Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

MSK is in dire need of a..

fuz_564 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
'fix-up'...or a psychiatrist in technical terms. I know many will b in lala land due to the return of the 'angry young man' but i fail to undrstand why a harmless joke made by his 'beloved' resulted in such an extreme reaction? ๐Ÿ˜•I mean his dadima (im sure) did change his nappies when he was youngr so apni mangetar ke haath pakarne me kya bari baat? n i feel that geet wasnt mocking him as she sed it with endearing and childish innocence...feel free 2 comment or bash or defend...๐Ÿ˜Š

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Lina. thumbnail
Because he's Maan Singh Khuranna. Woh aisa hi hai. ๐Ÿคฃ
fuz_564 thumbnail
lol. so i guess his psychotic actions dont require an explanation...aakhir being MSK is enuf.๐Ÿ˜†
robbieluvr thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Because Geet usse itne dinon se attitude dikha rahi thi, usne kaha ab meri bari hai๐Ÿ˜†. Anyways apart from all the jokes, i don't think he did anything wrong, he just felt that was a private moment between the two and he didn't like it when she shared it with everyone else๐Ÿ˜Š. Basically he wants to touch her all the time๐Ÿ˜† and this made him feel like she doesn't want him to come close, well he's mistaken, MSK jaake bathroom mein dekho๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ณ.Edited by robbieluvr - 13 years ago
fuz_564 thumbnail
Luckily MSK suffers from a Split Personality Disorder at just the right moments๐Ÿ˜‰
robbieluvr thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: fuz_564

Luckily MSK suffers from a Split Personality Disorder at just the right moments๐Ÿ˜‰

LOL!!๐Ÿ˜†
mysterygurl1427 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
If u did not understand the reason why MSK reacted that way....then u don't understand his character very well dearEdited by mysterygurl1427 - 13 years ago
ANGILS.KALI thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Anyways. . . .he cant keep his promiss of. . Not tetching wala. .Edited by Kalikak - 13 years ago
anju.r thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: fuz_564

hehe
iMadz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
coz MSK is MSK....wo aisa hi rahega....๐Ÿ˜†

yes...bahot dino se geet attitude de rahi he....nw its my turn....๐Ÿ˜†

aftr tat we'll make up.....๐Ÿคฃ