India-Forums

29th dec WU

kasrana Goldie
kasrana
kasrana

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 5:44pm | IP Logged
Geeta's mom and bhabhi come down to the hall in the morning and everyone is sleeping..and her hubby is drinlong a cup of tea and kamya's jija is also sleeping and snoring...Geeta's mom and bhabhi go wake up malini yadav...and ervyone wakes up one by one...and malini turns around and colliades into grandma and grandma starts taunting malini that she impured her as malini hadnt taken a bath.   and then suddenly jija wakes up making a weird noise and everyone looks at him.  All are at breakfast table and kamya's jija says home cooked meal is better then yesterday's reception food.  and then everyone praises prince for the dance yesterday and geeta smiles..and prince leaves the table.   Grandma says I do not eat eggs and stuff..i will eat simple meal...and suddenly malini starts coughing n she is given some water...and then she starts her drama that the food has cheap massal and i have never eaten such cheap food in my life..and then she calls the elder bahu of the house servant and everyone is shocked.   and then she apologises and says clothes like this are worn by our servant so..and karuna says its ok i will get some fruits for u.  and then malini's hubby says well we will be leaving tomorrow morning..and bhagat family is saying...no no stay a little longer..and malini pretends that no we have to go as this is our daughter's sasural.   and the grandma says she is like my daughter in law sudha..a destroyer.

Kripa and his wife seeta are out of the room and the postman says i have the registry for u from post office ...  Seeta takes it and gives it to kripa..and kripa opens it and sudha snatches it away..and she starts to read it.   She says gradma has one lakh premium in the post office..and now there is an advantage from the grandma.   Seeta says u need sign on the form from grandma in order to get the one lakh premium...and kripa says thats my mom's money so dont look at those money...and then sudha taunts her father in law.   and they leave.   then sudha thinks i m coming malini yadav.

Malini comes in to kamya's room and she is sleeping and kamya wakes up and malini comes in.   She says where is rahul..and she says bathing...and malini says did u enjoy??  and kamya tells about the last night story about geeta walking into the room.   Kamya says rahul is the puppet in my hands now.   Malini says to kamya now listen to me...do such a bowling that wickets falls just like how i made karuna's wicket fall this morning.  Geeta walks in saying bhabhi..and maiini says u again coming in here without knocking..??    U have no manners...and she continues talking and geeta says i came to ask bhabhi for breakfast and malini says i m going tomorrow right so i will make her do breakfast today and u go.  And kamya says what are u saying u r leaving??  U didnt tell me?   Malini says so what if we told we are going...that doesnt mean i m going.   

Geeta is taking clothes off from terrace and she hears prince say u r very pretty..she looks but cant see him and then she hears him again...believe me..u r beautiful..and she is trying to find him and then she hears him singing and playing guitar...and he is singing..jab kisses ki taraf dil jukne lage..and geeta shy away and he comes to her and says u know this song is just as beautiful as u.   The prince says i have written a poem for u and u r the girl who i love....so what will ur answer be...and he holds her hand and places a note in her hand..and he says i dont have much time and i will be waiting for ur letter..and geeta leaves.   

Geeta comes in her room and reads the letter..and then she thinks i have to answer prince's letter...she sits down to write him a letter.   

Edited by kasrana - 29 December 2010 at 5:50pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

reena71milwebdipu00Heenapprincessonlinenycsweetie

princessonline IF-Dazzler
princessonline
princessonline

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 8:12pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the great update! I am loving the Geeta and Prince moment. I wonder what she wrote in the letter.
nycsweetie IF-Sizzlerz
nycsweetie
nycsweetie

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 11:32pm | IP Logged
thx for the update
kasrana Goldie
kasrana
kasrana

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 11:53am | IP Logged
ur welcome guys...
  • Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index