India-Forums

Na Aana Is Desh Laado
Na Aana Is Desh Laado

Jaanvi is funny!

RanbirJia Senior Member
RanbirJia
RanbirJia

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 5:56pm | IP Logged
Big smileEmbarrassedLOLHi guys Jaanvi is so funnyLOL i love it when she says "lovly sovlyLOLEmbarrassed" is just so funny!! she is so different i mean whenever there is a leap in any show there are usually two sisters that are totally different! and i love that!! but Vaishnavi (janvi) played the character so wellBig smile i have seen other girls play this kind of characters but i find her better!!!!!!i just love Starher!!!!Big smileShe is awesome!!!!!ClapBig smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

vrashali10sweetsanyotastahnintiny15

anu93 IF-Sizzlerz
anu93
anu93

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 11:32pm | IP Logged
Agreed with you...she is doing a fabulous job in Naa Ana.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

vrashali10

naksh_vish Groupbie
naksh_vish
naksh_vish

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 10:32am | IP Logged
yaaaaa she is so funnie...jst love her job..... lovely shovely
abbyluvscid Senior Member
abbyluvscid
abbyluvscid

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 10:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by starfans123

Big smileEmbarrassedLOLHi guys Jaanvi is so funnyLOL i love it when she says "lovly sovlyLOLEmbarrassed" is just so funny!! she is so different i mean whenever there is a leap in any show there are usually two sisters that are totally different! and i love that!! but Vaishnavi (janvi) played the character so wellBig smile i have seen other girls play this kind of characters but i find her better!!!!!!i just love Starher!!!!Big smileShe is awesome!!!!!ClapBig smile

very true!!! she is d bestie!!! (i knw m sayin dis cuz i dnt like jahnvi aloone bt alsop vaishnavi di!)SmileSmileSmile   wish tasha ws still there in cid, wish she cud hv managed 2 serials at a tym :)

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top