Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Piya...u are awesome!!!

RanbirJia thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
😳OH MY GOD😆!!! Piya.. u just killed me today with your dialoug!!! !when u said kya hum tohde der aur rukh sakte ha, mein yaha SAFE FEEL KARTI TUMHARE SATH!!😳! OMG!! WHEN U SAID THAT YOU MADE ME CRY!! I WAS SAYING AWWW  LIIKE THE WHOLE EPISODE~!!!!!!!! I JUST LOVE U PIYA...!!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-mango- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Awww!! She sounded so sweeet then. 😃
Too bad the khadoos Abhay didn't let her stay back.

monomoon thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
yes, the deep in her voice was killing....it was supposed to be only romantic.....but with the delivered act and voice it became even so painful....touched ne deeply*sigh*
Vivian and Sukirti are indeed among those rare ones who can directly grab your heart and emotions:)
Edited by -monus- - 13 years ago
..Mari.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
my fav line of the day....the way she said it...they way they looked at eachother....the deep and loniless in the scene....just amazing....
ka7eela thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
that was the best scene of yesterday😍, Visu rock
.dazzleme. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
She was amazing with the lines as always.....it was such a pain in her voice.....and my babay abhay's helpless look on her....awww...these two!
Riha-Ane thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -monus-

yes, the deep in her voice was killing....it was supposed to be only romantic.....but with the delivered act and voice it became even so painful....touched ne deeply*sigh*

Vivian and Sukirti are indeed among those rare ones who can directly grab your heart and emotions:)

yh!!  i'm so agree with you..!!😳