talk openly about their sex lives, including my  friends, Indian and white.
I appreciate n like your honesty n frankness. I always value frankness very much. Happy new year.
nycsweetie IF-Sizzlerz
nycsweetie
nycsweetie

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 12:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by zaara10

i agree

Go to top