Pratap's U turn....

maris08 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
everyone
yesterday Pratap hit a chakka!!! by turning  a full 360 degrees...πŸ˜‰
he says that divorce is  all natak and he always wanted Shravan to succeed... agreed what he said was true... but no father will go to such an extreme to make his son realise his potentials...😑
Many of you have  already commented on this aspect but still Iam not convinced...
Is he forgetting that sometimes best laid plans go awry...look at the way Ranbeer is slowly belying his confidence... Ranbeer seems to have a totally diff agenda..😈
In short neither Pratap nor his plans will help uniting Saavan..
If only he had treated his son better!!!!!!!😍

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Jahnvi- thumbnail
hey maris,  im gonna go watch the epi now so will come back to comment later!

iss pratap ko... ******* mind it! πŸ˜†
-Jahnvi- thumbnail
IF ONLY PRATAP....

• Had tried to talk to Shravan nicely.
  • Had not considered him worthless.
  • Had instilled some sense of responsibilities in Shravan from his childhood.
  • Had said "I love you, son"
  • Had not humiliated Shravan in front of everyone at every chance he got.
  • Had not pampered Shravan too much earlier to regret later.
  • Had laughed and played around with Shravan.
& so much more!
then Shravan also would have understand his dad. He would not have considered him his enemy.

if Only...

Edited by jahnvi.angel10 - 13 years ago
sunaina02 thumbnail

I am wondering will Prataap invite all those guest again and declare that :" Ye sab natak tha, "πŸ˜†

sandy.21 thumbnail
Originally posted by: sunaina02

I am wondering will Prataap invite all those guest again and declare that :" Ye sab natak tha, "πŸ˜†

LoLz ..Very Funny Thought....🀣🀣
desi_lover_guy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Try to understand as father.....He gave so many chance to shravan....His intentions were always good but he has to take extreme steps to bring out best in shravan.... Its easy to pamper one but difficult to correct it...

It will not be suprise if it comes out later race was planned and  organized  by pratap only
Edited by desi_lover_guy - 13 years ago
sunaina02 thumbnail

But After this what will they show?

I think it would be fun watching Dadi and Mandira interactingπŸ˜†.

Edited by sunaina02 - 13 years ago
arwaria thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Correct..... His redemption is not done by just giving some high voltage emotionally dialogues to Dadi..
She might have bought the logic put by Pratap but is Madhura whose son was treated so badly is gonna buy his theory ! I doubt.πŸ˜‰
πŸ˜‰
arwaria thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sunaina02

But After this what will they show?

I think it would be fun watching Dadi and Mandira interactingπŸ˜†.

She might give Mandira new nicknames.πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ.. like Chuhiya, Taara ki bachchi and all she gave to Taara very first time she saw her and doubted her intentions ..πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
kchitra77 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Maris ..nice post even i cannot fully accept this 360 degree turn as i already said many times before but i also know thats how the CVs will end up with the character Pratap cuz he was shown as a good father initially.
Jhaan u r so right If only Pratap had talked to his son as he did now.....asking what would he do to support Sanchi when him n others not there............perhaps he cud even have hit upon Sharavn's ego or even capability of doing anything in life but telling him that if he doesnt earn a lakh in a month his wife will be married off to his childhood enemy is unrealistic n against morals!!
But the actor who is portraying the character of Pratap is pretty good cuz he really bought out the fatherly emotions yesterday...