~::The Most Awaited - SheeNaa Ki Jawani::~ - Page 2

Posted: 13 years ago
Choco I am not going to unreserve. I already told you what I thought about your VM 🤣
Omg Pari I love it🤣🤣🤣 I don't words to describe my reaction towards but it was awesome🤣 The editing etc was awesome and for a while I started hearing Sheena ki jawani instead of Sheila🤣
Reserved. THIS, I can't wait to see!! 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣
OMG my dream fulfilled 🤣 i have no words 🤣 i have been waiting for it from long time 🤣 i can' t believe it 😭 arre khushi ke aasu 🤣 

ok let me see first 
OMG OMG pari wat is this 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣  ur love for aunty is too much 🤣🤣  i need to get this first the best clip was sam reaction to sheena  holding his hands to his chest .... 🤣🤣🤣🤣 
OMG in serious way i want to first of all share my emotions here all kind of 😆

first of all what a superb creation yar i mean if we see this vm from creativity the way u used song's all lines with all sheena's scenes with her entry to her all attitude which in this song needed u know what that makes this vm more wonderful i can't believe it i am saying but yes in this song i love chaddy aunty 😲🤣 seriously amazing job 👏

the way with music u used same effect for entry of sheena that drum one i don't know what is called but that effect was just outstanding it shows ur creative mind , then i loved those lines most awaited and all scenes between those words amazing 👏

this song is totally abt one very glamorous girl with one her self praising attitude and i must say u justified it seriously standing ovation for that 👏 that 2.18 mins r worthful to watch this vm gosh i can't believe i fall for this song again 🤣 and yes we will always remember our chuddy aunty now with this song 🤣
oh my gosh! Pariiiii 🤗 That was good.. like seriously good 🤣 i loved the text at the endd 🤣🤣
OMFGGGG... Pari i can't believe u filfilled our wish and actually made a vm on our aunty🤣🤣 Superb vm by the way. perfect editing!!😉 I laughed through and i'm still laughing goshh our chaddi aunty🤣 loved the tag in the end🤣 and also our baby part of it😲 ufff🤣🤣 Greatt job jaana!!👏 This vm is surely going to my favs🤣
Awesome...............👏😆🤣
i seriously laugh so much.............🤣
Res...🤣

*Edited*

Have you gone mad??😉
Doing such crazy things?? 😲
This VM truly says that you are such a great fan of "Chaddi Aunty" 😆
I just can't stop my laughter..
🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣  🤣 🤣
The scenes were very well merged.. 😳